Germans will defend this

>James Vasquez, 14, was an average American teenager. He accompanied his family to Berlin, Germany, as part of a holiday
>During the trip, James' family visited the historic Reinchstag. While standing on the steps in front of the building, James took a picture of himself performing the Nazi salute (also known as the "Heil Hitler") and uploaded it to Twitter with the following message: "in front of german wite hose with sister [sic] hail hitler"
>That night, Berlin police came to the hotel at which the Vasquez family was staying and arrested James for hate crimes
>In Germany, all Nazi-related iconography or actions are highly illegal outside of museums or schools. However, it is rare for this law to be enforced against tourists Police have made no statements about whether James will be formally charged, and his father's lawyer has stated that it's most likely the family will be sent back to the United States
>Said his father Enrique Vasquez, "I escaped Cuba on a homemade raft, but it's still only the second worst country I've been to. All I wanted was to have a nice little vacation in Germany with my family, and you humorless bastards had to ruin everything because of an adolescent boy harmlessly fooling around on the internet. I hope you all get swamped by refugees."
>Enrique Vasquez was presumably referring to the Migrant Crisis with his last statement

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37380429

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=9VOFKCCaOQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you all get swamped by refugees."
>Enrique Vasquez was presumably referring to the Migrant Crisis with his last statement

Based spic

in b4 nobody actually opens the link

I don't really care. Spics are already eyeing up Europe for occupation now that they ruined South America and the US. Ive been seeing it more and more. Europe already has a Muslim problem, they don't need a spic problem too.

Well thanks to the Jews

By the way, if he is an average American teenager, then the internet must be full of pics of them sieg heiling on the steps of the Reichstag.

Post them, please...

But it's legal if you say ave caeser :^)

it's normal in America to practice free speech

our link is the bratislava meeting. Sauce on your OP?

Europe 's problem can be our solution

Fake story, fake link. Nice job, OP. You tricked me into clicking. And you're a faggot.

Okay, post the pics of them doing it in America, faggot.

Enjoy your stay in prison.

kek

When I was in elementary school learning about the constitution, I just always assumed that most, if not all, 1st world countries had some equivalent provision for freedom of speech.

A sad truth I have come to realize is that the U.S. is basically the only country in the world with true freedom of speech.

>arrested James for hate crimes
well.
thanks americans
for your glorious brave new world of thoughtcrime and political correctness

Unless, you know, it offends anyone, in which case they go to prison for it.

>go to germany and break the law
>get mad when they arrest you

whoa

>defamation of someone else's property
>lel there's no free speech laws

You're allowed to talk when your faggot ass can play Stick of Truth uncensored.

> get shrekd so hard in 1945 that you're still cucked in 2016
> no constitution
> no human rights document either
> not really a state, but not a federation of states either
shoulda gone all-in with the communists desu senpai
Soviet German republics would've been glorious.

>Be tourist
>Go to Germany
>Get arrested because it's illegal to deny a refugee to fuck your wife
Shouldn't have broken the law :^)

>and uploaded it to Twitter

lol what a dumb cunt

B A S E D
E
A
N
S

He was charged with "desecration of a venerated object", not property damage. So it's clearly about the fact that this statue happens to be jesus. Do you think someone would face 2 years in prison if he humps the wall of your house, just because it's "property"?

Also those black bars in Stick of Truth were hilarious.

Are all cubans in America that based?

>Soviet German republics would've been glorious.

It was called East Germany.

>I hope you all get swamped by refugees

>beaner can't behave himself in a foreign country
Wow
>"I hope you all get swamped by refugees"
Was bretty gud tho

>country has some laws
>disobey the law

>woooow my boy he dindu nuffin
>u rly just did that
>i cant even
>my family is literally shaking

Why are tourists so fucking retarded, if you are not willing to obey local laws DON'T FUCKING VISIT THAT COUNTRY.

I think the EU will do its best to fuck the uk over. They are probably angry that we'd have the audacity to want out, and they won't let us go scot free. Our best hope is that the EU begins the crumble and other nations begin to leave, but I don't think there's much chance of that happening. A rocky road ahead I think lads :(

It's actually impressive how fast they found the guy.

