Have any of you ever met an intelligent mexican?

have any of you ever met an intelligent mexican?

i've known intelligent ppl of pretty much every other race but smart mexicans seem really hard to come by

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Nuexn_Axs
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
youtube.com/watch?v=3BtPunDYhII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mexican intellectuals

The only decent spic I know of
realmenrealstyle.com/about/

El Manleto was pretty smart but he was also a bit whiter than most Mexicans so I don't know if that counts

I have this cute friend who's half honduran. She's pretty smart.

>intelligent mexican?
...no.

i do just kinda lazy

actually i have once

he was extremely introverted and looked like a skinny jeff goldblum

guy was supposedly a genius in his studies and worked in the IT field

I know one. I lost contact with him though.

Mexicans don't need to be intelligent. They're hard workers and make amazing food.

i live in border state, no, they are all retarded and degenerate, there are however very few who are actually hard workers/good people, usually they are older people tho

but overall , retarded

Fuck off Pedro

you're going to steadily see a lot more of them.

mexican businesses are growing like 15x faster than the average us firm.

and with like a 3rd of the country becoming hispanic by 2030, and hispanics gradually learning entrepreneurship..

I know one. He is a computer tech.

He wanted to make a political point so he went through the "legal" method of being legal in the US, and didn't marry his American wife until after. Him coming in legally was way harder than the people he knew who did everything illegally

Guy is now a big Trump supporter.

Even niggers are way better entrepreneurs. Spics can only sell you their cheap labor that drives overall wages down

Yes. Two of them have PhD.

I'm "one". Living in East LA. Parents from Mexico, while I was born here. They and their parent's were border jumpers who have all been legal American Citizens for many years now (saw my grandmother in the "we passed citizenship" parade waving a tiny American flag). Voting trump. I may be a college dropout but I want to make the world a better place. Struggled with personal issues like depression and self esteem, but am now at the time of my life trying to lose weight, gain self-esteem, and possibly have children one day. BLM is a hate group. I know and also hope that my peers are awaking to it

>I'm one
>college dropout

How many generations do you have to have in the U.S. until you don't consider them "Mexican" anymore. I'm kind of dark (solid light tan) but I'm a 3rd-4th gen (3rd on dad's, 4th on mom's). I've never been to Mexico, don't apeak Spanish, and our household income is ~$150k

Are you retarded? You'll always be a Mexican. Your ethnicity doesn't disappear just because you are a newer generation...

>drives wages down
>bad thing

Wagefag detected.

No shit dumb ass. I meant culturally. I didn't think because my parents were born on U.S. sool that I'd magically be white (though my dad does look pretty white).

>mexican intellectuals

There's no benefit for a Mexican to be smart. They just need to have 10 kids and get free shit off dumb white people and liberal fags.

The smartest Mexicans are drug lords.

I'm Hispanic with an IQ of 117 but my family on the mex side has just always lived in Texas so I dont know what that makes me

>Define "intelligent"
>Mexicans don't fit that description.

No she isn't

Never understood this. Don't most work in the fields? It's not like they can work at Walmart or whatever

Yeah he successfully stole someones identity and worked at my company for 5 years. They never caught him either.One day they gave us notice to bring in our ids and social security cards to make sure everyone working for the company was legal and he vanished.

Pretty smart if you ask me.

I have, latent autistic ones basically

How many threads are you going to make on Mexicans today? Why are you so upset with the real men of the US?

yes, but he was born here
he actually taught me a lot about my job, without him i would suck a lot more than i do now

white guys can do the same as us tbqh, and blacks are only strong when its their job or their in jail

There are certain things or "hangups" that every race/culture gets caught up on. Black and Latino people get caught up in being black or Latino. That's all they care about, is their race. It consumes any identity they have.

>IF YOU LOOK MEXICAN
you are a fuckin mexican...case closed. Doesn't matter what "culture" all anyone will see is the color of your skin. Did that answer your question?

0/10

I live in SoCal
It's incredibly rare but when they are they're either mixed, weebs, or both

you can do that from Mexico

you have to go back

I have. Old guy, was military and his father was military. Hard worker, redpilled as fuck about Mexicans and a huge Trump supporter.

Guy legit hates wetbacks and used to fondly recall calling people niggers.

Are you from NE or something? Spics work everywhere nowadays. Grocery stores, restaurants, barber shops, clothes stores, auto shops and so on. They basically stole entry jobs from blacks and white millennials

Well then shit. Good thing I got a nice blonde bae

>White guys competing with Mexicans
nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Nuexn_Axs

Yes. There are many very intelligent mexican foreign exchange students at my university. All 100% European or damn close to it. Great people.

>leaf

>the real men of the US?

>have any of you ever met an intelligent mexican?
I have.

captcha: ruprechtstraße

The smart ones stay down there making robots to build the wall for them.

>implying all white men are that one guy and some mexicans arent weebs
>implying all mexicans are that niggerish

Keep in mind people who make the journey to The US to do stoop labour illegally are not the elites of the nation.

Mexico has plenty of smart people I'm sure. But you'd need to go to Mexico to find them

That's the case. I have nothing against Mexicans in Mexico. But they send us the worst

I did...in a way.

He was really scholastically intelligent and objectively good looking to boot. He was never much of a talker but never really had to be. Unfortunately hooked up with some stupid bimbo and got her pregnant.

