What will happen when millennials are the leaders of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The joos run the world.

old people can suck my ass.

>gas the old people
>employ ourselves

Pic related

They won't.

You see every so often there is what's called a "forgotten generation."

This is a generation that contributes nothing, and gets skipped over when it comes to the reigns of power.

Thanks to my awful diet I'll never have to find out

Every world crisis will be met with "dude weed lol."

a man can hope.

Civilization will burn

I'm a millennial and Millenials are fucking insane. Even the most conservative Millenials I grew up with are still non racist open borders faggots. Two of my most conservative friends are voting for Gary Johnson and they think that diversity is good because it educates people. You can imagine what the hard Leftists look like.

We are truly fucked

Hopefully a large portion of my kin will die in the almost inevitable WW3
They will be the first to the FEMA camps.

Literally none of that made any sense. What? Is the presidency just going to be vacant for 20-40 years?

How will you build things or get medical care with a gender studies degree and practical skills that consist of working coffee pots at Starbucks?
Also that whole hating guns thing will be your undoing.

No. We'll just go from politicians with 70+ of age to politicians between 30-50 years old.

>US presidents define entire generations

oh fuck off with your bullshit
I was born in '91, I am currently in process of obtaining engineer degree in my field of studies, I worked numerous jobs before, for example gardener, tire mechanic, horse caretaker
Maybe you faggots in US of A are useless shits, but in eastern yurop you either educate yourself and get to work, or you fuckin die

Generations are only 10 year periods. Not 20 to 40 years.

>How will you build things or get medical care with a gender studies degree and practical skills that consist of working coffee pots at Starbucks?
Not all millennials are like that.

Plus, somebody does need to make me my coffee.

Millenials are more conservative for their age group than any past generation in living memory, so we'll be fine.

>Poland bringing the horse engineering skills
I'm sure you guys will do great in the next world war.

Millennials are less liberal for their age than boomers or Xr's

and by all measures gen z (horrible name BTW)

Millennials being SJWs is a meme, the corrupt media just likes to amp that minority up

Ive meet a few people from some of the more important families our age. Some good. Allot of them just selfish narcissists. Nothing has or can change.We think that since Media/politiojournalistic truth is no longer coming from the top down that we are now going to be able to question the authority more. But this is a ruse. Even with no centralized public authority any topic anymore, this just leaves a void for disinfo to become more personalized. The next generation of elite are well aware of this and the level of control is already begining to go to the next level.

At least the rent as a brain in a jar plugged into infinite Virtual Worlds will be low. You'll take up as much space as a shoebox and only need/have to pay for 1/5th of the nutrients you do now.

Same here in fucking kiwi land im studying to become a vet nurse and go onto become a fully qualified vet. Fucking Lazy fucks.

This.

Or we'll fall apart, and the future generations won't be as cucked for awhile

Millennials are the result of decades of Jew shepherding.
Most probably we will see a real WW3 then more of the same

The next hitler could be browsing this site

>Tire mechanic
Lol even a job at jiffy lube let's you change oil and windshield wipers.

>could be

Keke

No, but "leaders of the world" does define presidents. Every generation gets a turn eventually unless people deliberately skip them and start electing 20 year olds, which wouldn't make any sense.

Nope Hitler wasn't an autistic retard

No, 10-year-olds usually don't have kids.

>tire mechanic

>tfw baby boomers managed to destroy western civilization in one generation.
>tfw things have fallen so far thanks to one group of people.
>tfw millennials will be even worse.
>tfw in fifty year no one cares about the news, politics, or anything beyond their work.
>tfw we become a completely complacent culture which is unable to think for itself.

I'm seriously worried about the government that millennials will vote for in the future. I imagine it to be some kind of strange communist-feminist totalitarian mix in which children are raised by the state and you need a licence to use the internet.

There is going to be so much suffering in the near future. I just hope I'm the opressor and not the opressed.

You generation is defined by the decade, or ten year period, in which you come of age. Meaning your teens to early 20's.

