OK the jokes were funny the frogs were funny the wall is great and all but can we be real for a second here...

OK the jokes were funny the frogs were funny the wall is great and all but can we be real for a second here? A Trump presidency could potentially be a disaster and cause so much chaos and destruction. How is this guy qualified for the presidency in anyway? He doesn't have the knowledge, nor the temperament, to be in charge of the world's largest military. He could honestly nuke some country for no real reason and cause the end of the world. I honestly can see that happening just because someone insults him. This is entirely possible with someone like Trump. I get you guys won't listen to me and call me a gay shill and all the names in the book, but really think about what you're doing here. Clinton is a cunt and I hate her guts but I don't think she'll cause the end of the world (war with Russia at best). You guys really sure Trump's the right choice though?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/
youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is objectively the safer candidate.

You could honestly be right.
Clinton would probably cause a war with Russia and WWIII so maybe we're just fucked either way. If that's the case then bring on Trump.

what exactly qualifies you to decide what it takes to be president? "he's isn't qualified" is said about literally EVERY presidential candidate, you don't have an argument friend.
>i don't think she'll cause the end of the world (war with russia at best)
that is the end of the world you fucking retard.

You'd have to be really fucking stupid to think half of what you said - you really think trump could get to that high of a point in life without having a better basic understanding of things than your silly little ass? You are a joke.

She wouldn't fire nukes

>He doesn't have the knowledge
Read this: fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/

He has a cheap illegal hooker for a wife.

ITT

Are we at the bargaining stage already? My that was fast.

How do you define objectively?

You don't know what that word means.

disaster and chaos sounds pretty good to me desu , they deserve it after 8 years of shoving faggots down our throats

I agree that Trump is a gamble, at least where national security is concerned, but that's the thing; you don't KNOW what you're getting with Trump, outside of some key talking points.
Meanwhile, with Clinton, you actually DO know what you're getting, because she has a track record with national security and foreign policy, and it is fucking awful.

NUMALE MCNIHILIST

Let me tell you a story:

As you can see on my flag, im argentinian. Is part of our folklore to hate USA. We are teach that from young ages. Being a yankee is the worst you can do. They are traitors to humanity.

For the first time in my life i can see burgers as good people, wise people, citizens fighting for gaining control of their country. I even used to joke about their "GUN INSANITY". But now i envy their open carry laws.
All of this, is by the good fight that trump is carrying on against the SJW faggotry thats poisoning the world.

Dont talk shit about Donald. Ever.

>USA doesn't retaliate with nuke
>world fallout avoided
>world turns into a great place when Russia takes over.

I'm not too sure about that

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING CTR SHILL

RRREEEEEEE

>Clinton is a cunt and I hate her guts but I don't think she'll cause the end of the world (war with Russia at best).

That is the end of the world you fucking retard.

>You guys really sure Trump's the right choice though?

Ironically if you're concerned about wars, vote for Trump. He doesn't even have the support of his own party and unlike what the media tells you the president is near powerless without the support of the other branches of government.

This is by design.

Clinton has literally said she'll start a war over cyberbullying.

This fucking shill same fagging

Thanks for correcting the record bud

Ya let's elect Killary instead.

>As you can see on my flag, im argentinian. Is part of our folklore to hate USA. We are teach that from young ages. Being a yankee is the worst you can do. They are traitors to humanity.
wow... they think all that and we don't even know where they are on a map...

Bargaining stage.

She would never, "just nuke a country for no reason." It isn't like people have written books on how shitty her aditude and temper are.

He isn't the right choice, but the right choice is cursed and won't earn even 1% of votes, so you have to vote for the second after right.
I.e. Trump.

CTR, you're done. Give up now or you'll be in prison for committing a federal crime.

>JUST

>could
>Might
>Potentially
Bye bye, faggot

LOCK

They're by Mexico I think.

Disgusting...

I'm asking questions faggot.
Yeah you're right actually.

I'm honestly a liberal and only use this board occasionally for election discussion. Sup Forums is more my scene but you guys actually have some convincing arguments. I like Trump's stance on immigration but other than that I don't really know what he offers. I think his personality is kind of risky though from what I've seen. I get the feeling he's just bullshitting a lot of what he says.
I am certainly no fan of Clinton. I've wanted to read that Hitchens book for a while but never got around to it. Might as well start now.

I prefer 'deplorable'

>be a disaster and cause so much chaos and destruction.
Kek's will be done.

