P..pol

p..pol...

I had no idea...

Welcome to the club brother

We Jews need to stick together

Follow me into the shower please, (((gentlemen)))

I'm over 20x the kike you'll ever be, slav goy

>tfw African American master race

Thank god I'll never be a sub-human Ashkenazi

off to the gas chamber you go, not so happy anymore merchant

Ovendodgers on my Sup Forums?

You have become the kike.

it's called the "yes master" race, jamal

Well well. Nigger Kike reporting in.

I heard my skills were... required...?

Sorry bro. If it were me, I would expect you do to do the same.

If it's not enough to get you into Israel, it's not enough to be considered a Jew.

t. an actual Jew

P.S. If you think we'll show you mercy during the endgame just because you're not "fully white," you're a fool.

Stop culturally appropriating his for of Judaism

I find it funny that it has "nazi" in it

Hitler was an inside job

You piece of shit

one drop rule Jamal

Are these worth doing or is it a honey pot

What's the endgame, Schlomo?

What is the best DNA testing org. I don't want a) fake results or b) my genome sold to X-Files antagonists.

Smfh, even the Argentinians are whiter than this.

Well having your DNA in someone's file is a pretty scary thing if you like to rape people.

Kinda want to do one of these tests to see if I'm 1/48th abo or whatever the requirement to get abobucks is

23andme contains health reports, trait reports, carrier reports, etc. It also tells you if you're related to other people who have submitted a sample.

That's how I learned that I'm a carrier for one of the dozens of genetic disorders that plague my newfound (((people)))

It's pricey, but if you're interested in this stuff and have disposable income, then you'll probably be pleased with the product

And people think they had it bad.....

Oy vey...

I wanna gas you myself

23 and me is ableist though. Should be 23 or 24 and me.

Tyrone Goldberg in the house.

The tribe appears.

JUDEN
JUDEN
JUDEN
JUDEN

GET HIM!!!

Juden Raus

Tell me about times in the past when your race has caused you to unconsciously use divide & conquer/controlled opposition tactics.

JUST

GIVE

ME

SHEKELS

GOY

>Giving your entire genome to a corportation
>thereby also giving it to the US government
>in a time of break through genetic research
>where they can find ways to use it against you, or your descendants if either of you choose to gain a position of power

Why.

As if they need that when they have infonite blackmail opportunities from your metadata

Your childrens children will face the shame of your wanking habits

what company is you guy's from? this is what I got from Ancestry.

That's an interesting combination. You should write a rough outline of your basic physical features.

This test is 23andme. I posted about it

OY VEY

Oh god I don't even wanna think about that.

r8

Mein Gott...

What's the variance on these?

In the oven Schlomo

none, they dont exist. all of them sell their data to the goverment so you re fucked

I like this post.

How accurate are these kinds of things?

Those are your leftover genetics from the true isrealites

Hello Omar

Donate sperm, they will do in depth analysis of your heritage and genetic health.

You know they arent filthy jews either because they are literally paying you to make more white children.

hi alex

Could be worse I'm 98,7% ashkenazi and all of my friends call me "high range oven"

>britbong
>potato nigger
>eternal anglo
>muslim
>another eternal anglo
>jew
gtfo

Serious question does the african in you manifest in any form whatsoever?

go to israel kike, FUCK OFF
STOP SPEAKING OUR LANGUAGE

I applied for the law of return to Israeli and I have the dual citizenship for a long while now but I prefer this country over it becuase I don't really identify myself with jews well

his iq is 1 point lower

Into the oven you go kike.

What's wrong with anglos

Serious question

The problems with potato nig/jew are obvious to me

stop not all jews are bad

fuck off, GO TO ISRAEL
FUCK OFF

brown hair, brown eyes, light skin, balding, bearded. basically pic related

family is all white. dad had a great grandmother that was Mexican which explains the Native American part. but he's a pretty stereotypical white guy also

the only thing stopping me from takling a DNA test is the fear that im not 100% white

I'm either Jewish or the whitest pure-blooded Roman. This nose isn't Italian.

