Tons of movies and series about Mexican criminals crossing the border in droves (Sicarios, end of watch, narcos, ...)

>tons of movies and series about Mexican criminals crossing the border in droves (Sicarios, end of watch, narcos, ...)
>public opinion still sees a strong border as evil

Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2016/08/25/on-immigration-policy-partisan-differences-but-also-some-common-ground/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the real villain in all of those stories, either outright stated or implied OR INFERRED, is the United States of America.

>public opinion is strong border control is evil
Gonna need a source on that one.

Haven't you heard? Apparently finishing the border wall is racist and bigoted.

Everything that is good for America is racist. This and liberals are drug loving degenerates.

At least half of America disagrees. (((They))) want massive immigration for assorted reasons, and try to influence people accordingly.

The USA created the drug war, so they really are responsible

How does a Belgian know what the US's opinion is?

More than half of America disagrees with a border wall.
61% to be precise.

This is according to Pew.

people-press.org/2016/08/25/on-immigration-policy-partisan-differences-but-also-some-common-ground/

Because we may or may not be the first nation in history to vote for communism.

That's right, it's never actually been voted for by the majority. Not even in the Soviet Union.

>(((Public opinion))) still sees a strong border as evil.

I'm Mexican who happens to live in the U.S.A. I would assume that some white liberals look at Mexicans as poor people who already have it bad seeing that they have the jobs nobody else wants. They know some aren't treated fairly but are willing to keep them to do all the less sought jobs. So really a kind of guilt i'd say.

>they have the jobs nobody else wants
Cutting lawns, selling oranges, doing low-skill day jobs in construction, ... should all be typical jobs for student workers.

Construction is not low skill you retard, can't even work in that business without the proper degrees

That is not the case anymore not since the 1980s. Students these days seek jobs like waiting tables, department store associates and other service jobs.

Confirmed for never having worked a day in construction.

There are tons of low-skill tasks to be done in construction, like hauling bricks and mortar for a start.

That's why I said "should".
Over here, if you sign up for student work with a temping agency you're going to get stuff like factory work and other physical jobs.
I did tons of factory jobs.

I applied for several construction jobs, that's how i know.

>it's los pepes episode

I don't know what exactly you were applying for, but you would have zero trouble finding work as a "diender".
Especially if you show up at a small local contractor for some moonlighting.

Enforcing borders gets you called a racist now. It's the oddest thing. Rainbow huggers act like they don't know the two things are unrelated.

I honestly don't get it. It's like they're saying "you can have borders, but you have to pretend they're not there".

Because people think "OH THATS ONLY IN TV SHOWS!"

Or alternatively:
>"You can have borders, but as soon as people start ignoring them, you have to pretend they're not there anymore."

Liberals believe in

>open borders
>welfare

You are dealing with a religious belief, not a coherent political philosophy.

>The U.S. is responsible for Mexicans being sub-human criminals.

Spoken like a true cuck Finland.

No dummy. The USA created the War Against Drugs, not the Drug War. Learn the difference.

Because we like cocaine mother fucker