Question: does Sup Forums have any suggestions for music that goes against the status-quo politically...

Question: does Sup Forums have any suggestions for music that goes against the status-quo politically? Music that sends a political message that isn't merely the liberal agenda? I can't seem to find much of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF-_jDIYL2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jBa4-zkV7qM
youtube.com/watch?v=zaCz8anUCxs
youtube.com/watch?v=tMRXXOvY6kM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0
youtube.com/watch?v=jvlvWnz2-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=rfhXVEVF5bE
lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jello_biafra/electronic_plantation.html
youtu.be/DvPUaMHUzgk?t=6m24s
youtu.be/hIKAYjOmG6w?list=RDhIKAYjOmG6w
youtube.com/watch?v=lSU1eFxgr68
youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLNql9aAjf0&list=RDTLNql9aAjf0
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtwuC2RsKc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=31uUpj8euyw
youtube.com/watch?v=ebvAzFIpvzY
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZOttAn5Co
youtube.com/watch?v=OzT26P4IUqk
youtube.com/watch?v=4C0UxyZKcTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care? Try listening to good music, instead of politically-relatable music. Try SMiLE by Brian Wilson.

I am just curious, because it is fairly uncommon. I do not refuse to listen to liberal-minded music.

YouTube the song "I Hope Your Baby's White" or the blond duet "Prussian Blue". That should tide you over, user. If not, you could listen to the band Johnny Rebel for hours. That's about as non-left as I can think of.

> Not listening to classical music

There's a reason white people are associated with classical music, burger. It's a normie friendly dog whistle that you hold conservative views, without outing yourself.

definitely not pic related

literal fedora

Martial Industrial

The wolverines. They're a skinhead band, but I like them.
youtube.com/watch?v=RF-_jDIYL2Y

youtube.com/watch?v=jBa4-zkV7qM

youtube.com/watch?v=zaCz8anUCxs

I think this song is really catchy actually.

Have you ever heard of the " dead. Kennedy's" ?

I used to like that band a lot, but i realized how liberal their lyrics were

youtube.com/watch?v=tMRXXOvY6kM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0

Sie gehen auf Ihren kommandieren Offizier zu, setzt ihm die Waffe an den Kopf und blasen ihm das Gehirn raus.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvlvWnz2-bY

People who don't want the government to control their lives generally don't dedicate their lives to songs about a good government.

How about the piece of Russian music that starts 3 minutes and 15 seconds of the way in to this YouTube film:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Any of this magnificent bastard's operas

This is the best song to come out of Jello Biafra and the Dead Kennedys for a long time:

The lyrics to:

are here:
lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jello_biafra/electronic_plantation.html

Ya-Ha-Ha Ho Ho Ho
Shipped your job to Mexico
But we got plans for all of you to re-train
Pit the whole world against each other
For who will work for the lowest wage
The rest of you can die
As epidemics rage
Worked hard all your life
Now you must go on line
And stare all day
At a little plastic screen
Electronic plantation
Same old job
Now you're just a temp
Less pay, no benefits
No raise, no vacation
Or sick leave days
Chain the slaves to the oars
Faster, faster, row some more!
In carpel tunnel caverns
Til you break
We monitor you all
Every time you leave your chair
Or talk on the phone
One minute overtime
At the toilet
And you're fired
Electronic plantation
Only use we've left for you
Is burn you at both ends
Locked in the research triangle
Shirtwaist fire's flames
Lot's of people need your job
And you can be replaced
Replaced
Replaced
Unemployed and overqualified
Strikers who gave their lives
Fighting for basic human rights
That don't mean nothing anymore
Got you back down on the floor
Through the wto
Rich get richer
Poor get poorer
Factory or phd
You are all termites now
Laptop is your ball and chain
Til we downsize you away
Shop at home
Is your reward
Your best friend is a mouse

QOTSA are libertarian but im not sure they delve into it lyrically, but at least you can know you arent listening to childish leftists.

Nothing is straightforward. not in art right now, there is art being made that feels subversive, but because of how absurdly liberal the community is no one says shit. this is speaking as an art fag.

I try to find music that can speak to that side of myself without having to directly say anything. If you want music singing about stupid niggers listen to johnny rebel.

But i assume since you care enough to post a thread you will have something of an open mind when it comes to these things.

I'll throw a collection of things on here that have been inspiring me lately. you can decide if they are red pilled or not.

youtu.be/DvPUaMHUzgk?t=6m24s
youtu.be/hIKAYjOmG6w?list=RDhIKAYjOmG6w
youtube.com/watch?v=lSU1eFxgr68
youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLNql9aAjf0&list=RDTLNql9aAjf0
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtwuC2RsKc

Bruce Springsteen. He seems to hate both leftists and cuckservatives

Arcania has a lot of very open libertarian messages in their songs, and not in the leftist way most others do as well. Plus it's great music if you are in to the genre.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=31uUpj8euyw

youtube.com/watch?v=ebvAzFIpvzY

Good suggestion right here. Follow this anons advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRZOttAn5Co

Minor Threat

Cock sparrer are a bunch of anti-globalist anti-speech crime punks.

Bad Religion always seem pretty redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=OzT26P4IUqk

I particularly like the lyrics to this song. It came out in 1994 but feels way ahead of it's time.

>Don't ask questions, don't promote demonstrations, don't look for new consensus, don't stray from constitution

For me this describes perfectly the bluepilled MSM worshiping lefties, who will get behind and support whatever new agenda or 'thing' the media sets out for them without question.

>if I pierce the complexity I won't find salvation just the bald and over truth of the evil and deception.

Sums up for me how being redpilled feels sometimes. You rarely liberated by the truth, and sometimes it might be better to be blissfully ignorant.

>there is an inner logic,
>and we're taught to stay far from it
>it is simple and elegant,
>but it's cruel and antithetic
>and there's no effort to reveal it

This verse always reminds me of, from Mein Kampf

'There are some truths which are so obvious that for this very reason they are not seen or at least not recognized by ordinary people. They sometimes pass by such truisms as though blind and are most astonished when someone suddenly discovers what everyone really ought to know'

>graduated mentors stroll in marbled brick porticos
>in sagacious dialog they despise their average ways
>displaying pomp and discipline, they mold their institution
>where they practice exclusion on the masses every day

I love this verse. It is about universities 'mentoring' the students to share a disdain for the 'masses' and their 'average ways'. We all know people who went into uni normal and came out as some a extremist leftie.

>protecting the opulent and staging moral standard
>they expect redemption of character and self-growth

Modern SJWs and groups like antifa doing the bidding of the Establishment, protecting them and trying to shut down and dissidents. While virtue signaling and believing they are the 'good' guys.

>Plus it's great music if you are in to the genre.
lmao no, it's shit even by deathcore standards

There is a whole genre of music called punk, it can be hit and miss but political views are plenty, some good.

GG Allin

On that topic, Deathcore is a shitty genre with lazy and shitty songwriting and you're much better off listening to actual death metal, but good bands pop up once in a while
Here's a band with a rumoured to be nazi vocalist who has some of the most monstrous vocals I've ever heard
youtube.com/watch?v=4C0UxyZKcTw
>3:39

Well yeah, now that I looked into it he's pretty much a sleeper agent nazi, won't admit it for fear of career going bad