This is the ultimate red pill

Well Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that high IQ people are more likely to be
>More successful
>Have a larger salary
>Wealthier when they die
>White, Asian, or Ashkenazi Jews
>Parents of successful children
>Better socially (to an extent)
>Part of successful communities
>Healthier
>Less accident prone
And there is nothing you can fucking do about. IQ does not change throughout life. What's your IQ Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are indians really that dumb? I thought they were smart.

Wow, what a fucking revelation

that's because of the caste system. only the best indians get to leave that shithole

Holy fuck what's that one continent that's all red??

Australia

The Congo, home of 80% fucking retards.

>china is full of high-iq people
>it's a shithole

>that rest of south america

truly surrounded by niggers and injuns

>IQ meme
How old are you? 12?

>inb4 dumb baguette
I have passed it once at age of 15 and scored 145.
But form the questions, I realized that it have nothing to do with (((intellect))) it's just a reaction-time test.

There's a billion of them, the average IQ is going to be really low.
The sole reason China is >105 is because state controlled everything means they only have to release state-surveyed statistics, meaning only the good scores are gunna count.
China is probably in the 90-95 range.

I've never really met that many Chinese that actually seemed smart.

They're all tied for "meh".

Explain this then: Why do countries with low and high IQs score relate so closely to to their respective country's human index?

>China having that high of an IQ
>tfw work with Chinese through my job

I honestly don't believe that they are very intelligent. I work with the Japanese and I would buy that they have a pretty high average IQ

It's running on the money of the white man. The people over there who's raising their general IQ is white people.

>tfw IQ supremacist
This is the only supremacy which is legitimate. For this reason I do not hate Jews, and realize they are the elites because their high IQ allows them to naturally gravitate towards those positions.

>low iq dane

*Human development index, pic related.

>Italy
>highest IQ in Europe
>still not the wealthiest country

IQ is bullshit that autists use as an excuse to look smart

You forgot
>more likely to have mental illness

Studies carried out in the Caribbean indicate that African IQ won't increase with improved living conditions since they have good living conditions in the Caribbean but still have low IQs.

Whoops.

Is there any reasons such deacrepancies exist between neighboring countries like Iraq and Syria/Iran and Mexico with Central America?

>mfw chinks

I don't have a face but fuck off.

Imagine if we had no niggers/spics. We'd be smarter than Europe.

not really, no

Poverty and Malnutrition.

Flynn effect.

IQ shot up in Europe with improved living conditions like better food, health care and education. Unfortunately it's not expected that every race will benefit from this.

Nice isolated incident, faggot. Italy still has a much wealthier and prosperous society than the literal retards in the Caribbean and Congo.

Poverty does not affect IQ provided the poor person isn't starving.
If you fell for this ''people only have high IQ because they're educated'' meme you're a fucking retard.

IQ has nothing to do with education or where you are born. It's 100% genetics. Smart people have high IQs, period.

but it's not wealthier and more prosperous than say, britain or germany which have lower average IQ

Israel should be >130

There seems to be a link between urban and rural living. Urban living requires interacting with my more systems and IQ tests are a test of your recognition of paterns and systems.

However, improvements to the places I'm red won't see their IQs nearly double. They are going to stay relatively low no matter how good it gets there.

>IQ does not change throughout life
You're wrong
Ten years ago (22 y.o.) according to test my IQ was 97, now (32 y.o.) it's 132. You just have to give regular training to your brain.
During that time i've learned two languages, read a dozens of books and so on.

Check IDs, we're arguing the same point. I know it's 100% genetics, that was the point of this thread.

>What are Arabs.

I would say that you are lying. Regardless, if you are telling the truth there could be many explanations. IQ is meant to fall over your life time since average IQ is for the moment going up and that lowers your IQ, relatively.

>It's 100% genetics
This meme...
This fucking meme...

oy vey mr. goldstein

They say it's about 80 to 90% now.