OK the jokes over the woman card was funny a woman president would be historic and all but can we be real for a second here? A Clinton presidency could potentially be a disaster and cause so much chaos and destruction. How is she allowed to even run for anything? she is greedy,doesn't have a honest bone in her body and is about to be in charge of the worlds largest economy. she could honestly sell the rest of our uranium to some country for a paid speech causing the end of the world. I honestly can see that happening just because someone pays a fee. This is entirely possible with someone like Hillary I get you guys won't listen to me and call me a drumpffag and all the names in the book, but really think about what you're doing here. Trump is a dick and says mean things but I don't think he'll cause the end of the world (war with ISIS at best). You guys really sure Clinton's the right choice though?

Trump = potentially disastrous
Clinton = 100% disastrous

Everything that woman gets close to is corrupted by her presence.

>He doesn't have the knowledge
No one does. That is why they have so many advisors. Don't put these dumb shits on a pedestal. They all have a hundred people that are experts in their given field, telling them what is going on. They themselves don't know a damn thing until they are told.

Hillary has killed millions in the Middle East. Trump said things. t. arab

Nice concern troll fagot
2 cents etc etc

Witnessed

Praise Kek

What is it about Americans and fucking geography, anyway? For some reason every cab driver in Europe can point to every east hemisphere country on the map, and then you'll have college graduates here who can't point to fucking Argentina or Chile.

You guys always say the same thing.

A Trump presidency will save this nation from the pure, seething evil of Hillary Clinton

our states are the size of their countries
you never need to leave the US if you don't want to and you can travel your whole life and not see the same thing twice

>trump is unsafe
>trump is safer
>gee didn't think of that

Four minutes to change your ideals. You're gonna be btfo pretty hard.

the dumb ones stay behind

Soccer Mom Facebook Boilerplate: The Thread

I'm now voting for Hillary Clinton and adopting African babies.

>the jokes were funny the frogs were funny
you sound fake as fuck
it's like a white guy walking into a downtown barbershop with a backwards cap trying to fistbump niggers

Everyone knows that, including our enemies. Trump they have no clue, giving him the advantage.

You're overestimating Trump's damage potential, shill. Hillary is a war profiteer, she WANTS war, with her it's inevitable. With Trump we can have peace as an option at least.

OK the jokes were funny the frogs were funny the wall is great and all but can we be real for a second here? A Hillary presidency could potentially be a disaster and cause so much chaos and destruction. How is this girl qualified for the presidency in anyway? She doesn't have the knowledge, nor the temperament, to be in charge of the world's largest military. She could honestly nuke some country for no real reason and cause the end of the world. I honestly can see that happening just because someone insults her. This is entirely possible with someone like Hillary. I get you guys won't listen to me and call me a gay shill and all the names in the book, but really think about what you're doing here. Trump is a cunt and I hate his guts but I don't think He'll cause the end of the world (war with Russia at best). You guys really sure Hillary's the right choice though?

Ever since positive battleground state polls have been released, the Shillary campaign is in apoplectic overdrive.

It corroborates the argument that the polls understate Trump's support.

Honorary non-leaf

Must be your first time posting CTR shill.

Hint: ID.

Moлoх дoлжeн yмepeть

Hillary's a smart intelligent woman who's served in government before and knows what she's doing. She's sane and pragmatic. I don't like her but she's not absolutely off her rocker. Trump is just a celebrity who says crazy racist things.

Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up.ಠ_ಠ

She can't even get into a van on her own. She short circuits when giving speeches.

Trump has said nothing racist.
Muslim isn't a race.
Illegal isn't a race, and Mexican is a nationality not a race.

thats the point
hillary is not stupid
she won't fuck up on accident
she will fuck us over completely according to plan
and get paid for it

Kudos for rectifying the archive.

America dosent even have the biggest millitary faggot.

chaos, you say?

>cause so much chaos and destruction
> chaos
> the chaos candidate

Hillary literally working from Jeb's playbook now. Let us know how that goes for you.

Nice proxy you fucking leaf

>*please crap*

Praise Kek

And you have your right hand

so did yeb

It's the establishment stupid....With Clinton, the deck is stacked against us. With Trump, we get to shuffle the deck... It's not about guaranteeing better cards for us. It's about evening the odds for everyone... Unless you are part of the establishment, the deck is already stacked against you. You can't win. Let's reshuffle the deck. What have we got to lose?

GOOD MORNING

See, Trump is based as fuck right now. I don't really think there's going to be a wall. I actually think Trump took politics as a joke, hence his previous quote of never wanting to go into politics and was just a stand in, a joke candidate to ensure a democrat victory by being over the top ridiculous, but at some point realized he could actually win this and change something, so he said "fuck it, we're doing this for real now".
The dumber shit Trump said was at the beginning of his campaign, by now he actually seems pretty good.
Just my two shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran