twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the enemy of our enemy isn't always our friend

EVERY TYPE IN THE CHAT HILLARY HAS PARKISONS

Controlled opposition

REMEMBER TO USE CODE "KEEM"

is that a celeb?

USE CODE: _ _ _ _

>h3h3 is outed as a faggot Jew bastard
>all reaction channels are huge dramatic cucks as well, tried to watch them for a while out of solidarity after h3h3 was a disingenuous moral high ground Jew
>turns out that they all suck without exception
>hate keem but in the back of my mind kind of wonder if the Alex is a nigger thing is indicative of his power level
>now keem is going full zimzam

I don't know how to feel about this, I think it might be a ruse. God I hate all of YouTube now. I would honestly take Wslrusguy/Deepercut era YouTube over this shit.

Really makes you think.

I don't even know who this is.

Keem sux

#Teamleafy

same

Outed?? How did h3h3 get outed? We already knew they were jews

>literally who

some twitter drama news reporter
pretty based and entertaining tho

>Aleppolutely

Youre a faggot. Leave.

How can you even like Keemstar he's racist.

hes a fucking fag.

This OP.

Keemstar should kill himself

This

#nochin

Hmmm

based af

Yeah, but we didn't know if he was a tru blu son of Israel. To be fair, it seems like Hila is loyal and holds some values. But the dude is pure American reformed now, and he tries to manipulate YouTube behind the scenes and then play victim just like Hollywood Jews, which we didn't know then. there is no fucking reason Jews should be outside of Israel or Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1O_njVlQ0s

He doesn't like SJWs though... What should I believe.

Would you fuck Hila?

>little children cock worshipping some fucktard on JewTube
>little children too terrified of the real world to get away from their glowing screens
>little children unfit to participate in grown up issues

Stupid fucking kids.

checked

>tfw I successfully forced /ourguy/, cuck, and blartposting across multiple boards

Hey Keem, trying to cash in on the Altright crowd, or are you going to start red pilling your faggot audience about the kikes?

>Alex is a stupid nigger

Keem is based

Liberals are more like AIDS.
They weaken a nation and then something else kills it.

Shame he's such a fucking faggot, but hey, welcome aboard Keem. I know h3h3 likes Trump and is voting for him (Check his twitter on who he's following.)

Nice digits friend.

Dunno if I buy h3h3

NIGG

Kek 'n' Checked

This is shit. Can you find someone more respectable who supports right-wing ideology?

>samefag

no pewdiepie is ourguy