Seattle

>tabula rasa
>cultural marxism
These memes...
These fucking memes...

t. low IQ

If you have an IQ at or above the Jewish mean you have no reason to hate them.

>ey mayn the jewish man be keepin us down

>vat are haredi NEETs

I'm not denying that genetics do take a part on it, it's not my field of expertise and i honestly can't find a paper that's unbiased, it's either full Sup Forums or full lefty, but i find it rather absurd that fags here actually believe genetics are everything with the information that we have today.
That's stupidity, simple stupidity.
Now if you fags can support those claims i would happily read the pappers tomorrow as soon as i get up.
Until then, i'm sorry stormniggers, but genetics don't play even 50% of the role and most of this 50% is not even directly affecting the learning capacities. Wealth and access to opportunities are far more important, culture also has a huge effect on it.
Prove me wrong if you can, i'm sure we can have a civilized discussion about it later.

jokes on you, I have an IQ of 130.

I don't hate the Jews because of their high IQ, I hate them because of their subversive nature, natural effeminity, disgusting obsession with wealth and unwillingness to act for the benefit of anyone except themselves.

Modern society and the problems with it are direct reflections of Jewish nature.

The only reason you'd complain about me saying any of this is if you were actually Jewish, shlomo.

"Google intelligence of nations" and read the whole thing.

IQ is mostly genetic. Improvements in living conditions will give a big boost but it doesn't move people with IQs of 60 to 100. It moves them to 85.

iodine deficiency map would be interesting tho

Sorry, that should be "nations and intelligence". It's a wiki page.

Its a good read.

>Have a larger salary
>Part of successful communities

>China having an (average?) IQ of greater that 105

This is C- work at best, user

They are. That's all you need to know.

>T. Went to top 10 school for undergrad and grew up in Asian neighborhoods growing up

Not always true. I have a measured IQ of 130 but my life sucks because of my parents. Which is ironic, because if IQ was heritable, that would mean my parents would be smart and make a good home for their kids.

College should have been a breeze for you. Why didn't you study?

>wah wah wah people take responsibility for themselves and their own actions

You sound like a neo liberal. Off yourself.

I will read it, but a wiki page, seriously m8?
Not the best of sources. Thanks for the redpill tho, even if it's a deficient one, they're always handy.
I couldn't find this one, do you have a direct link?

>tfw IQ is 115
This is pretty good, right?

>I hate them because of their subversive nature, natural effeminity, disgusting obsession with wealth and unwillingness to act for the benefit of anyone except themselves.
It's just because they are in a field where you become corrupt, which they gravitated towards because of their high intelligence. If you swapped their IQs with, say, Hispanics, the Hispanics would end up becoming the elites, and ending up just as corrupt.
>Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

And it's not even a case like most blacks being statistically bad. Most Jews aren't big businessmen. That's around 1% of them. I see nothing wrong with taking out the corrupt ones. Just leave the ones like the baker down the street and the kid I used to sit with in class alone.

143 if i remember correctly, i usually score 5-8 points higher though if i take those online ones

Wiki is fine. You might actually need to read the links and evaluate them for yourself. Wiki isn't acceptable as a source because of its ridiculous laziness.

Meassured at 142 when I was around 14.
Most likely much lower now from all the weed I used to smoke.

Being able to feel how I destroyed my brain is depressing. It is so obvious that I lost a lot of capacity. It's like having had a porsche, but now the engine is broken and I can only use the first three gears and even those don't work effortlessly.

Stay away from weed if you value your brain capacity. Don't buy into the propaganda.

>USA
>95
Good one, OP. Had a great laugh.

>They are. That's all you need to know.
>Asians in the US are representative of the average Asians in Asia

Nice try, gook. Everyone knows that your average Asian is a dumb as shit rice farmer. The only reason that people think Asians/Indians are smart is because they are a fuck ton of them, and all the smartest ones get out of their shithole countries and move to the West.

