How much is the average blu-ray worth? I have 180 i want to get rid of and i'm not sure what to price them at

How much is the average blu-ray worth? I have 180 i want to get rid of and i'm not sure what to price them at.

I was going to price them like:
10 for X
20 for Y
30 for Z

and increase the discount the more you buy.

price the ones no one wants at 2-4 dollars apiece and the ones people want at $20. typical seller tactic.

they are worth less than a dollar used so I would try selling them at a yard sale or something because you are going to get fucked any other way

Literally worthless, you can get them for free on the internet

If you have Captain America winter soldier I'll give you $10 shipped for it

ill give you $500 right now for them all

I'm only doing local pickup because the shipping will be way too expensive at this size. So unless you live near Toronto...

just keep them
they will be worth even less in the future

About tree fiddy

Check some prices on Amazon and then sell them for a quarter of those prices.

should've taken that $500 american, it's like 8 grand in maple land and as an added bonus your blurays wouldn't work in his player

>buying movies
You guys don't do this, right?

Yes, if you're a thieving nigger, you can just steal stuff.

I do.

That's retarded. You have some that are likely worthless, and conceivable a few out of print gems worth 40 or so.

I've also bought Rebecca, and Love and Death, but I haven't updated my photos recently.

Post in translation came out in bluray?

same, des
I'm either playing autistic clicker/idle games or jacking off, no time to watch movies at home. That said, I just can't watch most movies more than once.

Was I in the wrong?

for what purpose

>muh shoah
kek

To watch them.

why not rent them for a fraction of the price

mixed up teen dspotted

SHUT IT DOWN

>0 Criterions
Damn...

But I have all the same movies but in HD and all in one Hard Drive on my desk

Enjoy your shitty video artifacts, bleeding blacks, no special features, and horrible bitrate. I bet you watch them in a shitty 720p display.

t. sophisticated adult with receding hairline

>but he's got grindhouse

>$30 for used blu rays

you must be out yo damn mind

Where in Toronto? Make a kijiji and I'd prolly guy a couple. Not for anywhere near the prices you mentioned tho

>shitty video artifacts
>bleeding blacks
>no special features
>horrible bitrate
lmao get a load of this guy literally none of those apply also you can't afford a few TB's Hard drive but can afford buying every Blu-Ray?