>11% slav
>1% feather
might as well end it now

can someone explain these shill threads to me? why in the name of our lord and saviour jesus h. christ do so many polaks shill for this service that costs money and requires you to be identified?

Not a big deal. If you're white enough for Adolf Hitler you're white enough imho.

im moving to the states in 2 months actually just got a job at CNN

I can't really think of a more accurate way to find out your genetic history than to give them your information and pay them to do a good job.

but why are the threads so common and why do so many different anons go for it? i would've thought they'd be a vast minority

Because it's literally a way to prove with no argument if you're white or night.

Because the information it yields is interesting. Sorry you don't have 200 bucks in disposable income, Sven. See if you can pull another shift at the lutefisk plant.

As for the identification bit, it's basically spitting into the ocean if you're an American and have all your communication recorded anyway.

>why do so many different anons go for it?
>be average American child
>ask parents where my family came from
>they have basically no idea unless they're italian or irish

>muh genes
Fucking autism. Don't do this dumb shit, even as a joke. Nationality is determined only through memes, your experiences, not your genes

>all those Puerto Rico flags

Man, I should do mine
I heard I have some interesting ancestry from a small northern tribe in Russia
Which is why my eyes are slightly less round than usual.

The ashkenazi thing?
Or broadly northwestern european, Catelyn? Time to transition, DNA can't be wrong!

Which genetic disorder did you luck out for?

Ashkenazi is usually around 20% semitic anyway. Genetically you're only like 2% nose.

Bloom syndrome. I'm just a carrier, so it'd only be an issue if I impregnated a Jewess

On Wikipedia it says that Bloom syndrome is caused by mutations in the "BLM gene"

>0 Jew
>0 Abo
>0 Inbred arab
>0 Nigger

You have very little to complain about youth.

>tfw 0% jewish
>tfw will never be part of the tribe
>tfw jewish girls fetish-size you like white girls fetish-size black cock
>tfw Jewesses only want short term flings with you
>tfw your jewfu will never show you off to their father Schlomo and Mother Sarah, to prove to that you are a good goyim
>tfw once the Jewesses has enough of getting GOYED throughout her youth, she will settle down with a jewish beta
>tfw you will only be only her GOY TOY when her husband is busy at banking conferences
>tfw she will let you cum in her pussy just at the chance her children might look less jewish
>tfw you will never marry a jewess

kill me

I thought most Jews were at least half breeds nowadays

Finnish 0.7%

V I I N A
I
I
N
A

tfw you're a meme on a genetic level

.4% is so small it is probably an error with testing methods at that point

Ask them to remove your records from there system. The government has used them to search for cold cases with dna evidence and they are going after familial matches too.

what test is used to determine your ancestry

he thinks rap music is "not the worst but still pretty shit" rather than "jungle noise" like a true Aryan

What site is this

This is just genetic noise. You have nothing to worry about

On the otherhand... there's a shower somewhere with your number on it

>Found out recently 5 years into a relationship that my gf has Jewish blood
>Her maternal grandfather is Jewish
>Mother started getting really upset when I was making Nazi jokes
>GF tells me it doesn't count because it only passes through the mother so her grandfather was the end
>Still might pollute my strong white children with bad blood

Not sure how to feel about this desu~

>a purebred kike

fuck, you must look fucking terrible

jew'd

>This is just genetic noise. You have nothing to worry about

Precisely. The two relatives you are directly descended from is what matters most. A small discrepancy like that makes no difference as long as you are culturally and racially tied to your own nation state and make an effort to breed with people of similar phenotype to you, white and British in my case. I don't care if they're part Italian or part French or German, we share close genetic ties to Italians anyway from the Roman enrichment in the 4th and 5th centuries and islanders need to branch out a little bit because pure island genes mixed with pure island genes often makes for some goblinesque offspring.

You better start squatting my friend.

god forbid your children end up with better IQ