Hate to be that guy, but some kek shit just happened and I think I'm fucking done

Hate to be that guy, but some kek shit just happened and I think I'm fucking done.

I was just sitting in my house on my phone when my tv had an emergency broadcast cut that for some reason showed a feed from c-span of all these politicians clapping.

This happened at exactly 12:33 and when I noted the time and digits (or 123) a soft but "forceful" boom from my right to where there is an afb shook my upstairs a little. I noticed an odd formation they were flying in tonight over the bay early from my balcony.

Anyways, all this happening at once caused me to have a panic attack which I've never had before and I've just been thinking about stupid memes an numbers and if the occult bullshit is real

but still this is getting a little too weird for me and I'm starting to wonder if all of this is designed to make us go crazy/focused on repetitive numbers and memes when real info and leaks are dropping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00tvXnJsrFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCV26mlsgMU
rense.com/general66/hide.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will happen

Very frightening user. o.o

I do think BadSelfEater was used a distraction. He was going on about abortion, but there's nothing we can do about it "happening down the street"... We have to get the ones at the top to change policy....... Overall, it was really weird.

I do think something will go down. They do not want Trump to win. He'd shake too much up.

Just be cautious, and focus on the things you can verify. The leaks are most important.

bump

Just have a comfort wank

Start watching at 20:33 The memes are your friend science says so.

youtube.com/watch?v=00tvXnJsrFs

Leave your house and stop hanging out on Sup Forums you homo

Clearly your brain is fragged

Get a gym membership.and swear off doritos

That's what I'm trying to do brother. I got so pulled in this past week with all the seemingly endless happenings with gets but who could blame me?

>taking my cat to the vet a few days ago (9/11)
>the lady sitting next to me in the waiting room has a cute dog so i am scratching his tummy while we wait
>a few minutes later i hear her call his name
>'PEPE!'...

It's called schizophrenia you dumb cunt. You're in for one hell of a ride.

However, not to freak you out more or anything... I do believe numerology is at least somewhat "real", but it is absolutely what you make of it, and not much more.

I was probably 13 or 14 when I first realized that the only time that had the same 4 digits was 11:11. I asked a friend, "what is the only time on a clock which has the same four digits?", and he responded with 12:12. He didn't understand it as quickly for some reason.

I went home and typed 11:11 into google or yahoo, whatever it was back then. Total mindfuck when I discovered other people had placed value in the time.

You quickly become "woke" when you get into numerology.

NOPE

how many of us already got that bullshit diagnosis?
thanks again dr. shekelberg.

Last thing. At the end of BadSelfEater, I was in the Twitch chat and someone in there said something about "5 dollar foot long", and less than 5 seconds after the person typed that, the phrase "5 dollar foot long" was said on tv by Craig Ferguson on Celebrity Name Game.

Could have been memes...... Freaked the shit out of me.

I got it and told them to fuck off basically. They basically take that as a sign of your schizophrenia. It's a self-defeating diagnosis with no way of true recovery. It really is used as a way to silence dissenters.

thats very spooky

Y'all are just a bit stir crazy, looking at them damn screens all day long. Shut down the computer, walk outside and just stare at the full moon for a few moments.

they know

o.o oh geez.

that actually scares the shit out of me

please dont be real

I wish I was important enough to be watched, My life is so empty and I am so lonely, I just want someone to talk to me, I don't even have any family left to talk to....

go to a bar ? arent aussies friendly in bars? you dont even have to drink

CHECKED. HE'S ANSWERING YOUR CALL.

GTFO THIS IS A CIA INTEL GATHERING THREAD

I can see you right now and when you go to sleep tonight I will come into your room chloroform you and then shit into your open mouth again

Any CIA people out there want to be my friend? We don't even have to walk down the street together or anything, you don't have to admit to anyone we are friends but if we can just chat sometimes that would be nice.

check that statue at 20:35

Synchronicity, its like once you hear something it keeps popping up

The thing is, when i first heard about the word synchronicity it kept popping up and on TV that day some TV channel just said "The word of the day is "Synchronicity"

Freaked me the fuck out

still does, theres something weird about getting messages from beyond

What the fuck is wrong with Nip posters?

>Samba is Memetic

GUYS GUYS GUYS

youtube.com/watch?v=qCV26mlsgMU

THERE IS A GIANT GOLDEN STATUE OF HITLER

PRAISE KEK

I LAUNCHED A KEK WEBSITE YESTERDAY AND LITERALLY ALMOST GOT RUN OVER BY A DUMP TRUCK TODAY

what the fuck is going on

i had to pull my legs out and my bike got run over in the middle and is destroyed

>riding a bike on roads
>ever

yea well i got a DUI and wrecked a new beamer last month and got tazed, fuck it

first thing i did was check if i was still in the berenstein universe

after i die next time its gonna be berenstuin

god of chaos what dont you people understand

BSE was a total propaganda piece aimed directly at the internet to make them forget about the important passion/issues that could drive change. Instead, they trap anyone who hasn't given up on the God concept yet because of Pascal's wager, into an ultimatum of conscience: You need to stop your neighbor from performing abortion, goy. Do not concern yourself with your rulers, goy. Trust in Jesus, goy.

yes, be meek and wait for your reward after death. Don't be mad at the rulers and the unfairness, they'll be punished after they die!

lol.

there's a reason those 4 gospels were chosen out of the 13 well known gospels in that time, by the elites and rich.

rense.com/general66/hide.htm

Kek is just another Soros/Alinsky trick to gather all the useful idiots into a group to make us look dumb just like anonymous was.

have you noticed the same people that wore anonymous masks are now "praising kek"?

