People pay money to watch this

People pay money to watch this.

I don't.

I don't get it

Star Wars didn't need the F word to be cool.

Did they actually use the word "fucking", dropped the show after ep 2.

yes
cringed in embarrassment

>people actually waste irreplaceable moments of a finite existence to shitpost about dialogue in a tv show on a Kamchatkan cave-painting forum

>saying fuck on Star Trek

That bothers me. It is simply something that should not be.

This isn't your daddy's Star Trek. This is 2017.

IT'S FUCKING DEAD, JIM

>trek will die in your lifetime

welp

At least we have Orville

>WORF, FIRE A FUCK TON OF TORPEDO AT THIS FAGGOT ASS CLOWN NIGGER
>Captain, thats Wesley in a shuttle
>I SAID FIRE

They've got a TV-MA rating and no standards & practices to hold them back. They could show Burnham & Tilly in an unsimulated sex scene and nothing could stop them.

THOSE FUCKING KLINGONS KILLED MY SON

watched episode 5

nothing happens, you get some shit dialogue half ass scenarios or explanations and the characters all seem confused

It should have hit its stride by now

I don't care about any of the characters they are all horrible people

>white gay
check
>black gay
check
>lesbians
check

>Beam me up MOTHERFUCKER

>ensign? engage the fuck out of this shithole

>that one bitch with the little mole bump thing on her forehead
why is this allowed, i cant focus on anything except that fucking bump

this

star trek is supposed to be futuristic and classy

worst they say is 'god damn it'

I'm not in America but I thought you all didn't like curse words on the air? Will CBS be fined for this? They probably did it as some sort of publicity stunt.

fucking do it

They did this to attract millennials because millennials are children who think using the word fuck is edgy. See the Huffington Post, any gawker network site or Keith Olbermanns Twitter account.

It doesn't air on Network TV, doesn't have to follow the same standards and practices

I am the culmination of one man's dream. This is not ego, or vanity. But when Dr. Soong created me, he added to the substance of the universe. If, by your experiments, I am destroyed, something unique, something wonderful will be lost. I cannot permit that. I must protect his fucking dream.

Swearing aside, I don't understand the exchange.

How was his version of the sentence more grammatically correct?

Yes, plus gay couple.

Probably his delivery was different. She probably said it in a hushed sort of way and he said it in a confident way. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Why is the white one always the bitch?

shaka when the walls fucking fell

assuming you're not being funny, he emphasized "is", which means he was brushing aside her contrition over cursing because he agreed it was fucking cool. In other words, he agreed that the situation warranted a colorful metaphor.

>watching this with the kids
>suddenly out of nowhere the show drops a double F-bomb

So much for trek being family fun.

>They could show Burnham & Tilly in an unsimulated sex scene and nothing could stop them.
Full penetration when?

Is it me or are all the female cast members ugly?

No one cares a faggot

wtf I can literally see the glue holding her wig to her head where those seems are coming off at the sides.

She said her line then apologized for saying it and then he said his line, you miss the "sorry" line in the OP.

did this air on CBS?

i pirated it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Commander, tell me about your hot fucking cock."

thank you user

please keep going, i like this meem

thank you unironically for making me fucking laugh

"THERE....ARE.....FOUR..... FUCKING ......LIGHTS"

>I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE

Janeway is the only person I could see actually cursing like a sailor and it being totally in character.

>The Sisko is of fucking Bajor

>IT'S ON FUCKING KILL MOTHERFUCKER

>You just need a good dick fucking Catherine

What was that song of his? The one he always sang, the one I liked?
>The fucking minstrel boy to the war has gone, you cunts.

>Highly Fucking Illogical...

Good take

>The line must be drawn here! This far, and no further! And I will make them fucking pay for what they've done!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>To Fucking Go Where No Man Has Gone Before

Resistance.. is fucking futile. From this time forward, you will service - us, cunt.

Are you out of your fucking Vulcan mind?

The Ultimate Fucking Evolution of the Bitching Ass Martial Arts

>I'm Fuckin' Her All She's Got, Captain!