Also China was called out many times for using bullshit methodology for conducting their IQ tests.

your a fucking loser

>tfw we will never have a good overall IQ bc > 1/3rd our population is retarded minorities

137 IQ here and all I do is smoke weed and get /fit/,I don't consider myself clever at all iq is a sham

Utopia, the continent of culture, science and tolerance.

Did you smoke weed in your teens?

they don't.

East and West Germany had an IQ split of 15 points. The map you're looking at is from the study done by Lynn which was bullshit. 100+ countries weren't tested and were estimated by looking at neighbours. Many of the national iq's were determined through bullshit, like testing a single classroom of children.

Eh good luck going against what even most white nationalists and alt right folks believe. No need being so defensive, I mean this is pol after all.

You should try getting an IQ test now. There are some people who say what you're saying is true. Would be interesting to see how it lines up.

Because despite OP's claim that IQ does not change throughout life, you can be trained.

Chinese school system doesn't teach people to think creatively or research things. Its all about getting as much knowledge possible stuffed into your head. Chinese are hard working, productive and obedient. Like an ant colony.
Doing a fuckton of math homeworks helps you score high on an IQ test.

But Chinese people are not innovative. You can give them the blueprints of a tv or a smarthpone, and they can replicate it 100.000.000 times, maybe make minor improvements. Improve the battery life or shaving off half a gram.
But they weren't the ones that combined the phone and the camera to what we have now. they weren't the people that put a touch screen on it, and they won't be the people that will introduce the flexible screen.

This does not apply to all Asian countries, it could very well be the Japs or the Koreans that will give us the flexibe screen.
Samsung is a world leader in several ways and LG actually makes top tier phones nowadays. their G4 and G5 are great models that are underrated.

Started with 20. Smoked 2 years, every day.

I grew up in Iran and came to Australia, these IQ maps are bullshit. Australians don't come across as smarter to me. Iranians that are 40+ years old generally have less education, once you get 60+ there are lots of illiterate people in Iran, but Iranians

I'm scared to face the truth.

Chinese already made bendable screens.

Google "Lenovo bendable screens."

Kek

>Wealthier when they die
Are you being sarcastic?

False. Sure some of the methodology in this IQ study was bullshit, like they estimated 25% of the countries based on neighboring countries. However, the general trend is completely true and can be found in similar studies. Human development index map was done by the UN in 2014 and is also completely true.

The one that hasn't experienced the flynn effect yet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Not too sure - don't care

Where can I buy it?

>But Chinese people are not innovative

Your entire post is totally bullshit. They were technologically ahead of Europe until around the Age of Enlightenment which was when Europe launched ahead of the rest of the world.

Young industrial nations were always like this, making cheap knock offs. Japan and Korea were exactly like China is today, copying things and making cheap models. They didn't start building high end stuff until later. China is going through that phase now. Chinese are already pioneering in many areas but their high end quality stuff isn't normally for export because it's not what international markets demand from Chinese manufacturers. The Chinese have to play catch up, they can't go from building plastic toys to Swiss watches over night. As I said, it was only a few decades ago when it was the Koreans and Japanese that had the reputation for making cheap knock offs that were unreliable

Maybe Italy peaked in Rome, that or the mafia really messed with the country.

>Your entire post is totally bullshit. They were technologically ahead of Europe until around the Age of Enlightenment which was when Europe launched ahead of the rest of the world.
the IQ map isn't about the average national IQ before the Age of Enlightment.

Where are your homegrown technologies and gadgets, Dutchfag?

