Are we being used by the Jews? They're the ones fanning the race war's flames and pol seems to be going along with it...

Are we being used by the Jews? They're the ones fanning the race war's flames and pol seems to be going along with it. Do they want us to hate niggers? What's happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, all of our hate and racism is ultimately the thing the opposing forces want. Sorry. It's the final red pill.

Niggers and Jews should both be exteriminated

Nice try mossad. Gas your self.

I new it all along.

Thats why they are mocking whites and shoving #blm down our throats. They want us in chaos.

10 years ago this wasnt happening.

knew*

If nobody knew anything about this and were asked which right would be greedy and zionist why would they say the left

Wing

He is right though, the stormfags need to go back so we don't have to deal with stupid labels

Divide and conquer motherfuckers. And just like SJW's and people on Kikebook, Sup Forums is playing along like a good goy.

Why kill people if theyll kill each other?

Yeah I'm not saying OPEN ALL BORDERS , quite the opposite. But being a fucking day of rope-fag is just counter productive you retard

We are allies of convenience with the redpilled Jews for the moment. Muslims and blacks are bigger problems to us and both of them are anti-israel and anti-wealth. Whites are more neutral on both fronts so Jews prefer us if they get redpilled. Most American Jews are too bluepilled so they are actually busy race mixing and will destroy themselves in the sea of diversity.

Why does Sup Forums believe that Jews control everything?
If it is true though, why does everyone hate them? What is the Jew's agenda, and how does it affect everyday people?

Bella bulldogs

a fucking leaf

>Do they want us to hate niggers? What's happening?
That's actually what I believe sometimes. All that racemixing propaganda everywhere is just too notorious and forced.

They want to divide us either way.

So their motive is pushing interracial cuckoldry in America? Through a shitty TV show for children?
How does that benefit the Jewish agenda though?

>Why does Sup Forums believe jews control everything
Disproportionate representation in media, politics and among the intellectual class.
>Why does everyone hate them?
Because they hate everyone else based on the belief of god given superiority.

>What is their agenda
A combination of self interests and wanting to do away the western civilization, supposedly. No one has ever gotten a clear answer since the prospect is pretty insane. Yet the evidence of the agenda is there.

>How does it affect everyday people
Just 50 years ago there weren't assloads of off islamic migrants flooding germany, with the media claiming native germans don't exist and that various african imports are the new germans.

if you were in power, what would you do to make sure no other group could take power?

you would make them dumber

I agree with the disproportionate representation in media, but again assuming they control (((everything))) do you think it's with malicious intent?
Also, why would the Jews want the destruction of Western Civilization? At least in Palestine, they are in direct conflict with Muslims who openly advocate for the destruction of degenerate western culture. Again, assuming Jewish control, why would they threaten that which gives them money and power?

full circle my friend

FpBp

Now let us dance ! Dance into oblivion !!

It's not a "direct control", the media is just an immensely powerful tool, as with money.
They will use these tools to support the interests of their people, as they have a cultural obligation to.

>Why would they want the destruction of western civilization?
Nobody has a real answer. Most like to cite one of the EU founders of a supposed quote where he talks of europe and by extension the western world mixing with every other country until they "appear as the ancient Egyptians" after all races become one, with the exception of a jewish ruling class.
Most people here seem to believe this is the incentive because they believe that with asian and european genes the "perfect blend of all races" would have just enough intelligence to work and maintain a society but not enough to overthrow their rulers

Obviously there are some major flaws with this theory, It assumes people would mix evenly, it assumes everyone will eventually mix and it doesn't really take into account any genetic statistics to back it. It was also from a time where genes still weren't truly understood so modern jews following this plan would be irrational.

Other ideas include those that involve a sort of short sighted means of reaping masses of money through a forced third world instigated by islamic immigration into the west, to simply wanting europeans to suffer for past crimes with no rational thought put into the future.

Some even point out how the nature of mankind and tendency to fight over differences would make the globalist claims of the left automatically failures and that the entire goal was to cause strife. This is backed by the fact that islamic migrants were chosen for europe rather than some other numerous group of people like non-muslim west africans. Getting the west to immensely hate islam and display jews as being the cure would ultimately work in their favor immensely.

>>Jewish russians first started fucking with Murica back in the day by supporting/funding the gay pride movement to help divide the nation // making the citizens forget about world problems only to be hounded by stupid shit
>>The Jews are definitely funding/ supporting the race and gender wars // dividing the people once more
>> let the world forget about the jews when they have islam and refugees crawling down the backs of the people // sjw and fucking femnazis to disrupt everything that was right in the world
>> to forget are one true problem as the world burns down around us
>> the poor jews create the mulit culturual/ transcultural lifestyles as the rich jews profit off it
>> Now we have mixed races and lack of nationalism
>> When whites become the minority 2nd class systems will be reinstated (kinda already have)
>>-- to have the whites pay for what they have done and soon the monkey culture will rise and destruction will ensue
>> We are fighting a losing battle as they convert the youth
>> who the fuck wants to hear about micro aggressions at freshman orientation i thought telling only the men not to rape was enough
>> yet the liberals have given power to horse shit and that is what will come of it
>> weak people surrounded by shit
>> Ex. Sweden - SJW paradise
>> Ex. Germany - will forever be in debt to the jews for the people that escaped - now flooded with diseased individuals
>> the majority of the world lacks a backbone and communism/ Marxism is slowly on the rise
>> sounds silly but seeking refugee behind the power of russia feels right at the moment
>> they have what many strive for and although not perfect they hold the key to are losing battle ..... to bad the key is out of reach now

Rochefeller is worth 500 trillion dollars. Imagine how much direct control that nets you though

Why are you calling them niggers if you're so concerned?

The nigger situation is complicated. It requires complex thought to solve. (((They))) would probably prefer we dislike niggers because it means niggers dislike us and we won't work together against the real enemy.

Divide and conquer, etc.

The annoying thing is that I could coke up with a few different theories that clash at certain spots but all have strong evidence backing them. We have all read the quotes regarding the need to create disinformation and confusion in the public so that we don't really ultimately know what is going on.
But then again fuck that we know what's going, ultimately it's ending up at the NWO. All we have to remember is they want power: racial supremity, race wars, religious wars, all this shit, at the end of the day their only bottom line is solidifying power

Racial stuff is the truth, and the thing with the truth is that it doesnt matter how you perceive it, others will arrive at the same conclusion, reality will be made around the truth, you will have to deal with it no matter what you believe in, no matter how inconvenient it may be

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

>Do they want us to hate niggers?
i lived near them for a few years i already hate them.
im just smart enough to keep my thoughts to myself and carry a weapon when i travel to undesirable locations.
the blacks will be the group to riot and bring in martial law