Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PedJV6jxD8w
youtube.com/watch?v=RnlDdvwfpFI
youtube.com/watch?v=7w-_NObzPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFpy2lnqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qct5BBRjC8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

I'm a cop and when I arrest people I have to ask them if they've ever been outside of the country for disease reasons and a disturbing number of them say "yeah, Texas."

Why is it always Texas?

fuck off paki

the God Emperor Protects

Some parts of texas are based user. Also, how long have you been a cop? Would you recommend it? It's a career that interests me

Hi.

Welcome user

I've been a cop for almost 6 years. It is maddeningly frustrating since Michael Brown was killed. I would not recommend.

This is going to sound weird after what I just said, but it's also the easiest job I've ever had and it really is a front row ticket to the greatest show on earth. You see some of the most ridiculous shit and it's awesome.

But also I think about blowing my brains out every other day.

I fell like im American

I know you probably can't read American very well, this is an American thread. Please refrain from posting in this thread if you are currently residing in a nation outside of the United States.
>Thank you, and FUCK OFF

Glad to be here.

Nothing worse than an American proud of their shit country

Hello my fellow racemixed mongrels, how are you doing?

Hey guys remember when we lost the Great Turkey War?

Oh?

Oh.

benis

Lay off the petrol m8. Your losing your touch

Once you graduate academy is it possible to get straight to the action? Or is there a probation period so they know you wont spaz out and kill a dindu for no reason

americans are stupid fat cucks lol

Does this image scare you?

Please leave this thread immediately

It depends on the agency. In my agency, after the academy (22 weeks) you do a mandatory 3 years as a patrol officer before you can do anything else. After the academy, you spend 16 weeks riding with 3 different Field Training Officers.

The probationary period in my agency is 1 year from date of hire.

What does a patrol officer do? is that like highway patrol? Are they armed?

We will use space weapons on you motherfuckers!! America is still #1 even with all the marxist subversion. After the parasites are gone its on!!!!

>24
i came faster than i could ejaculate

We answer calls and patrol proactively. You call 911, I come. You run a red light, I pull you over. All the basic police food groups.

What are you most excited about for the future, American Anons?

>Great American renaissance where we return to our original values
>Manifest Destiny our way into space
>Eradication of communism, islam, and all other enemies of America

Sounds pretty comfy tobehonest

Vote Trump guys

I am excited to finally use all this ammo I have stockpiled in the coming civil war and die a violent death with no glory.

Checked. I am thrilled and hopeful for a Trump presidency

Reporting in. Absantee vote goes out to Trump. Make America Great Again! Hopefully also bring Europe back on her feet.

Are you a spy infiltrating ISIS? How, as a cop with only two years of college, can I get into the spy game? I would like to die violently as quickly as possible while getting paid.

I think Europe is too far gone. There is no way to remove all your fucking refugees without a internal war in Europe.
Which you guys will most likely lose as you are losing men who will fight on the daily.

Absentee* wew. Need to brush up on my English before I move back. Was going to meet up with family in December and maybe move there next year. Problem is they live in NY (The town is pretty much bordering NJ) and I'd prefer living further up north or alternatively North Jersey if it isn't that bad.

NJ is very based. lots of degenerate towns but there are some good ones

checked.

No Brits allowed, asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=PedJV6jxD8w

rping motherfucker

>Implying
I'm from one of the most Jewish counties in NY (even the US). You don't wanna test me. Trust me, I know how to deal with your kind.

>America
>belonging to Americans
fuck off you fat cunts, we conquered it first. THAT LAND BELONGS TO US

Nope. Have fun in the "united kingdom"

>proxy state for israel beating it's chest

This isn't a mexican thread, jose.

Get out!

Where is the Fallon interview? All I see on jewtube is a bunch of garbage.

Please leave this thread. You will never be American no matter how bad you want to be

Nothing worse than a kangaroo who's proud of their shit island.

Full interview here. They are censoring and removing the interview from youtube. So the video is a little distorted and zoomed in. But Trump kills this interview. One of his best yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlDdvwfpFI

Will you stay proud when Hillary wins?
> tfw I will never be an American

If Hillary somehow wins i think we are going to expirence a huge change/uprising in America for the better. And yes I will always be proud.
You will never be an american but Poland is based as well, dont forget that

um...even if The Donald wins...how do you plan on removing all the mexicans?

hi

Deportation.
youtube.com/watch?v=7w-_NObzPp8

Germany...you have to leave. Im sorry.

