Blacks marching and chanting "DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY! SHE'S KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!"

>Blacks marching and chanting "DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY! SHE'S KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!"

>Blacks saying they are trying to educate all other blacks on who Hillary really is

>Blacks saying Trump would be better than Hillary

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=max-9S8Ili0

>soros funds a dindu movement
>trump hijacks it

are memes reality now???

This would literally be the best thing ever if it were more than one small group.

When the left is outted as racist, everything will come crumbling down.

This is the best rap music I've ever heard and its not even moonman!

>A broken clock(race) is right twice a day

Well, then uh what's the other thing they are right about?

Fried chicken being good? yeah that's probably it.

Fuck they are on to us, how are we democrats going to reassert control over our chattel?

HOLY FUCK

THANK YOU BASED AUSSIE

I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS

THIS IS BASED

HOLY FUCK

DRINK WITH ME

55555 5X5 GET SOON

IT ALL ENDS

FUCKING GETS

Importing Muslims to become the next slaves

>DONT VOTE FOR HILLARY, SHE'S KILLING BLACK PEOPLE
this is so catchy holy fuck

My faith in the black community has been restored, just a little bit. Motivates me to start a Black/Pro trump group here.

Malcolm X exposed democrats for what they are decades ago. Retarded snowflake children are too retarded to acknowledge historical facts though. This is why they deny Clinton has been a dishonest criminal since 1974 when she was tossed off the watergate commission.

When everybody under 35 is dead, the world will be far better.

Oh please let it catch on, Blacks will parrot anything if another black becomes emotionally riled up, now we just need mobs to cry out this message in the streets.

Best part is, the media can't shun the black mobs, it's going to be everywhere

Now here are some black lives that actually matter.

CZECH'D

Meme magic is real.

cant trust white folks democrat or republican their motives are the same white folks are not our friends when will these house negros looking for a master learn

>We need one God

So based.

fuck off mate

you're forgetting the core liberal principle of
>oh, those blac... those nice african americans not a part of my community don't know what they're talking about hehe

go create your own country then

How many people have you tricked with that one. It's a good game I gotta give you props

It's fake oh ok... what was the real reason?

wow wtf is going on, meme magic just doesn't stop

"Bullet or the Ballot"

The recorded speech in full or at the cited quote is all over YouTube. Can you worthless piece of shit children be bothered with any factual history in your wastes of life? I didnt think so. WWIII can't come fast enough to purge your cancerous generation.

Aussie saves the day again.

KEK AGREES!
P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Moloch is kill.

She really did kill a lot of black people in afrika, not only by extracting money for the clinton foundation

THEY

checked'd

You'll be hanging from a lamp pole before millennials go anywhere you pathetic fuck.

Reality has always been nothing but memes. They're just getting danker.

Nice. Her behind the scenes racism hasn't gone unnoticed.

Trump might say some rude shit, but at least he'll give it to you straight. Hillary's the more devious back-stabbing type, which I'd say is way worse.

Wtf I love black people now.

But seriously how hilarious is it that the one group the Dems had utter control over for years is suddenly breaking the conditioning...and it's the fucking black rioters oh lordy it's too good

BLM btfoing Hillary now. Trump crushes the election through the black vote. This is the greatest week ever. When did everything turn so right?

well bend me over and knock me sideways
i never expected to see something like this.

how is this happening

YES exactly.

reality was always memes. the only thing that's changed is that now we have a globally-organized meme accelerator that we're filling with poop frogs and racism.

Meme magic will continue eternally kek wills it

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

OREO-HORDES YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT

>Blacks turning on their DNC slavemasters
Suck a dick Lyndon Johnson