>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Omarosa in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/U15hHX0I1XE
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Trump at New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/-J23FXjGqMA
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrIJcAQiUKw
youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg
youtube.com/watch?v=gSzj1XxJTWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtu.be/3gY-7z9DuWU
youtube.com/watch?v=pa1Xk02awNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a reminder: Trump is NOT a conservative

Fuck Drumpf.

Post yfw trump releases all 12,000 pages of tax returns 15 minutes before the first debate starts

aww

#NeverTrump

#Cruz2020

#CruzCrew

what states do you think that weren't in play before are in play now?

#ConsistentConservatives

CO and PA will go red, possibly NH

I gotta say that I'm a #Cruzmissile now!

Texas, Arizona and Georgia. Hillary is going to win Red strongholds because of idiot Trump.

Who /apprentice/ here?

California.
He won't win it, but he'll keep rising enough there to have Hillary sweat and force her to campaign in a state that should be locked down for blue, causing her to waste even more valuable time.

AWOOOOVEMENT

Wisconsin and Michigan. I thought it was just us being hopeful.

colorado, maine, NH, PA, VA,

youtube.com/watch?v=YrIJcAQiUKw

absolute madman

CO, NV, MI, WI

Who had the best yesterday, Trump (Who did Dr Oz, Fallon, economic speech in NY, rally in NH) or Hillary (comeback rally in)?

Be honest

Get off pol Glenn.

He's going to give her a upset in NY. Mark my words.

meh the dems know they can rig the state anyway if something goes wrong, they won't spend a minute there

All according to keikaku.

This. Most politicians get their home state.

Who /swing state/ here?

Insideranon said that we shouldn't expect to see them since it's all risk and no reward.

Remember that Mitt Romney did nothing wrong with his taxes, and he got screwed by MSM for them. Even if the taxes showed Trump was a billionaire Mother Teresa, it would damage him because of being spinnable as him lacking transparency.

Are you serious? Even if it was only rally vs rally, Trump wins. Add all the other shit on top of that, the answer is obviously Trump.

That rally was staged, last thread a kiwi posted the evidence

How's life in Texas m8?

He's got a billboard up in Times Square.

Hillary's rally lasted 20 minutes and no one cares about it.

Trump was on one of the biggest talkshows, and is bound to get talked about because Fallon messed with his hair.

Its no longer an American city

Its no longer his home

Illinois here. Maybe if things go really well for him.

>the Cruz posting Aussie from Applied Memetics is back
Buddy! did you get hired by CTR??

youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg

>That rally was staged

What did he mean by this?

I reposted a separate thread about Hillary's allegedly faked rally yesterday for discussion.

>tfw CTR shills said we were delusional when we said Wisconsin was in play just because of state polls

>tfw Wisconsin is leaning red

>tfw we wrote off Michigan as hopeless

>tfw Michigan is now grey

>tfw they said we were delusional when we cited state polls that showed NE was in play

>tfw RI, ME, NH, and CT are all in play

Just Jews not knowing when to stop

No, The Blaze is paying me to do this.

listening to Hillary rally, it's the same shit as usual you listen but don't rememember anything of what she said because its just a political stump speech. She's trying to connect a little more and appear more open (admitting she was sick) but she sounds dishonnest as usual and makes the same mistakes point at trump appearance on oz. Only Trump has the charisma to hammer specific points and get the audiance attention, he was very good on the 2 shows today.

im in california and i dont think you're 100% wrong. i have seen more trump stickers and hear people talking about trump. less anti-trump shit on fb too. who. knows. this election is odd

See

>People ever doubted PA

I hope

Awoo!

And reminder that Lyin' Dyin' Hillary's staff uploaded post-production edited recordings of her Rally today, to cover up her coughing and display a favorable crowd.

Proof's in the cel phone screens showing a different background from a different day and setting, and 1.5-2.0 second skips in the recording to edit out her coughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSzj1XxJTWQ

She can't pull this shit during the debates. She's done.

You'd be surprised. He's not throwing bombs and he's locking down the support. Outside the city is Trump country full on.

Watch and see.

not a state

I just wanted to reply that especially on realchan, we knew what Trump's "general election pivot" would look like three months ago, about two months before it happened. I don't know if the campaign just listens to us or if they post their plans, but we were expecting this exact persona.