This is not a theory, this is just the truth, deal with it.
or not, as you usually don't.

what if
>4chains owned by water filter hating globalists
>automated threads with inside information, scripted posts with recurring digits and auto post to Twitter and FB to gain momentum at key moments like hilldogs fake health issue
>hijack popular memes
>profit

no, we are just autismos you dont need soros

SCHIZOPHRENIA MUST BE COOL AS FUCK

LIKE ACID ALL THE TIME, BUT THEY GET PROGRESSIVELY MORE NUTS

you better DELET THIS or men in black give you a helicopter ride over the ocean

Never attribute to coincidence what can be attributed to malice.

that would suck i kinda like the berenstain universe

but what will be will be

Fuck you.
I'm from Bernstein Bears universe.
JFK had 3 people in it, not 6 and not 4.

>I just fucking revealed my power level.

im from that one too, but im pretty certain i died once (if the whole thing isnt a psyop experiment)

did you?

schizo, or high level roleplayers?

just toying with possibilities, i don't believe anything with compltely certainity

According to some, the whole world died. It's people who don't keep up with the news or propaganda that end up putting resistance against the simulation.

Sup Forums is another place to put propaganda ever since the election, as seen with BSE. Just getting excited over BSE and having it fail took away from my power level.

I've hung out in YouTube comment sections for nearly a decade. YouTube comments are too big to propagandize on a massive scale - some shills sneak through.

but im sure it was berenstein.

the running argument in the mid-late 80s was if Berenstein Bears was pronounced Beren STEEN or Beren STINE. There was no A, like the current Beren STAIN and I'm sure of that. I had like 40 of the books and everyone i knew read them, we've all lost them and cant remember where they went.

Exactly WHY that's happened, I'm not sure.

Simulation is too simple, and again humans reducing the unknown to their own current knowledge level, like when we thought the sun was god because it helped life grow. It's probably much more complex than we can imagine, and thats OK i think

But i like the ideas and agree, its the people who drop out of the mainstream media sources whostart to notice these things

Normies are starting to really distrust the media, things are changing, people are waiting for something bad to happen now, i hear it in conversations with normal families

The only person who confirmed the 3 person car timeline, that I saw, was one that said the world ended in 2012 and we were placed in a server. People who hold onto their past are free radicals in the simulation, because they are more demanding of experiences (data) than other people in order to believe the bullshit propaganda being pushed by t

the people who own the servers.

You got two dubs.

you're a nutter.

But in all seriousness I want an 'alt-right' Bohemian Grove style meeting place where we all wear wojak masks and worship a giant frog statue while getting drunk of our asses and spout memes.

neat.

gnight user, late here

anyone who fell for that bse shit should just stopcoming on Sup Forums

Kek, I want to ask a blessing of you. Please allow me be a catalyst for your endeavors. I will follow openly. Praise Kek!

>4:33 in the morning
>My internet goes out while reading this thread.

....33 seems to have some significance to Kek.

Dude 11:11 is fucked, I've had entire weeks where I would randomly glance at the clock and it'd be 11:11 every day

you don't ask Kek for favors, Kek grants them out of his own free will. Kek is love, Kek is chaos.

the logic to Kek is truth and truth is chaos.

>dub 0s in post#
>dub 0s in id
I am a failure of a disciple. Punish me as you see fit.

pic related is Sup Forums recently

11:15 RESTATE MY ASSUMPTIONS

1. MATHEMATICS IS THE LANGUAGE OF NATURE

2. A CARTOON FROG WILL DECIDE THE 2016 ELECTION FOR DONALD TRUMP

>that get
>that ID

Praise Kek

Try changing the battery?

Kek will guide you to ascendancy, trust in him and in chaos, the frog of a million eyes and a thousand reeees will triumph

There's only 1 God

'Sup

Abortion is Human sacrifice.

This is a weird one. So many times I will glance at the time and it is 11:11. What is with this?

This is some Chaos Magick shit, and we're investing the mental and spiritual energy into a kind an egregore.

It was bound to get out of our control sooner or later.

Praise be to Kek.

KEKISLOVE
EKISLOVEK
KISLOVEKE
ISLOVEKEK
SLOVEKEKI
LOVEKEKIS
OVEKEKISL
VEKEKISLO
EKEKISLOV
KEKISLOVE

>look at this perfectly normal celestial object user, it doesn't produce any I'll effects and it will help your human mental state
Glibgnorks get out

Walk a mile without shoes on and kek will speak through the soles of your feet.

You get to bring friends.

Checked by kek!

Kek walks among us!