Anyone else get redpilled by the Media's Heavy-handed coverage?

I went from Bernie supporter (never donated) to Trump right around the time Bernie lost Nevada.

However it was natural for me because my interest is trade. Bernie also seemed to talk about how unfettered immigration was bad for low-skilled citizens but he had to dump that fast cos he had no choice unless he acquiesced to SJWs.

I remember when CNN took away comments during the mike brown incident I stopped looking at their website.

Well, for what it's worth, even though I'm a canadian, they reported on Trump's antics early on, and I heard them. It was always the same though, anchors repeating his claim about building a mexican wall, and then just scoffing at how silly it sounded.

And it did sound silly, it's a pretty bonkers idea. But they never elaborated. They just laughed at the wall and moved on. And eventually, I was like: Okay, I mean, he's got to have a plan to build the wall and have mexico pay for it, he's running for president, I assume he's thought about it.

And I looked at his website, and lo and behold there is a plan.

Strategy of his was undeniably clever. No other candidate got play like that on mainstream canadian radio so early in primary season. Sanders was so far off the radar lmao.

I was far down the path by the time this happened. However viewing how the media acts nowadays and I have to wonder how anyone with a functional brain can watch this crap and not realize that something, a lot of things, aren't quite right.

When I was younger media outlets at least attempted to only spin and not outright misrepresent stories. Now it's almost as if they hold our intelligence in contempt and just shovel shit into our mouths and laugh about it.

The media revealed its true nature to a lot of people this election.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get attacked by the media as relentlessly as Trump has.

I remember watching Trump's announcement for president one boring day over food and, not knowing anything about him, thought he did a decent job. I didn't get offended by anything he said despite being hispanic myself. I didn't hear him call everyone a rapist nor a drug dealer. JUST SOME. Enough to warrant securing the border. Immediately he was lambasted as racist. This was even though I had no interest in Republicans.

Always considered it a nuisance of entertainment television beforehand, but it feels like the news networks got really heavy handed with it this cycle. Seriously, those bastards jumped the shark and proceeded to blow it up with fireworks along with any integrity they had left.

Even fucking Fox news was on the obvious staged hate train, when they're usually controlled opposition.

Couple that with the recent DNC links, and it's pretty scary how in bed these firms are with politics and money.

I think the only people who aren't noticing are the educated liberals who get their "news" from comedians. What's the adage. much easier to trick someone than convince them they were tricked.

But who ever thought the fucking comedian news anchor for real news was ever something you should actually do? It's like finding out your doctor is shitty, so you go to a veterinarian.

The whole "comedy news" thing never really caught on here in canada anyway. I know lots of us used to watch the daily show daily even though it was american, but that was fucking stupid.

And our news isn't quite as bad as americans, not yet. They tried to pass a hitpiece off as journalism during the last election and it blew up in their face.

I was mostly redpilled by the terrible Trayvon Martin coverage. I could tell that blacks were delusional and the media was pumping their heads full of lies.

I wish our country and people in general could collaborate, instead of politics becoming a loathsome team sport arguing over what makes us feel safe

That said Little Nemo had a banging soundtrack

LOL

Basically every form of authority is so left wing you became suspicious, curious and then realised this little alternative "right" we have here is actually correct in many ways.

I just came from another thread where I said this, our culture is superior because we've never rejected anything distinctly western. We aren't repulsed by Nazism, so we can learn why Hitler's society initially worked. We aren't post modern, so we don't mind a Nietzsche or Heidegger quote here and there. We have all the answers and all the truth and all the solutions because none of the postmodernist/Marxist limitation strategies, that is to hold us back and let others ahead for ""equality"", none of this worked for us.

So we know the solutions. We understand build the wall, we get the need for some protectionism, we know the labor issue (the REAL issue the media is avoiding) is one part globalism one part Marxism, because it's a little hard to achieve perfect workforce participation when there's systems set up to ensure only minorities or women are allowed to take certain jobs, especially when they're the jobs you'd expect to increase in a technological society.

So, Berniefag, are you willing to join us? The rabbit hole is deep, famalan.

A lot of American media is at least partly owned by Saudi muslims so it's not that surprising.

I am inclined to agree. However I feel chest deep in a war with people in my age bracket. Nationwide 40% of people in the 18 to 29 age range either are in or have attended college. Which unfortunately is a glorified brainwashing facility. I have a humanities class I have to take right now, and it's fucking maddening how much blatant lying I have to do to not get spite-failed by the teacher. It seems as if the up and coming generation is going to have society commit suicide, and they're doing it with enthusiastic glee.

And the won't even have a discussion wit you. They degenerate into defensive, emotional rage when you confront them with facts and reason. If they even listen to you at all.

The fuck do you even do about that?

That Nemo dream game was pretty cool back in the day.

Modern leftist philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftist philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e. failed, inferior). The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual's ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is "inferior" it is not his fault, but society's, because he has not been brought up properly.

I always thought people who called liberals retarded slaves were just angry pro-coathangers. In actuality the Democrats have been bought out for years and the way that most MSM reporters began to push for Hillary regardless of the discussion proves this. However there are just as many shitty Republicans.

For example Bill O'Reilly found even handedness THIS election. He makes a lot of excuses for Hillary.

When I saw the demographics numbers I realized what was happening.

The weird thing was the pole shift. I knew that multi-national corps presented a threat to liberty but I was expecting it from Republicans.

It's a great game; personal favorite.

100% agree.

I used to think that the right were 'deplorables'. Learned the truth right-quick.