For example

50s = Greasers and beatniks
60s = Hippies
70s = Disco fags
80s = preppies
90s = Gen X
2000s = Gen Y

Etc

I think the UK is gonna be very Orwellian soon. I'm glad I'm not trapped on a prison island with Muslims and niggers

Hopefully enough of us got Berned by that kike Sanders.

>t.boomer
It's past your bedtime gramps

I hate grouping myself with millennial a but I'm '95 so I'm right in the thick of it.

I wonder demographically how many millennial are conservative. And those of us that are, we have a duty. To our nations, our people, and our culture. We must push back against the liberal juggernaut we will see when all of our generation gets into power.

Millenials are post 2000

Except that system is flawed and doesn't define actual generations. If you have a kid when you're 60, does that mean your kid is 6 generations ahead of you? No, just one. Most people have kids when they're 20-40, that's why generations are about 20-40 years apart.

Sounds like you need new friends, all mine are voting trump to make America white again

Gay teen orgies in the open

The system isn't designed to count how many times reproduction occurs linearly lmao.

It's meant to group social cliches.

It's literally a social construct.

When the Conservative voter base begins to die the water will boil. The heat has been steadily turning up for a while now, the youth are successfully indoctrinated. Most of them are communists even if they themselves do not realize it. Most of them hate their own country and culture (whatever's left of it). Most of them would support killing racists if someone proposed it.
Milennials are what happens when you create generation out of pure venom.

>There are people younger than me on here now

This is a weird feel. Nice GET.

Not worse than boomers

Similar to when brainwashed hippies began to rule the world.

Millennials are low energy and bluepilled. The autism NEETs will take over. Trust me.

Fuck, this actually has me worried.

What happens to the conservatives of my generation? How will I possibly bring a family into a world where the masses are purely indoctrinated? Is that even moral?

This. Millennial kids are well educated, the ones running things won't be the brainwashed gender study students that believe every huffpo article

was born in '83 and still lumped in with them REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>comparing yurotards to Americans
Lol

America is in even more trouble because less than half of the youth population is white making them exceptionally suceptible to leftist brainwashing

Educated by the government.

You see how well that works out?

You're an idiot

>millennials run they world
>kill all cis white men
>fuck borders and laws and shit
>everything is free
>shortly after everything goes to shit
>they blame it on cis white men
>but there are no cis white men left
>they have to "take responsibility for their actions"
>they refuse
>world gets shittier
>world is take over by niggers, muslims, or the chinese
>most likely the Chinese since the cis white man isn't there to stop them from committing any warcrimes

Dont worry we Americans aren't as bad off in this regard, conservatism here has a fighting chance.

Fixed.

>millennials run they world
>kill all cis white men
>fuck borders and laws and shit
>White people eventually die out
>Replaced by mixed African/Euro mutts
>Lowered iq, but not too low, perfect class for mindless workers who can do the job efficiently.
>13 bloodlines rule the world looking down on their mindless masses

You all like to pretend the SJWs aren't a product of a greater evil, and that evil is not the Jews, that evil is Satan.

Coming from an American, the UK's health is controlled by NHS, Camera's everywhere, the nations disarmed, pretty Orwellian to me.

Shit, I forgot about the jews.

Oh shit xD

lolno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation

He's in his 40s, but he's pretty much a millennial because he apparently never grew up.

More Trudeaus are what we have to look forward to.

gay teen orgies are hot.

Not really surprising since 18-24 and 25-34 grew up with the EU and don't know how life used to be without it. Same reason why so many old people in ex-Soviet countries still vote for communist parties, they grew up with them. Doesn't prove anything.

96 here. I have found myself leaning more and more right, not sure if I'm a conservative though. I do enjoy conservative radio though, and I have a burning hatred for Marxism/communism and the new age ones who hide under the banner of "progressives". I've never felt so American, this election has given me fire.

Youre retarded

You've been spending a bit too much time on Sup Forums, time to go to sleep.

Less liberal than genxers? You are retarded. Give up understanding anything now.

There will be nothing worth being leader of when that happens.

American Horror Story: Freak Show

Yeah this. Long term, if you're honest with yourself, the world is SO FUCKED.

> there will be a religious uprising or movement and people will like it
> t. Roman Empire and shit

Some will become more conservative as they get older.