REal human bean

Now the movie is truly perfect

webm.land/media/dBDw.webm

i'll bump it

I fucking knew what that was going to be before opening it.

Anybody else get reminded of drive a lot in this film?

The car/sea part reminded me of the part where goose drowned those guys in drive.

There were loads of litle things but i cant remember them

>You wanna go for a ride?

I hadn't thought of that, but the framing on the close up of his face as he dies definitely reminded me of Drive

the first four times i seen the movie, i thought goose [spoilers]died[/spoilers] at the end, but after the fifth time watching it today, i realized it dont have to be that way:

1. how many times was he stabbed in the movie and didnt die
2. why would he go all the way to estelline's lab with deckard if he thought the wound was too bad? he would seek help first then take deckard
3. estelline has high tech shit in there so even if he passes out in the snow deckard and estelline will save him

so in my mind, goose went into hiding frming maggots for many years after deckard shows him how to hide. they also rescued the dog and goose miraculously gets his original joi reconstructed from the cracked emanator. fuck you all for wanting every kino eding to be dark.

kino

now do it with the dont you forget about me soundtrack

Now i am trully in peace.

Did anyone else hear K fart like 10 times in the movie, it was real subtle but my theatres audio was really loud and in the quiet moments I could swear I heard k let one out at least half a dozen times

that was me in the theater today bruh. dunno why i was so gassy but i was trying to only poot during the movies loud braaps. true story.

gonna see a 2nd time tomorrow. i'm excited

The time I went I was the only one in the theatre

saw BR today and the only thing I can say is "thank fucking god they didn't let Ridley Scott direct".
cool video user

The ending was basically a cliffhanger. We don't know what happens to Deckard or the memory girl.

First was better.

It's like poetry

they managed to end BR2049 with the same cliff hanger as BR

They made the same movie but worse, no wonder this had to be made from out of the directors pocket

Are you bothered that K' indeniably dies at the end of the kino?

CELLS

That was still me

I honestly wish he would have died sooner, like killed by Bautista and had him be the main character

That's only your tingling asshole calling out to him t b h.

The lyrics fit so fucking well

If your Joi was destroyed, would you buy a new one, Sup Forums?

This, gosling was such a boring lead

But was K a replicant? Movie was too confusing

yeah he's been playing this character since Drive and that dying scene was too similar to Drive's to not be a nod we know goose loves refn and even wrote the baseline scene, so I wouldn't doubt this death scene was his suggestion to villeneuve

>but worse

>Blade Runner 2049

list of films that don't need to be made

BvS and br49 are the exact same type of movie

They set it up for the possibility of a sequel. That's also why there's never any kind of follow through for Wallace.

Too bad it's tanking at the box office and the hypothetical sequel will never be made.

What does BvS stand for? It can't mean Batman V Superman, for that to be the same kind of movie as BR2049 it would have to not be complete rancid shit.

It's the same kind of trash that has the same type of people gushing over shit they made up after watching the movies

No movie needs to be made you dumb SJW cunt

The Goose made this good

I was waiting for a scene like that
That scene solidified him being human bean, I was wondering if there'd be a scene similar to Drive when he pretty much plays the same character

they should have ended it K lying there but they probably didn't want to rip off cowboy bebop too bad

It was revealed at the first 10 mins during the Bautista fight, weren't you even listening?
>"How does it feel to know your killing your own mind"
>"I only hunt older models"
Convo went something like that

K makes us think he's human with the memories which he thought he lived, but later confirms the former when he gets all angry n shiiet that it wasn't his memories

*Kind
Autocorrect fuck

this is bait don't take it

Real Human Bean Meme

Nigga, how's this bait? I thought it was pretty straightforward and was subtle enough to understand
What's your take on it?

I'm a manlet so you probably didn't see me from the pit

any good tv show or movie with an AI ? Bonus points if its an AI gf

user is saying this post is bait not the reply to it

Black mirror has some episodes

Ah I see, thanks friendo