Is Russia a rising power?

Is Russia a rising power?

Will Putin make Russia Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MChXGLDEhcQ
msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442
youtu.be/QXihzngfGzc?t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half the russian oligarchy is jewish, the richest oligarch is Muslim and the country's economy has gone to shit. They are dying and need to act fast.

Italy is a bigger economy than Russia, Just think about that for a minute.

Only major white country with a respectably correcting birth rate.

redpilled Putin's film :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=MChXGLDEhcQ

this one.

Their only real hope is to let Trump save them through his business plans. China isn't cutting it, in fact China is bending them over like the dumb goys they are. Russia is getting absolutely raped in those trade deals.
Trump could build them the infrastructure they need and turn a profit for both countries to boot, also would help alleviate their dependence on the manipulative chinks.

However, Putin has already grown increasingly nervous of the God emperor. Russian state media is now already starting the nervous propaganda against him too.
I know because I talk a Russian girl daily and she tells me whats going on and I tell her our side in exchange.

>I know because I talk a Russian girl daily and she tells me whats going on and I tell her our side in exchange.
you're such a damn. Check your wallet. She works for him for sure, man.

You do know that Russia has open borders with central asian stan countries which are muslim?
They're pouring and breeding like rabbits as they do in the west. Moscow is like 15% muslim
>respectably correcting birth rate.
And abortion rates

Never mess with Russians. That's all I'm gonna say.

>Two countries—the United States(7200) and Russia(7500)—hold the vast majority of the world's nuclear weapons.
>italy(0) 63 of them are US's.

IVAN NO I WANT TO DIE
i laughed until i cried, holy shit

No, Putin will make himself rich again, while the "nationalists" jack off to the newest military hardware while having no roads or education to speak of.

>tell her whats actually going on
>implying this information is of any value to anyone except common citizens
Russia can't get real news on the USA or see whats really going on here daily. Just as we don't get very good news about Russia either.

The exchange of information between lowly citizens helps both sides stay informed/red pilled.

I wouldn't know Putin is already starting to anti-Trump normally, but with contact I do.

>Is Russia a rising power?
No.

You should watch a few documentaries about it. He already did MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN.

After the Yeltzin presidency, russia was a shithole and that man, take a rotten country and make it flourish again.

>Is Russia a rising power?
no lmao it's a shithole, the only reason why they're relevant is because they have a rather big army and nukes, otherwise the country is a joke

I hope those mongoloid commie fuckers burn in hell tbqhwyf

Putin flooded Russia with central Asian Muslims, and wants the Jews of Europe to come to Russia

>Will Putin make Russia Great Again?
He made Obama become an old guy with grey hair. I don't know about Russian though.

So Russia is basically an ANCAP World?

What did he actually? Through his regime the oil prices were constantly rising and so was Russian economy which is totally dependant on oil exports.
I'd say he's pretty shitty president for not trying to diversify Russian economy. Russia would certainly have the skills, since they can build rockets and nuclear power plants etc.
Now that the oil prices have plummeted Russian economy is in a brink of collapse

No not really

Their industry is all controlled by mobsters and their military is in serious need of modernization and Putin has let in fuckloads of Muslim migrants which never bodes well for a nation's future

And as long as they continue to refuse to have open and constantdialogue with the West they'll only continue to move towards pariah status

>again
lol, wut? When did that place ever not completely suck?

This isn't a sign of a rising power

The Cold War has been over for decades now

They should let your checkhole shitty pple got burned by Hitler, you're so fucking hypocrite.

He had enough time to do it, but you all see what did he really done.
Honestly, i'm not surprised. Prosperity and russians aren't compatible.

And Russia has the most fertile land in europe. Still for some reason they don't like agriculture

Nah, Putin is the government at least in ancap land you'd stand a chance of exercising your political freedom.

>Jews of Europe to come to Russia
Look at Murica, where's the keks there's the money!

Does it matter? They have always done whatever the fuck they have wanted, and they continue to do so in the future.

Great no, nukes yes and they are crazy enough to use them. Only reason russia still exists is that they have nukes

he kinda already made it better for his people

still ruling the country through the mafia doe.