I just think we're lucky that the $hill campaign doesn't understand the seriousness of our discussions.

wtf are you dense cucklord? Hillary's, the audience was greenscreened

At least you are honest. How've you been? Haven't seen you in a long time. I know you have to shill for cruz and all, but still you gave me plenty of laughs in the day. Thanks.

(You)

This is surreal. I can not believe that this fat, orange moron is going to kill the party of Lincoln.

Insider Bro around tonight?

He might pull an upset in upstate but the city is no longer American, Western, European or relevant

I'M ALONE HERE
WITH EMPTINESS EAGLES AND SNOW
UNFRIENDLINESS CHILLING MY BODY
AND TAUNTING WITH PICTURES OF HOME

You're up late, Joe.

Can somebody dump or direct me to where I can find all the (high quality) pics of Donald trump as emperor, like as napoleon, and those ones with the eagles and the swastikas please. Thanks friends

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Shapiro, go to bed kid, even submanlets need their sleep

HAAA! Hillary getting trolled IRL

youtu.be/3gY-7z9DuWU

dont get my dick so hard

DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE

>Shilling this hard.

I'd expect nothing less from a fellow shitposter.

You should be more worried about the chronically ill, lying shyster who's about to kill the party of Jackson.

Even if she somehow wins this thing, she's been so damaged by this election cycle that she'd be a lame duck for her entire term.

DISAVOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Hi CTR. Looking for pics to submit to Huffpost and NYT?

I can not fathom how this could happen...he never even disavowed David Duke....

Dont know if it's up right now, but check out /hr/. Got a few nice wallpapers from there.

That sounds like a large crowd.

I've been busy with life, which is why I've been away for so long. I mean unlike you Trumplosers, conservatives actually have jobs and pressures in life, so I don't have time to be sitting on Sup Forums all day.

This is just an added bonus. I'm advancing the cause of conservatism plus I'n getting paid for it. It's a win-win.

trump def hit that

literally prove me wrong

That uhh
rly made my brain tingle

>Hillary actually said "the party of Lincoln" at her rally today

What a fucking smart thing to say while hemorrhaging black votes.

more proof that the fucking speech is faked, why the hell are they cheering??

>47lbs pile of paper
"Hey Hillary, Here"
>walks over to hand them to her
>she nervously looks around, awkwardly laughs to turn and meet his grin
>shillary"not s-"
SNAP
>hands attached fall to the debate stage
>audience gasps
>everyone stops
>no blood
>Trump calmly pulls a gas mask out from his podium
>locusts erupt from her severed hand and arm and attack the crowd
>trump declared potus that night

ahahaha Horsey what a faggot.

I preferred it when we were a secret society. Oh well. Truth must be brought to light.

>shilling

Nope, just stating facts.

You still keep this meme? Pathetic.

Go to bed, Joe. You have to be to work in a few hours.

>Pennsylvania not red
shit tier desu famalam

>I've been busy with life, which is why I've been away for so long.

You have nothing but a plan that has failed. It was never likely in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=pa1Xk02awNU

RI would unironically push him over the top if he sticks with IA, NV, OH, FL but cant quite get VA

if florida and virgina go red, so will pennsylvania

This post makes me feel uneasy

Was that your intention? because you accomplished that pretty well

I can't seem to find any torrents for season 10 and 11-13 of Celeb Apprentice for some reason. Any ideas?

Man, at least I've been to a Trump rally in person. I can vouch he can actually do things live.

Well its good you have kept yourself busy. Again, I know you have to trash us in every post or you likely lose money or something -- so I hope you know I don't hate you. I forgive you, and even enjoy your presence. Its nostalgic. Have a nice day, cruzposting Aussie.

Probably shouting that guy down and drowning him out. Trump rallies do it too. Not much anymore though.

checked, but it's gonna take more than a leppo to get the johnsontard undecideds votes in NM to Trump where they belong

She wants the Danglin' Donny D

Well, Trump's tied his high point in the LA Times/USC tracking poll. Looks like he's about to drop a bit though. This poll is odd. You can make out trend lines that seem too perfect to be real. Like these parabolic shifts that just don't make sense...