Your analogy kinda falls flat considering how successful Huawei does in your country. Even Apple is copying their dual camera setup. So much for that.

ive never understood how these iq test are taken
how do the tests look like?
how many people are taken for tests?
what are their age?
from what parts of the country?
did they really consulted people from 200 countries?
does taking test for 100 people represent the average for a country with 20 million?
why want i taken for such a test?

niggers in america are just as retarded so i don't have high hopes for the monkeys in the jungle

Italy was very prosperous when the Ottomans were big. The Italian States and Ottomans made trade deals to give different States monopolies over trade because the Ottomans could control what came into Europe, which they could control because they sat on the Silk Road

"Peaking" is totally subjective towards the definition you choose. Rome was a very organised and institutionalised society but it was not that prosperous for the average person. People in other parts of Europe were often eating better and living longer.

the IQ map itself is bullshit. It comes from a study by Lynn. He didn't even test 100+ countries and many of the national IQ's were from bullshit studies like testing a classroom of children.

The study is an excellent case of painting a target around an arrow already shot. The map matches perfectly with American stereotypes on intelligence around the world. People around the world have different perceptions on who is smart and who is stupid

This is 100% the truth as much as they want to deny it.

Oh damn, so then can we say WW1 ruined Italy due to the Ottomans collapsing around 1918-1920?

see
This particular study is bullshit and its the one that gets posted on pol all the time.

As to IQ tests. It's not really a measurement of intelligence because intelligence isn't going to be quantifiable on a linear scale. Psychologists use IQ to determine mental retardation, not who is smarter than who.

The best Sup Forums has to come up with are silly observations, anecdotes, and isolated incidents. There will be idiots with high IQs that never get anywhere in life. There will also be retards who end up owning business. My point in this thread(ID change from VPN) was that people with high IQs are much more likely to be all the things I greentexted, and that societies with high average IQs are more successful, with very few exceptions.

I exaggerated in my earlier comment, its logical that from a country with their population and ability you will find innovation, but not as much as from several other high IQ nations when adjusted to population size.

>Where are your homegrown technologies and gadgets, Dutchfag?
Look up Philips and ASML.

Nah it was earlier. Western Europeans discovered direct trade routes to Asia which killed the Silk Road and meant Western Europeans now dominated trade instead of Ottomans and Persians. These trade routes by sea killed the Silk Road and the Ottoman Empire became the 'Sick Man' of Europe and slowly collapsed. While Persia under the Safavid Dynasty actually did implode from economic decline. Anyways, with direct trade routes opened by sea the Italian States lost their monopolies on trade and economic power shifted from East to West. So this was about 17th century onwards.

Feels good, since I have a high IQ.

lmao'ing @ IQlets rn

how does it feel to know that your IQ is below 160?

Some Brahmin groups have an average IQ of 110. Some other high castes have Average IQ of 105 and 100. Some backward castes have average IQ around 90 and some other backward castes have it around 80. The Dalits (Schedule Castes) and Adivasis (Schedule Tribes) have an Average IQ around 75.

America has a lot of smart negroes. Sweden and Germany have a lot of smart mudslimes.

Deluding yourself into thinking you're intelligent just because you have a country with a lot of people who are is far from a red pill. It's a blanket against reality of your own shortcomings in most cases.

If these low-IQ nigger countries were forced to adapt and took a little accountability for themselves then after generations their IQ average would raise as they built infrastructure and created schools. They could change their own destiny and genetics through generational change toward something better but they don't because they harbor a shitty culture where they think its not their own fault for the squalor they live in.

On the other hand, you have trailer trash dumbfucks who feel smart because the guy who writes their paychecks has a college degree.

The REAL red-pill would be for everybody to strengthen their own genetic line by training good traits into their family tree and working it up with each generation just as was done by the wealthy successful intelligent people who built the first world societies of today.

Those people were fortunate to be brought into good families, but they aren't privileged to it; it took a lot of work over the course of years to reach that point - and I think most people can reach that point if they train themselves toward it.

It might not happen in their own lifetime, but if they raise intellectual families then at an eventual point any human race can train themselves toward the suited role.

Maybe even niggers I guess.

If IQ mattered, China and Mongolia would be The greatest utopias.

yeah because higher castes will have access to better nutrition, experiences as a child, education, etc.