Got better grades then me but failed at the school of life. Go figure.

keep in mind we have common enemys the jews and the blacks

>devote massive amounts of time into getting fast at stacking shingles or trimming hedges
>still making $8 an hour while whitey sits in his truck with the aircon on counting his money
Lmao

Mexicans are the smartest race according to many science studies.
>literally built giant pyramids
>Listening to Mexican music in the womb has been known to increase IQ in babies by 3-5 points.
>make the best Mexican food
>speak Mexican more fluently than other races

>niggers
>entrepreneurs

Selling drugs doesn't count, and even then, Latinos are famous for being the biggest drug dealers in the world.

Neither of them outbreed whites in America

Those dumbasses are waving another country's flag in the US and you can't do shit about it. How does that make you feel?

You're either one or the other faggot, pick a side.

>Be white cuck
>Mexicans constantly steal your white women
>Population of non-hispanic whites declines every year
topfuckingkek

>how long do I have to dress like a girl to become a girl? I even look a little feminine, so I'm practically a girl anyway. Also, I play with dolls and love cock

Last sentence. Lol

Shit meme. Trust me. I'm a memer.

1+1=2

gibs me dat now gringo me smart

Holy fuck there are a lot of subhuman spics hiding behind the US flag around here

No longer taking that flag seriously whenever I see it

Fucking beaners

Had a Guatemalen TA, she was p good at explaining abstract algebra.

injun jews
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

>Trust me. I'm a memer.

That doesn't mean she's smart. Just means she knows how to do abstract algebra. You obviously don't know the definition of smart. Original thought that solves the big problems is what makes someone smart. E.g A philosopher like Plato's is smart. Stephen Hawking is smart.

Ask any white mexican what they think of the cholos and they'll tell you what it's like living with them.

>Brother-in-Law is White Mexican
>Can literally trace his ancestry back to the Spanish conquest of Mexico
>He lives in America now, because the drug war was an excuse for the federales to fuck with his family's farm land
>They seized the land without due process and sold it off to mexico city billionaires like carlos slim for development
>Got him drunk one night and he told me everything
>How much he hates being Mexican
>How his country has gone to shit
>How the 'runts' as he calls them are so dumb and not only do they accept violence and corruption but glorify it
>How most cholos would rather see everyone around them be dirt poor than to have one of them succeed
>How they never use trash cans and leave their neighborhoods fucking filthy
>That cholos are responsible for mexico being the shithole it is now
>He says the cholos have an unheathy obsession with the aztecs
>they claim to be descendend from them but all the aztecs are extinct
>They condemn cortez and the spanish
>Yet they deify the aztecs who preyed on them
>He got beat up by the cholos when they were learning mexican history
>Most mexicans have a resentment to the USA for the war
>and want the land back solely because the Americans developed it
>Cholos are like parasites they shit up wherever they go and get mad when you try to help them
>Cholos are violent and lack impulse control
>thats why the narcos are so damn brutal
>He wants to build a wall and have his former country foot the bill

Oops wrong person

check
you should send them back OP

What do you have against Hispanics?

That description sounds pretty close to Russians

Actually yes I have, he worked as a line cook because he was an illegal but he had like two BS degrees from Mexico and knew a lot about everything. He kinda looked like a Mexican Jackie chan.

He didn't speak fantastic English though.

>White Mexican

Cringe. Your brother in law is a cuck.

I've met some.

I don't know any mexicans, but I know one black guy who is pretty smart.

Faggot got what he deserved

Also I can't seem to find the video anymore. Did it get taken down?

I have never in my entire life seen a Mexican man with a white woman. Mexican men are the least physically attractive men (after Indians) on the planet.

Every Mexican I know is either a hard working trad catholic with conservative values or a hard working housewife trying their damnedest to fight entitlement culture in the u.s

Their kids either get on board or turn into turds.

>he was an illegal but he had like two BS degrees from Mexico

>Welcome to Sup Forums

I've met a few, but they all relapse into their default Stupid Mexican idiocy at times. Some of them are smart at times, but all of them are stupid at times.

>in my entire life
It's clear you haven't been around very long then. Come visit me, I'll be the first Mexican you see with a white girl.

>least physically attractive men
kek. If you can prove you are more attractive than any Mexican, I'll believe it.

Got you senpai not original but it has all the footage. 12:18 is where it gets fun.

I dont give a fuck about pedro being smart or not.

All i know is hispanic women are far better than white women. Both physically looking and femininity wise.

FUCK youtube.com/watch?v=3BtPunDYhII

It's tribalism. Look at the African American community. The tribal mindset brings them down. Mexicans the same thing. It's all "us vs them". Asians don't take that attitude, so they succeed in America.

Both deserve to be slapped.

>All i know is hispanic women are far better than white women
Not in America Jose. 99% of Mexican women here are short fat goblins

that img
wtf
how can someone be a liberal communist?

nvm, I'm retarded, I misread it says liberal columnist

You're out of your fucking mind.

>how can someone be a liberal communist
C'mon, it's current year

>All i know is hispanic women are far better than white women. Both physically looking and femininity wise.

are you fucking joking? the girls in your pic are just white girls with brown eyes not spics

Yeah but she was a white Mexican.

Never. Not once. They only sell me weed.

Reminds me of pic related

Funnily enough that's what many of the retards on the left would describe themselves as. "Communism" to these people means 'yay everyone shares! Take that government!'

What are you? The identity police?
Stop oppressing her you shitlord.