Oh, so you're with your cold ass got a lot of agricultural as well? Russia is a fucking freezer

well he can start it again I guess. He've got nothing to lose. lol

Yeah I guess most Jews are money makers, just have to weed out the Soros types

After the Yeltzin presidency, russia was a shithole and that man took a rotten country and make it slightly less shit than it was before.

ftfy

Are you mentally defective?

Most of Russia is steppe or as we call ours "prairie"

Russia has the land and the water to become an agricultural powerhouse

Ukraine has the most fertile land in Europe and furthermore the entire world. The separation of Russia's most agriculturally fit province is a death blow.

It's all falling into Chinese hands, it's a true disaster.

Russia will be great again.

He already did desu

Aside from getting sanctioned to death

Russia has a startling lack of industry for such a resource rich nation and a lot of that has to do with the oil oligarchs shutting down any attempts made at starting a competing industry like large scale agriculture or mining

They don't want a diverse economy because it means they don't control it

That's fine and all but who will buy their grain and wheat?

The problem with turning yourself into an agricultural superpower is that you need to find customers that will buy your food.

Canada has most of that locked down. There is no room in that market

Its not like the land becomes polluted after you cross to russia. Russia has plenty of fertile land and could easily feed themselves and have plenty to exports. I guess russians just arent into farming
They just like pump oil

>Canada has most of that locked down. >There is no room in that market

Not if they were to undercut the market

No market is ever locked down so long as someone is able to come in and drop prices

California has a bigger economy than Russia

so Jews control the USA, right?

and Jews control Russia?

and US fights with Russia?

IT JUST DOES NOT ADD UP!

No. Jews control it. They would have done better to finish those Jewish death camps that were being built in the 1950s.

Jews can't kill each other, so they send goys to fight each other in the hopes their enemies among the Jewish ranks die.

War of jewish clans (Zionists vs Hasidim)

These folks.

Thanks to the fucking Soviets. The USSR was in better shape than Putin's Russia

How is your unemployment rate? Past 6% already this year yet? Gov still bringing immigrants to take your jobs?

It was a rising power back in the late 90s, now it's a rising joke.

ashkenazi vs post-communist sovet jews
It is an ancient war for control of the world. This is not our war. We're just a pawn.

When your Ca biggest companies in the World is going to pay taxes for your country?

>and Jews control Russia?
Lol no. Mafia controls Russia and Putin their dirty hands.

Russian-American spotted.

Is it wrong to like Russia? Like I heard they have a huge uprising in conservative christian values? Yes there leader does horrible things but he just doesn't hide it well like our leaders.

>again
russia has never once been great

Is that Florida? What kind of car is this? Is that real Putin?

It is a network of former KGB agents, which is adherent to the Mafia. They are organized as a Masonic lodge.

Just stabilize and focus on small victories. You guys have a bright future, just have to get there.

>The USSR was in better shape than Putin's Russia
This is absolutely correct. But it ain't Putin's fault. Now Russia took back Crimea and nobody said nothing. Cmn, this is BS.
Just a game between Rockefellers for ugly us.

I'm actually Russian-German-Italian American. But thanks, John.

When will this meme of
>Putin is an honorable leader
die out?
It's a one party state. But you guys make so many jokes about Russia cooking the Turkey, or of Gay Pics of Putin with Bears.

>Is it wrong to like Russia?
I have a russian bro at my work place. Great man, doesn't like Putin but likes his birthplace.

And some cherokee?

not with oil at 40bucks a barrel

No, some Jewish, like 5% from grandmother.

well jews are white

> Who will buy their grain and wheat?

China, India, Indonesia, the rest of densely populated Asia.

Food is a bulk, low value/kg and perishable thing, transcontinental exports are a real limiting factor unlike, say, microprocessors

Canada does not have Asia's food supply "locked down"

/Thread

Some people on Sup Forums would disagree with you

>Will Putin make Russia Great Again?
if kiddy fiddling is a prerequisite for "greatness", he surely will

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442

>western media

>""""free"""" media

youtu.be/QXihzngfGzc?t=19s

YES, JUST NEED PUT IN GULAG 25% OF RUSSA POPULATION

>3 SUVs in the background
> it is literally Polan with snow

>hurrdurr if you don't trust western propaganda media it means you watch Alex Jones

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Thank you for this

youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Damn right my brother.