> enforcing anti-nazi shit on us for decades
> stupefied when it boomerangs back on them
send this monkey back to Cuba, let's see if he can do Hitler salute there

IP logged. Send the stasi.

it's a made up story

don't any of you fucks actually click the link?

> Soviet German republics would've been glorious
too bad they ran out of bananas and collapsed

>I hope you all get swamped by refugees."

Says that criminal spic 'refugee'. Castro cleaned out the jails and sent all the criminals to Florida.

the linked article is not that entertaining

and most of what press writes is fake anyway so what the hell

Don't forget that Germany also has a Blasphemie Gesetz

>Reinchstag
what?
nigger its REICHstag

The plague has spread. The country must be purged. Spare none.

You failed at raising your daughter right before you were shipped off to the camps. You will be judged.

On the bright side she's going to get plenty of sex for those 2 years.

While hate speech laws are disgusting
I think its fucking hilarious that they arrested that fucking spic in the middle of the night
Really shows the priorities of our state

Kek, did you really expect Europe to not apply the law which was imposed to her after Nuremberg ?

bretty much, all hate mexicans, all hate democrats, fags, niggers, central americans, commies and liberals.

This is basically just an illustration of the gender pay gap. This kind of person will major in something useless like journalism instead of STEM and therefore make less. She doesn't make less because she's a woman, she makes less because she chose a shitty career (and women are more likely to make that poor decision).

Actually pretty good bait. Made me chuckle

>Vasques
>average american teenager

> no constitution

God, this meme has reached Romanian Gyspsies now?

You do realize that that video is Danish and not German right?

Danish..Deutsch.. Might confuse the average American

>Said his father Enrique Vasquez, "I escaped Cuba on a homemade raft, but it's still only the second worst country I've been to. All I wanted was to have a nice little vacation in Germany with my family, and you humorless bastards had to ruin everything because of an adolescent boy harmlessly fooling around on the internet. I hope you all get swamped by refugees."

OOOOOOH! BASED CUBANS! ... shame your link isn't related to this at all and no proofs are provided.

i'm going to be honest with you, you're german, go fuck yourself.

>waaaaaaah i am of ze german guten tag

that is what you sound like. i hope your whole refugee-importing jew-blaming pants-shitting culture goes extinct. pretty much all the problems white people face today can be traced directly back to germans fucking it up for everyone. britain, france, italy, the united states doing great things for western culture. bam, along comes germany, the fat stupid kid of europe and over the time span between hegelism and adolf hitler you fuck everything up for everyone. i mean in of itself that is a spectacular acheivement, an amazing accomplishment, not even at the height of the british empire could all the imperial minds combined pull off what some bunch of frumpy leather shorts wearing line dancers did in, what, a couple hundred something years? no, not even they could fuck everything up so consistantly, so fucking thoroughly as you and your bastard sausage-loving race could. really, you're entire ethnic group should be awarded a special nobel prize for getting everything so goddam wrong. it's incredible. how, how do you do it? a devil people i say. and you don't even have anything to make up for it. the french? they have style. they have sex appeal. i have never met a french woman who i have not instantly wanted to fuck. germans? talk to you beer niggers for five fucking seconds and i hate you already, i mean, i hate the french too but at least i want to fuck them. germans are like human porridge, stodgy, lumpy, and you only put up with them if you have no choice. and everything you touch turns to shit. pure, total, shit. not suprising, considering it seems to be your favourite substance. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? your favourite song in the 90s was about a fart travelling around the world. god i hate you, so fucking much. die die die.

tl;dr fuck off you goddamn kraut

God, I hate this piece of shit faggot country so fucking much

then leave, go spain. be poor and slam senoritas.

>I hope you all get swamped by refugees.

based spic.

but seriously, its just a child doing some stupid shit. no need to go all nazi over him. germans people are so buthurt.

Friendly reminder that these laws were introduced due to pressure by the allied governments (read: the US).

I don't want to live in some poor monkey land, I'd rather come to America...

>i-it's everybody else's fault
Oh wow you are pathetic, the German people truly doesn't deserve to live.

this. they should use their police force to stop muslim rapes. not people saying mean things online.

