ITT: Actors you wish you were bros with

he totally got his butt boned to get into hollywood

would pay to watch

But how would you deal with your best bro's wife being as hot a Jenna Dewan?

name jeff

literally

Dude's literally retarded, I can imagine you would need to explain every single thing to him

Too old, hes like my dad.

Thread

he just looks like a cool dude to hang out with. hes probably super nice and respectful to chics and minorities also.

this. Seems like the biggest dudebro retard

>respectful to chics and minorities also
kill yourself

he always seemed cool

he's the one white guy black and spic women go nuts for

dunno, what are some actors that are known car guys?

i want these two to star in a serious cop movie

Bill always seems like a complete douche to me

Greys anatomy guy (Dempsey?) actually does endurance racing, Seinfeld collects (Porsches only, douchey), Rogan is a car guy, Aaron Paul as well. Cruise likes cars but is more into bikes if I recall correctly, same with Keanu.

porsches are fine, though. Never knew about Keanu's bike collection. And the first gen of the Ninja debuted in Top Gun after being developed in secret by Kawasaki.

i dont know, one is always tempted to identify him with the roles he played.

Porsches are fucking brilliant user, I just find it a bit pretentious, I think Leno said several times that Seinfeld was a Porsche guy rather than a car guy. And then there's the case of British Chris Evans. Never had had any interest in cars whatsoever, than as soon as he got rich started a Ferrari collection. Resprays all of them white, too.

>no Vin posted yet

sad Sup Forums

>Jay Leno
oh, right, forgot about him. His youtube channel seems really chill. There's Rowan Atkinson too. Had a McLaren, crashed and rebuilt it. Seems pretty cool.

Does this count

>Rowan's Macca
And sold for a massive profit. Must be weird driving something worth more than the rest of your assets combined.

Goose or Viggo

I'd love to shoot the shit with Walton Goggins.

>Viggo
Him, too.