ITT ITS 2050

ليه السلام عليه

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

The purge is all but completed. With the clearance of Berlin, Bradford and Roubaix the vile Muslims have been driven into their last remaining sympathisers in Ireland, Scotland and Sweden.
Deus fucking Velt lads.

I don't think Poland will surrender to the false song of islamism.

Hola buenos días. AMERICA ES BLANCO

Top Kek

Misma marica

found the newfag

Why would you call it eurabia? That doesn't even make any sense.

Hello from the Last bastion of white Europe.

I dont speak potato.

>2052electionpredictionmap.jpeg
>West Dakota
>Puerto Rico
>Yellow Mexitarian

>Meanwhile
>Jefferson
>Los Mexico
>Purple and not Orange or Blue

Idiot

So what type of heretical Liberals are we hunting today lads?

Oye donde estan los shekels? Necesitas pagar su toro Jamal, no tiene paciente y su esposa lo quiere!

Open your borders you racist!!

anglosphere minus UK vs the world

What? Can't hear you sorry, the acoustics of the alps and all
>mouth static sounds
>click

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pinche Eurabia esta lleno de negros, los estados son mas mejores y blancos, pendejos!

The Confederate States just elected Donald Trump Jr. For president. You Yankees thought the South wouldn't rise again! You all said we would deport our niggers!

Gotta say, I always thought Trump dividing the South into Autonomous Vassal Regions were odd; it was only when we Vassalized Mexico and Canada that I saw the true Genius of his statesmanship.

I'm really loving Area 11-- I mean Japan.

I don't know. Area 11 is weird. I heard an octopus raped a schoolgirl there. Area 12 is neat. Korea is nice this time of year.

>t. Fucking delusional hillbilly wasted on sour mash he made in the bathtub

>mfw SJW coworkers adore me because the redpill taught me everything they want to hear
>mfw SJWs admire a white nationalist

ayy

Well hello there ya mudshit pseudo-human.

It's still white where I live. Mountains in northern England. There is a Chinese family, and they are really nice. My kids walk to school with their kids.

>In this book France, then Western Civilization is destroyed by unchecked hordes of refugees.
>Switzerland is the last country to fall
>it eventually does

Read this livre ami

Despite being outnumbered, outgunned, starving and navally blockaded, the Confederates still almost had the war won at Gettysburg, you have to hand it to them.

If Stonewall Jackson was alive and in command at Gettysburg then perhaps the result might have been different. Imagine how much safer and cleaner the South would be if nigs were utilised properly or sent back to Africa. Niggers are useless when it comes to self-governing a nation or even their own minds(hence all the murders as a result of chimpouts), just look at the mess South Africa is in now, 40 years ago it was safe but now dozens of thousands of whites are being murdered in South Africa, particularly on rural farms, all because whites became too soft and failed to treat niggers properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60

I'd love to listen to this while fucking up liberal faggots and niggers. The South shall rise again.

> implying that Poland and Czech republic will fall
lol

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE'S TRYING TO WARN US !!!

What are you talking about user? The ethnic clensing of South Africa back in 2025 ended the Travesties. Blacks were led into mid africa and your country established New Rhodesia with Apart-time Part 2. The crime rate is .02%. Remember when they said diversity was a good thing haha. Im glad scientists at the CDC proved that theory was wrong in 2017.

I have that book, when migration crisis started this book was the first thing that came to my mind. That ending was too much feels to me

Well, seems like our plan went well

ALLUH ACKBAR

why poland is included there? it's not gonna happen dawg

>Czech Republic and Poland being a part of the Euro Caliphate

Jasný ty kokot, uplný hovno víš

why poland and czech are red in this map, in reality they are islamophobic and racist. Thank God my country takes care of helpless refugees from syria, iraq, afghanistan etc. who escaped from warzones installed by evil nato. We offer them housing, food and education for them and their children in order to integrate in superior greek society.

Of course many of them are a bit greedy and want to migrate in more prosperous countries of northern europe, so we help them to go there, since the right of freedom and free will are rudimentary principles of democracy, let alone for a country who invented the best and most fair political system in human history.