So what happens if gary johnson wins? i haven't seen much talk of it around here so i decided to ask

so what happens if gary johnson wins? i haven't seen much talk of it around here so i decided to ask

pic related i guess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Johnson is a slave name

Lmao. Op is a fucking dink. Sage

Complete gridlock. Gov't shuts down. People rejoice.

He won't.

Aleppo

Trump wins, not gary

>so what happens if gary johnson wins?
I become a billionaire and can fly by burning jet fuel in my asshole.

How can you have gridlock without roads.

I'll buy recreational nukes with the cash money I make from selling heroin to kindergartner prostitutes.

>Immediately gives illegals every from of government aid that exists
>Grants them all citizenship
>Signs the TPP
>Makes not baking a cake on demand tantamount to treason
>Allows someone from BLM to peg him every night to prove he isnt racist
>Doubles our debt over night so everyone including all the mexicans and africans he just let in can get a living wage
>Legalizes pot but only from approved government farms and distrobuters. Totally misses the point and increases the penalty for all other drugs to 20 years in prison
>Comes onto stage and says "Guys I'm not saying I'm going to take your guns, I'm just saying you aren't allowed to have them"

>"Lol guys really I'm a libertarian I swear"

best case - he is a filter for the bullshit of the democrats and republicans in congress. only the good things get signed into law.

realistic case - democrats and republicans gang up to bully him. by making sure everything is veto proof. johnson can't do anything by legislation. all this regulatory moves get defunded or countered by congress.

It could happen

>Hillary dies of 'pneumonia' days before the election, too late to replace her on the ballot
>Democrats realize that this is their chance to split the right for decades and the voting machines Hillary had prepared to ensure her win all come up for Johnson
>4 years from now Johnson runs against a Republican and a Democrat, automatic Dem victory after 4 years of total gridlock
>The right is split between the GOP and LP for a generation

>fake liberitarian

"illegal imigrants" SJW got triggered
ALEPPO

here is what i think is the most likely route for johnson to win (aka not that likely)
>out of the blue mitt romney endorses johnson
>johnson gains publicity and donations
>leading in multiple states
>election time
>gary steal votes from both sides
>no one gets to 270
>the vote goes to the house
>no one wants hillary
>no one wants trump
boom, johnson wins

I'll show that cuck faggot "incendiary"

Why isn't the billionaire Batman?