Why are the coastal parts of the United States more liberal than the rest?

Why are the coastal parts of the United States more liberal than the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tittyfuck_rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Initial demand for jobs in shipping hubs
Higher populations
Less jobs over time
More need for gibs
Liberals

just a guess but maybe
>coastal = port cities,
>port cities = more trade
>more trade = international influence as well as a more metropolitan atmosphere
>more metropolitan = less self reliant, you have to rely on the city for clean water, food etc.
>less self reliant = bigger government

>bait cities
>liberals not understanding running water

They want to be near the water so swim away if the right take over.

This is actually a good question.

t. Southern Californian

I think for California, at least, and in general, when life is easier and you get removed from reality, you get liberals and SJW's.
Life really is a breeze here in So-Cal.
Plus we're packed with Mexishits and blacks.
And Hollywood.

That's where all the immigrants shore up on, and also where the largest cities are.
Both toxic.

Because they're nice areas filled with wealthy, educated people.

Outside of the Physical realms people have already stated, government influence, congregations of degenerates,

the other reason is the Spiritual realm in that there are things known as Spiritual Domains and Kingdoms and Dominions.

These tend to be in the heavily populated coastal cities,

Miami, DC, NY, LA, etc.

They are not only Physically negatively influenced but Heavily Spiritually negatively influence.

You should strive to leave these regions and head to the countryside or near mountains.

More jews and minorities.

it's more like
>coastal = biggest cities
>cities = niggers

jews

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tittyfuck_rape

I would... coastal her... parts? I don't even know, great tits though.

Yeah that was my face too

Nice dubs

also

/thread

80% of thw world's population lives within 200 miles of an oceanic coastline, and liberal thought is the biggest and most dominant type of thought in our era. Isolation and fewer resources (ie living inland) fascilitates a need to survive and therefore a more pragmatic mindset that is extremely congruent with conservative ideology.

Who is this purloiner of seed?

the coast thing is big. My dyke aunt called NC the bible belt but IMO you cant be a bible belt state if sailors can some into port and whore around and act degenerate on a regular basic.

I told her the bible belt was landlocked

New England got fucked by Catholicism and JFK. There aren't a lot of SJWs here (outside of the "schools") but the old timers hold on to that bullshit and pass it on. Catholics are garbage, idiots who do what they're told. Typical Irish basically.

Coastal => More Trade => More resources => People can be more liberal with resources without negative consequences

Most cities are on the coast (think historically, water access for shipping routes was critical). Cities tend to be more liberal as a whole in part because self reliance isn't important like it is in rural areas.

wow i'm shocked that this is allowed

Gee, what a nice proxy you have.

>port cities
>gay sailors
>aids in the water supply

It's pretty simple burger bro.

I don't know bro

Whenever you have higher populations you must have more laws. This has been seen across history and culture. It's just because more interactions means more conflicts.

People have also always flocked to live near bodies of water.

Anyways, in the 21st century many of these areas, I'd argue, are completely overpopulated with the entry level kob market being conpletely flooded. Sometimes even the more professional jobs are. Thia creates a working class who votes for Democrats because they promise the most free shit.