WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

IS THIS REAL?! AM I ALIVE?!

>Colorado Poll: Trump Climbs to Lead in Rocky Mountain State with 42%, Clinton 38%

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/colorado-poll-trump-climbs-to-lead-in-rocky-mountain-state-with-42-clinton-38/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18679164
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/foreign-election-observers-us-increase-tenfold-2012
youtube.com/watch?v=JwSYRNy9FJ8
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/colorado-poll-trump-climbs-to-lead-in-rocky-mountain-state-with-42-clinton-38/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is leading in nevada aswell, yes your alive and she has been caught stealing from voters

>"S-smoking pot kills your braincells!"
>Colorado voting Trump

everyone has been frustrated for years, and the mainstream media has handled this election cycle SO incredibly poorly for how much control over it they have

they are so out of touch

and donald is capitalizing on that

First time I've been proud of this state in a political sense in a while. Usually I feel like I'm living in blue pill central.
DUDE WEED LMAO the state

My god.

We might actually win.

Seems kind of expectable to me. Clinton's health is collapsing, she calls half the population a basket of deplorables and in general just keeps proving what a poor candidate for presidency she is.
Only, she's still going to win with voter fraud and the MSM is shilling for her so much to make it all look less suspicious.

Colorado was always attainable. It's a swing state. Dems win a few elections in a row, memes build up around weed and immigrating Californians, and you guys think it was going to be blue forever.

Is it actually happening. Are we seriously memeing trump into presidency,wew lad what a time to be alive.

>It's a swing state.

>maximum damage control

DELETE THIS

It is. See how one party wins and then another? That's called a swing state.

Do I really have to write MAGA all over my posts for you to realize I can support Trump and still think you're an idiot?

It's only beginning, wait til the debates.

>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

God why can't the election just be next week? The paranoia that he's peaking too early is eating me up.

CBD is a neuroprotective substance.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18679164

>God why can't the election just be next week?

Because winning a race is always better if you can also set a new world record while doing it.

>We only believe polls when Trump is winning

Not even slightly shocked. Colorado is in a boom right now. One that is attracting a lot of money and young professionals who are all mighty distrustful of the government. Trump is good overall on the state of their legalization, but not so liberal on drugs as to scare the old folks.

Trump has made every right move for Colorado so far.

Why is this a shocker? Colorado voted conservatively consistently up until recently. Colorado Springs is one of the most conservative cities in the country. Also DUDEWEEDLMAOs are like the least reliable voting demographic.

SOMEONE POST THAT CAP WARNING US THAT THEY WILL BUILD TRUMP UP BEFORE TEARING HIM DOWN IN THE POLLS AFTER THE DEBATE TO SHOW "SEE? HE LOST."

DO NOT TRUST THE (((POLLS))).

I BELIEVE WE ARE WINNING HOWEVER.

They've been calling him Hitler since day one. If name calling could have done anything, it would have worked by now. Seriously, Hitler's name is the most powerful insult these assholes have. If it isn't working, they are fucked.

>its been proven that news outlets deliberately oversample known/registered democrats

Yeah well I'd be fine if he would just cross the finish line.

>the establishment isn't on Trumps side

How are people this stupid?

We're gonna win so much you will sick of winning...

>you will sick of winning

Go to bed Mexico.

>mfw drumpf wins

What have you done

Don't even bother with explaining to that retard. He thinks HE's Donald Trump.

It's almost as if people don't want a leader who could drop dead any minute

>breitbart

>right wing circle jerk sites find Trump winning.

The gap has grown so large in favour of trump that it couldn't be explained away as marging of error anymore

Their narrative is dying... Along with their candidate

I too enjoy falseflagging and baiting. Nothing better in the morning.

See the Colorado row; 2% fewer white voters than in 2012.

>Not a easy thing to overcome.

>mfw trump wins

What a time to be alive

Annnnd we've been through this before in 2012 and lo and behold, no president Romney.

Oh, it can be explained. The pollsters and the news media profit from a "close" election.

Also they can rig the voting when it's 50/50

God riddance. Liberalism needs to die.

Hey assholes! Check this!

is it possible the dems swap out clinton for another candidate? i know about those state deadlines that have passed, but is there some other way?

You have to add more "Drumpf" and "orange" to your posts or nobody will fall for your bait. Glad I could help!

Reminder that the hack occurred inside the DNC and this:
"Hillary calls in army of United Nations election observers to oversee election on her behalf"
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/foreign-election-observers-us-increase-tenfold-2012

youtube.com/watch?v=JwSYRNy9FJ8

She is going to used the hacked voter information and her UN puppets to rig the election.

****YOU MUST READ THIS****

They didn't conduct the poll themselves you inbred cum guzzler

To infinity and beyond

>be Colorado
>legalize weed
>all the lefty Cuntifornians who invaded get stoned as fuck and care more about 7-11 nachos than voting
>???
>Trump!

Trump isn't doing anything special for this surge, he's literally just playing it safe.

This is a result of Hillary's health hitting a perfect storm and consequently not being able to defend herself.

Even then she's still leading.

I told you faggots. You all laughed at the gun control and the leftist transplants. Colorado is a SWING STATE!

Transplants you have to go back! We're going to build a yuuuge dam over the Colorado river, and California is going to pay for it.

It's the opposite

Honestly, a decent amount of them are white conservative families who are fleeing the collapsing shithole previously known as California.

White flight is real.

Nobody is rigging anything, faggot.

You all must know this information. If you don't already.

>Nobody is rigging anything faggot
Except they are:

This

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/colorado-poll-trump-climbs-to-lead-in-rocky-mountain-state-with-42-clinton-38/

>trump
>tied with woman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

IMAGINE IF THIS ELECTION NIGHT IF
>he ends up close with women
>he truly does have around 20% of the black vote
>30% of the hispanic vote

g fucking g

He is 3 points away in Michigan and I am betting that will get closer after ford announced they are moving to Mexico. Michigan going red even if he loses with them would be huge, and would be real headache for cuckservatives and leftists who need him to lose in a humiliating

Colarado will NEVER go red.

Manner

2 months to go still this means nothing. I wish it meant something but polls are stupid.

Might?

We've won already. KEK is with us.

yeah, that's why HillShills are handing out pamphlets downtown.

wtf? I'm moving to Denver now

>breitbart
fucking lol you guys actually believe this shit? Colorado will NEVER be a red state, especially not in this election.

It's an Emerson poll you retarded ape.
And the other polls are old as shit.

Speaking of which, It's a fucking swing state. Get over yourself.

>Nevada

When more people voted him in the primary than voted in the 2012 Republican primary in total, that's when I knew he was going to win.

Don't you stupid goys realize what's happening with these polls? Polls never mean anything, and they're always skewed for (((their))) purposes.

They're currently building Trump up a bit so they can destroy his poll numbers after the first debate and claim Hillary demolished him.

>yeah, that's why HillShills are handing out pamphlets downtown.

Holy shit, she's really on the level of Scientology? Top kek.

Need to drag it out so Hillary dies.

The point is that they're going to do a PSYOP to get you excited, only to tear him down.

MAGA MUH-FUCKA

MAGA

right, protect your cognitive dissonance. why dont you roll a fat one now and mellow out. then perhaps you can accuse your neighbour of stalking you in a couple of years and kill him with a kitchen knife

I'd rather not have 4 more grassy knolls to get past too. The finish line still isn't in sight and we don't know what (((they))) are planning.

Norg is right though.

This is my identity now regardless of Trump winning or not. The eradication of Marxist scum is my purpose.