Your octuple cheeseburger is ready, sir. Enjoy the movie!

>Your octuple cheeseburger is ready, sir. Enjoy the movie!

god i so would eat that yummy

Order a daves triple from wendys.

Tell them "user" sent you. They'll know what you mean.

BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
CLAP CLAP

Do americans really eat that?

>Do americans really eat that?

Yeah?

It's carnival and fair food. Not actually eaten for pleasure or because your hungry, just bought so you can post it on your instagram and tell your friends about it.

The Wendy's secret menu is by far the best secret menu.

I eat this daily

I feel sharp pains in my right chest area when I do, but its worth it

what kind of stuff is on the secret menu

Sup Forumsanny hotpockets is back?

Tell your mom "Jamal is going to fuck her fat cunt bloody with a power drill"
She'll know what it means :)

Tell your psychiatrist "I am a very sick man that should be castrated"

They'll know what it means

Fuck no.
You see how small those patties those are?

As a novelty on special occasions only. No one eats something like that on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and is even considered human (even by other muricans).

Their are somethings a man must do on his own. Besides it varies by area(West coast vs East coast) but the core elements remain the same. Its alot like the In-N-Out secret menu but more complex like the MacDonald's secret menu. Give it a go next time you feel like shorting for life span by a few months.

Finally! But where are the garlic butter cheese fries pies I ordered with it? I'm paying 50 dollars for a ticket, I demand proper food service!

>west coast vs east coast.

I live on the gulf coast, where the Dave's Triple is known as "#3 on the menu."

Over priced garbage

Memes aside, do Americans unironically eat that at the cinema? It'd be a pain in the ass to have a fat fuck eating that next to you, both the noise and the smell

yes. a lot of theaters around where i live have a tray that folds down off the chair in front of you, kind of like airplane seats.

the food is generally not very good but you can always get the usual stuff like pasta or a burger.

you can get anything you want mashed up into a ball

Nice, but are you gonna fuck my wife or not?

man wtf, you can't wait 2 hours without eating? at least in my country the costume is watching the film and then hitting a restaurant after

Botulism

Is that the elusive daves filthy sancheeze

Nice.

>not bringing MREs to eat at the theater and heating your mains up with an esbit stove

why not eat and watch a movie at the same time, like you would at home?

what does this tell you?

Hey frenchie, we beat old uncle Adolf alone so you could get the pleasure of mocking your betters on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum

Because you aren't alone, you must respect other people

Not French but we are heavily influenced by them

>you must respect other people

but they're eating too

No joke when I lived by Wendy's I got a septuple Baconator with a large chocolate shake every single day. Lived on basically nothing but those and Pizza Pops for at least two years.

I'm only 150lbs.

>tfw the ticket master checks the meal menu to make sure you don't have skittles in your MRE because it's still red phase

wouldnt people fart way too much during the movie?
would be disgusting sitting near a cutiepie queefing and trying not to look at me and pretending everything is okay

It tells me you believe the propaganda you see on shows like The Today Show.

I would definitely fuck Hota Kotp tho

Why don't just play movies at restaurants? I'd make more sense

There are fatties everywhere here. Yes a lot do.

>CDC
>the today show

fucking retard amerifats

Fuck off, fog breather. I eat burgs for both breakfasts, all three lunches, four out of five dinners, and multiple snacks.