It would have been worth it

It would have been worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMm89MWq4Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you have fucked your young mum you cheeky cunt?

If she looked like Lea Thompson and was into me, I would have. And I would have faded away with a smile.

>Lea Thompson
just not even pretty, shes a solid 5 out of 10 or some shit
you have low standards or, you're just doing all of this because you like the fetish

>5 out of 10
young Lea is easily a 7 or 8. Just because she doesn't have a giant nigger ass doesn't mean she deserves a 5

>young Lea is easily a 7 or 8
are you trolling me right now? am i being trolled?

absolutely not

i guess you're just ugly, so you're naturally attracted to people "on your level" if you get what i mean

No, you just have shit taste, she's a easy 7.

i bet if he had even attempted it, he would've faded out of existence immediately.

reason 1 - because lorraine would've seen him disappear from existence before her eyes she would've never hooked up with george after that and would've probably been put into a mental institution so marty would've never been born.

reason 2 - hooking up with a chad like marty would've destroyed any chance george would've had later on so marty would've disappeared in the hookup for that reason as well.

What, you could literally fuck any girl on earth with a time machine, and you'd fuck yer mummy?

fuck off chad

>prim and proper house-wifey girl in the 50s giving you that thirsty-for-dick look

I was born in the wrong generation.

>slowly backing away from 8, down to 7
user, shes legit a 5, like, there are hotter girls right outside your fucking house

>implying im not my own father

Lea thompson is an easy 7, and maybe an 8 in Howard the Duck.
This is a different user saying you have no taste.

Not even that guy lmao

Yeah you do realize you are replying to a different user? You have a mental illness

What a fucking waste of dubs

I don't understand why if he did it he'd necessarily disappear. His meeting her didn't change the future enough to change anything. So what if they shared 1 beautiful night together?

>waifu faggots
go back 2 reddit

If she felt that Marty dick, she would have NEVER gone with George.

Do you see those fuck me eyes she's giving him? We're on "Put a baby in me" levels of fuck me right now. No other dick would be able to satisfy her after this. She's ruined for life.

there are pheromones that are supposed to stop you from having sexual relations with your family

Didnt work when my aunt seduced me when I was 15 desu

>tfw gf asked how I knew how to please a woman so well despite it being my "first" time
>she didn't know auntie laura made me pleasure her for hours before she would let me fuck her

I actually believe you

>just not even pretty, shes a solid 5 out of 10 or some shit
dis nigga never saw Howard the Duck

the absolute state of plebs

>tfw you will NEVER have a girl look at you like how Lea does @0:50 seconds in this clip

Yer getting yer cawk sucked, kid

YEARS LATER WHEN SHE SAW HER SON GROWN UP WHY DID SHE NOT REMEMBER HAVING DINNER AND ALMOST-RELATIONS?

god she is lusting for his cock isn't she

I feel as though there was supposed to be some incestuous subtext between Marty and his mom in the new future. Like she's always making comments about how handsome Marty is or how he should be driving all of the girls crazy, projecting her weird creepy fetish for her son that looks like her first crush. Unfortunately we never really get to see any of that.

Faggot detekted

>not securing your own autonomous existence becoming a living time paradox

In the 80s, she's an 8.5 on the dickter scale

um guys
youtube.com/watch?v=WMm89MWq4Es