sneed

because there dum

Why do the writers support government but fear authoritarianism

>all those people standing in midair

How did Sneed get away with this?

What is the joke here?

They're on the roof

enjoy permaban

Why is the restaurant called "a hard place"?

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

QUALITY (formerly good animation)

lol damn computers killed animation or outsourcing I guess

wtf i love india now

Formerly soft

So it was a bouncy castle?

Why did they feel the need to insert a Trump character as the villain?

(formerly rock's)

Do you get perma'd for that these days?

It's a brilliant metaphor. Homer really is stuck between a rock and a hard place

They never miss a good Drumpf joke.

Because then the movie would end too soon. Which would actually be a good thing since it's a shit movie.

Formerly #litty

What about these people?

you now realize the simpsons movie while seemed good at first was mediocre and had a cartoonishly stupid plot.

Also the main villain should have been George W. Bush.

In futurama commentary they mention they have a "people" brush that someone how generates composite people and paints them around, so i'd imagine thats how you end up with that mess, crazy that it's in the final product though.

>now
I realized that as I was watching it. The show was already ruined beyond the point of no return by 2007, and the movie was essentially just a long episode.

I love this shot. Ever heard of the phrase "stuck between a rock and a hard place"? Well, what the writers have done here is actually put Homer between an actual rock and a saloon a short distance away called A Hard Place. Pretty clever and forces those viewing the film to think in a more literal sense, even though the average Simpsons viewer is put in a more intellectual state as a result of the subtle humor often found in the show. Bravo, Groening.

kino

So the humor forces the viewer to lower their iq? genius.

some intern put them in front of the wrong layer

They didn't want to ruin their Park Avenue manicured nails.

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.

I never could figure out why people thought Spider Pig was so damn funny.

because it was the only thing in that movie that is even somewhat memorable

Is this fucking real

Underated.