>watch all the Star Trek shows with my family
>even the bad stuff
>we sit down and watch two episodes of this stuff and we barely make it through

We've never had such contempt for any TV show. Star Trek has always had its bad episodes and seasons but they weren't bad like this. All the shows and movies were better. All of them. Who the fuck is the target audience for this shit? It's not like we were scared off by edgy shit, it just feels so wrong here.

It's fucking hot under those 4 fucking studio lights

Intentionally, yes. Can't have any pretty female characters or they're just there to please the male audience and promote patriarchy

A-koo-chee-moya.

I pray on this fucking day of memories, to speak to my father - the cunt whom the wind called... Kolopak. Though I'm far from his fucking bones, perhaps there is a motherfucking spirit in these unnamed skies who will find him, and honor the shit out of him with my song.

A-koo-chee-moya.

>set fuckers to stun

>FUCK IT.

MORTY. I TURNED MYSELF INTO NEELIX. IM TUVOK NEELIX!

>I AM ARMUS, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE

>IT'S A FUCKING FAAAKE

kids swear more than adults, i'm sure they'll be just fine

hes fucking latino he isnt native american at all

I tried to give this show a chance, didn't like it from the first 5 minutes and it's never improved, but in the latest episode the moment that silly redheaded character said "fucking cool" that was it for me.

They jumped an intergalactic shark with that one and I simply can't tolerate the stupid anymore.

>Captain the fucking warp coils are really pushing their limits, were gonna be in a shitstorm if we dont do something right fucking quick.

>Saying "fuck" with an officer on deck

Nice """military""" the Federation has these days. I bet they don't even blouse their damn boots.

>BLAST THOSE RATCHET ASS KLINGAN NIGGAS
Trek is pretty different that I remember

Only kids with shitty parents.

>tfw the only kids in school who cursed were the ones who lived in really poor families and got molested

"Oh my Jean-Luc, is that a raging hard-on I can sense bulging in your pocket? Those dirty fucking thoughts of yours have me dripping here."

Honestly thought I was watching Orville for a second there. That bull shit line came out of nowhere and was not in the trek spirit at all

I had to rewind and play it a few times to see if it was a parody copy I downloaded.

>Captain, I suggest we go to fucking Red Alert, like right fucking now.
>Fast as you fucking like, Lt Worf!

It's truly a new age of military discipline

>I can live with it. I can FUCKING live with it. Computer, delete that entire fucking log.

Jesus, Sisko.

At least they didn't kiss.

will we get to see them ass fucking in star trek's first ever inter-racial gay sex scene?

there's fucking klingons on the fucking starboard bow captain

kek

>I'm the fucking butcher of gallitep

I was kinda disappointed they were already together, they had a kind of caustic yet flirty chemistry in the previous episode where it had yet to reveal they were together, that would have been interesting if it developed into a tumultuous romance over time where they continue to fight a lot but also are fucking.

No they had to skip to the end right away with them happily married because gays must always be boring and perfect.

When they defeated armed Klingon guards in hand to hand combat I turned it off. I was getting closer and closer but for some reason I just had enough after that.

>Computer, start program "Daddy Wants To Fuck"....

The red headed helmsman is pretty cute.

It makes up for the fact that they stood there and got beat to shit, instead of blasting them, when they had weapons when their shuttle was boarded.

>THEY'RE FUCKING CHARGING WEAPONS
>SHIELDS ARE AT FUCKING 47%
>CAPTAIN! I SENSE FUCKING HOSTILITY!
>THANK YOU COUNSELOR, I'M SOOOOOOO GLAD WE HAVE A FUCKING EMPATH ON THE FUCKING BRIDGE.

>You don't know what a joke is?
>of course I do. It is a witticism, a gag, a bon mot, a fluctuation of words concluding with a trick ending. Shits and giggles.

Really caught me off guard hearing that from Data

What the fuck is going on with her hair??

It airs on TV in Canuckistan

>How can there be war crimes if there wasn't a fucking war!