He actually wants to be Australian, moitey.

when they stop getting free services and start paying taxes they will change their attittude

I went to the US once. Lot of fatties there. I think they ate the skinny ones cos you never see the non-obese walking in the daylight. I was intimidated and thought they might eat me so spent most of the trip in my hotel room. The porter licked his lips when I went out.

You come home from work and see this guy sitting in your spot, eating dinner with your wife. What do you do?

You come home from a Trump rally and see this guy sitting in your spot, eating your wife. What do you do?

I use my gun rights that you guys will never have

Hello friendo

GET REKT, Nigel.

Hello Australia, you seem to have misread the thread?

What do you do if he eats your guns? Shall not be infringed is meaningless to a man that hungry.

We're taking over this thread, friendo.

tit grease

Careful to use a proxy. These guys are angry, and hungry. Don't let your family get eaten for the sake of banter.

Nice to see the colonies think they are real countries.

Well good luck, you got about an hour or two until the emus come out at night to hunt, Can you still post from your underground bunker?

well, it's shall not be infringed not shall not be ingested so that's fine.

Quality post, Ali.

Alright, I've had enough.

HIVPosustralians and the United Diarrhea get out or else

AMERICANS ONLY

pls dont kick me out

Y'all need some ethnocentrism

Thanks!

Mate, it's 7pm on a Friday night. Nothing in the world is more deranged or frightening as my fellow countrymen gettin loose on the piss.

Ahmed wants you off the computer soon, you need to cook dinner for him

I say to your defense that protoukrs existed even under rule of Atlantians. Nigga.

What is you guy's choice of hard liquor down there? Besides moonshine

i dont want to cock dinner for ahmen. he can suck my dick

Bourbon and Scotch. Rum up north in Queensland.

I'm a scotch man myself. cheers m8

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Empires rise and fall.

Looks like your "empire" is pretty close to falling there, leaf.
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFpy2lnqaY

Surprising. I thought bourbon was the choice of most yankees. Scotch is my favourite too, besides the Scots heritage, bourbon is too sweet. Islays are the best.

If you are wondering if the memes are true, I have scars on my leg from the last time I put down a roo whilst hunting. Fuckers have sharp pointy claws on their feet.

What do you guys use to hunt? serious question

America is an empire. Yours will fall inevitably. Too much corruption in your system. Your election is like a whole season of House of Cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qct5BBRjC8Y

And it takes foreign bodies to fix your shit.
>Wikileaks
>/cfg/ - (oh look who's helping you, a leaf you despise)

All you do is praise your country. You don't act.

Road trains and grey nomad camper vans are the traditional hunting equipment for roos.

ahahahaha fucking cuck wishing Muslims well as they celebrate the willingness to kill children.

>NA education
They obviously use boomerangs

Primary producers and farmers can still get semi-autos if they can bothered getting the Cat C and D licenses. They tend to go with the SKS or SLR.

Bolt actions are the most popular. Pig hunters use lever actions and pump actions. Shotties are good for rabbits.

I've got a Mauser .270 for roos and Winchester 30-30 for pigs. My mate's got a .44 Rossi Circuit Judge for pigs. And all the other stuff.

Popular brands are Tikka, Remington, Winchester, Marlin. Calibres mainly .308, .223, .30-06.

Ex-military Enfield .303s get a bit of use for target shooting.

Hey roach, I'm going to have to ask you to leave immediately.

Not bad. I've only hunted around 5 times and i use a Remington 700

>Hey roach, I'm going to have to ask you to leave immediately.

What are you going to do if he doesn't? Your President will probably punish you if you tell him to leave too aggressively.

I plan on moving to your country really soon, my girlfriend lives there, just accept me now so its easier.

Come while you can, but you should start packing the start of November

mfw American girlfriend is voting for trump..

Yeah, a Hillary presidency is going to be pretty rough.

what if I spiritually identify as american?

being stuck here in shitty morally corrupt Britbongistan kills the soul

As a breed of the German master race I'm offering my help to your lost souls.

t. aryan

Agreed. I am now a #Hilldawg