What the fuck is going on with her hair?

What the fuck is going on with her hair?

its a wig that's coming loose.

Why would she need a wig? She seems young
Is it that hard to grow out hair?

she saw pic related

It's called a weave.

Nigs are notorious for having shitty hair with very little versatility.

It's this thing they invented called a "wig". It shows promise.

Moolinyans are know for having shitty hair and wild nasty hair.

>that image
Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

That hair seems doable for blacks though

Black women cant change their hair easily - if she has straightened hair under that, yeah, she's doing a wig of tight curls, because going back and forth between the two would fuck her hair up, with the chemicals they use.

Just looked up that actress - her normal hair right now is straightened. Yep. That style of hair her character has is not one she has in real life.

You don't go from this hair, to the OPs hair, easily.

black people cant into nice hair
t. chris rock

Shaka when the wig fell

Why is she always so angry? I hate this new Star Trek, hardly anyone smiles or is happy or makes any jokes. Star Trek is suppose to uplifting.

She's beautiful both ways but natural hair is prettiest desu

nappy headed hoe

Black women have terrible hair. Like 90% of black women wear weaves. Their hair usually doesn't grow long and they are prone to having a lot of kinks in their hair. They are also envious to every other race for having "good" hair.

I dated a black girl, who paid damned good money to try and have hair like that, and couldn't - and she knew a couple who did have hair like that, and hated it. She seems to love it, so great for her - and she looks great with it like that. (I know more about black hair than I should, lol.)

>, lol

Reddit begone

I don't get it, if this is the "natural" look then why is it so rare to see? if people love it so much and it would be just the way it would be, then why not just have it like that?

>there are people ITT who unironically think that black hair cant grow past their ears yet complain about dreadlocks, braids an afros.
hmm

MA
REY
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

hey Don

its not fucking rare for blacks to grow alot of hair. afros were extremely common in the 60s, 70s and 80s and braids replaced it in the 90s and early 2000s. Its just that weave culture fucks ups black hair with chemical and its very prevalent in lower/working class black areas. People are just not stopping it.

she couldn't get hair like that because either its here genetics or she fucked her hair up with chemicals/weaves in her life. Blacks can grow alot of hair if they just leave it alone. Just look at black men who dont use that crap and they can grow long hair, though some prefer it short.