>I don't want to live in some poor monkey land
>Wants to go to a country with less than 60% whites instead
Kek

Also:
>Pointing out facts is blaming others
Topkek

a nice hot mamsita is very much prescribed to fix the intrinsic autistic nature of the rudolf.

Lmaoooo Germany>US though

Go on Wikipedia and look at "Economy of Germany" and then "healthcare in Germany".
While doing so also remember that we are not only 60% white and that being overweight is not part of our culture

> Kid invokes Hitler.
> Immediately learns the downside of fascism.
> From the libshits that assault him for joking about Hitler.

The irony is so delicious.

have to try this

At least in America you can have guns and defend yourself, and also most whites prefer to marry other whites so the white race will survive even if the amount of shitskins increases or the union dissolves at some point in the future.

Krauts are so unbelievably cucked they would be hell-bent on destroying their own country even if it were 99% white. The fact that these "hate speech" laws exist in the first place fills me with disdain for everything german.

>opening links and getting you pc infected with malware
ISHYGDDT

I saw fully veiled Muslims from head to toe in your country. Only eyes were not covered.
The Germans walking by didn't seem bothered by it. I was the only one giving them a look of disgust.
How is that possible?

Seems like the Romans were right about you.

>burgers are the new leafs

Also this.

A few years ago a group of German antifa came to Warsaw to protest during Poland's independence day celebrations, because nationalism is fascist.

The police beat the shit out of them and threw them in jail. A couple even got prison sentences.

>I escaped Cuba on a homemade raft, but it's still only the second worst country I've been to. All I wanted was to have a nice little vacation in Germany with my family, and you humorless bastards had to ruin everything because of an adolescent boy harmlessly fooling around on the internet. I hope you all get swamped by refugees
lmao this can't be real
fucking savage

thats fucking good

>go to a foreign country
>do illegal acts
>get arrested
OH NO POOR BOY

fuck off, it's not only illegal it's also highly offensive

>How is that possible?
All germans are either mindless robotic drones, or actively self-hating cucklords. I am the only sane person left in germany, I feel like a foreigner in this country.

>James Vasquez, 14, was an average American teenager
>Vasquez
>average American

hahahahahaha

Why wouldn't you ignore them? It's not like staring at them with autistic rage will do shit. Instead of doing that you should strife to influence politics to get that shit banned.
Also are you sure they weren`t ninjas?

Sure, the white race will totally survive after niggers and spics become the majority. Lets just ignore Detroit, Chicago and all the other shitholes.
The only cucked one here is you, sucking up to your american overlords, which, again, are the ones responsible for the laws that rustle your jimmies.

Holy shit. I tell you, you people are not normal. I got strange looks in shops from retarded old women because I didn't pay my good fast enough in the queue. Can you imagine? Something is clearly wrong with your country.

>Vasquez
Should be glad we took care of him desu fampai

>which, again, are the ones responsible for the laws that rustle your jimmies.

Yea well don't come here if you can't obey the local laws, whatever they may be.

What? Are you this dumb? Why should you ignore these "ninjas"? They are an eye sore and it's normal they walk around on your streets

how'd they come up with six columns for that facade

Here's the history of Germany, lads.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Fuck those tourists coming here and thinking they are over the law. If you visit another country you should be aware of their rules.

Sounds like someone is in need of being liberated...

Save a life, take my wife.

This is a typical German response

Mark my words, Sweden will uncuck itself LONG before Germany

But just imagine what would have happened had he only been arrested the next morning!
The restaurant he went to breakfast would have already been turned into a beerhall, and the customers would have been formed into an SS battalion.
Synagogues would have burnt, and gaschambers erected before the government would be able to take back control.

>Vasquez
>average American teenager
le 60% face kek

also, fuck German laws

that's german

based cuban family

You too busy making new friends

youtube.com/watch?v=9VOFKCCaOQM

>sweden
>uncuck
shure, buddy

Based Cuban. I guess they don't have freedom of speech or action in Europe. What a shithole that continent is.

Let us all hope that Enrique Vasquez goes back home to the states and red pills his 10,000 beaner family members, and starts a redpilled spic movement

>vacation in a muslim meme country

Well that's what you get. Dude even knew about the refugee crisis and still went there. Should be glad his wife wasn't raped by Ahmed and Momongo while the German police restrained him.