Post yfw trump loses and in what may be the greatest 4d chess move ever...

>post yfw trump loses and in what may be the greatest 4d chess move ever, Sup Forums reveals it was supporting hillary all along and trump was nothing more than a meme from the start

get out of here.

Exactly

>4d chess

Trump doesn't even think 2 minutes in advance. He'd be--dare I say--deplorable at chess.

lmao dafuq

Trump was always controlled opposition
The containment prez

Hillary is our girl user

lol @ the Depends waistband sticking out...

I can't wait for the tears to start flowing this November.

based Ben

"I been battling low endorphans levels" doesn't really get through people.

No tears will flow. Everybody will win if they say they were on the winning side the whole time.

It's genius, actually. Anything you post on Sup Forums nowadays can just be taken as shitposting. It would be extremely easy to convincingly say that you were supporting the other candidate the entire time.

>supporting a literal traitor

Not surprising, America was founded on treason against the crown, after all

Sweden gets it

THICC

>"How can I countermeme these alt-rightists today? Hmmm..."

Except Sup Forums isn't an alt-right board.

But you already know that, right user?

I really don't understand why would get pleasure from Trump losing. Hillary will absolutely destroy our country. And I don't even mean by enacting a liberal agenda. She's going to just straight up destroy it. We will be in a million wars, our economy is going to take in favor of internationals, and she's going to remove all of your rights. You have to realize she's the most corrupt politician who's ever existed and is a straight up sociopath. She's also a member of a death cult of multinational power players who want to rule the world.

You have autism.

He's in too deep. Probably knows Hillary well enough to know he can win.

Why skip out on becoming a historical, legendary American businessman?

The future Trump Foundation will have a different connotation. Not even Rockefellers got to be president.

His descendants become American royalty like the Bush and Kennedy families.

kek is a god of chaos and bringer of light

light = i l l u m i n a t i

kek is also known as cuk

cuck is hillary clinton

datboi is also kek aka p.e.p.e.

Dat boi is normiefag reddit-tier cancer