Please come back George

Please come back George

No thanks.

Why even make threads like this you pathetic faggot? Leave george alone.

Lucas should have taken Star Wars with him into the abyss.

Boba Fett of the PT.

APOLOGIZE

>Lucas should have taken Star Wars with him into the abyss.
this

Yeah...but he had to come back for the prequels...

Maul was a non-character until TCW saved him.

>Bitch cries about muh equal pay
>makes literally millions from just being associated with fucking Star Wars

having a laff

The new star wars actors arent making millions, not that they deserve.

On second thought...

>...
Kill yourself

The shitquels sucked dick and ruined Star Wars. Lucas is a hack who needed people to tell him his ideas were retarded, to not allow him to turn in a script the week before shooting, and to actually direct his movies.

The Disney movies aren't good, but at least they are coherent.

>TFA
>coherent

>literally all the backstories of all the characters featured in it are left for more sequels to figure out
>same thing with the galactic factions/politics, left as vague as possible for the side materials to sort out
>wasting von sydow on a bizarre bit role
>wasting Luke on 5 seconds of teasing for the next sequel in line
>a death PLANET gets destroyed effortlessly
>a completely shit throwaway Yoda knockoff character
>30 years later still the same X-wings and tie fighters
>Phasma completely wasted and upstaged by some random grunt yelling "traitor"
>knockoff emperor hologram guy

etc...
it's like watching a 2 hour teaser trailer with zero substance

There is no way the last one is real? The Faggot Jew Abrams is a Kike. Come back Geroge!! Snatch it from the white slavers

How much backstory did he Empire have in IV?
How much did know about Vader or Ben or Han?

Also nigga, you don't understand what coherent means. None of what you just bitched about was incoherent. About the only thing that didn't make sense was how the black guy was supposed to be a child soldier, left so easily because of killing, then was totally cool killing people who were basically his family. And how much personality he had for being raised in that society.

Nice try though. The sad thing is, that as I said, TFA wasn't good. It was maybe a C, probably a B if I hadn't seen the OT and all the stuff they lifted.
But the shitquels, that was a trainwreck on top of a dumpster fire.
Even at 15 I understood how bad they were. You were probably 7 and it was your first SW so you have those moon-sized nostolgia lens on. Take them off and look at them objectively.

It was quickly established that the empire ruled the galaxy, that vader was a fallen jedi, ben used to be a jedi. Stupid nigger.

It was quickly established that rey was an orphan, black guy was a child soldier, and they orange was a super old alien. That the New Order was created out of the remnants of the Empire, the Resistance fights them with support from the Republic.
There you go.
Next time move those cocks away from your face and pay attention.

Maul and Quigon were both interesting characters who were severely underdeveloped

Why was rey instantly super powered? Why didnt anyone notice finns lack of indoctrination? Why was the first order so powerful if they were remnants?

Why was rey instantly super powered?
Did you know why Anakin was in I or really how he was made? He was from a virgin birth. In III it was hinted that Sheev may have had something to do with it, but not stated. Again, its the first movie of a triliogy, you're gonna have to assume things aren't going to be handed to you right away.
>Why didnt anyone notice finns lack of indoctrination?
Only saw the movie once, but I think the girl from GoT said something like they were having problems with him again (might be wrong about that). And it was his first battle. I'm not sure how well you can test something before you actually test them. Who knows, he might have never tried to escape if he was still cleaning toilets.
But as I said, he was the only real problem character motivation-wise. Nothing like how poorly written most of the characters in the shiquels were though.
>Why was the first order so powerful if they were remnants?
Doesn't matter really. How are any bad guys as powerful as they are in most movies? How do Bond villains always have an insane amount of money and henchmen. How did a Trade Federation have enough money to wage war against a hundred other planets? The Empire basically ruled the galaxy, the emperor was killed they lost a battle, they still had a shit ton of soldiers, capital, and ships. Its not like their whole fleet and army were at the battle of Endor, I assume. I mean galaxies are pretty big you'd need way more shit to effectively control it.

Rogue One was pretty fun though.

The Trade Federation controlled the trade... So that's how they did it.

i never understand these threads. what are you guys talking about? they stopped making star wars movies 30 years ago.

;_;

You're embarrassing youself faggot.