Is there a more laughably bad candidate?

Is there a more laughably bad candidate?

Hillary

/thread

/thread

Jill Stein?

Johnson

When you run against Hillary even my dog would be a more serious candidate.

Hillary. She thinks a green cartoon frog is her enemy

No.89061471
fuck i guess ctr really is back

FPBP

Johnson>Trump>Hillary>Stein

Typical underage Tumblrgoing shithead. Standard-issue dumbfuck. Another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing this man has been and is being upon the world. Doesn't understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful human being has had on the planet at large. Of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. You LOSER ass, go to hell

Learn how to tag newfag

Could be worse

>being this assblasted over the Jimmy Fallon skit

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

What's a leppo?

Hillary

Nope. It's not laughable either.

We need to stop talking about Hillary's health Trump is literally hitler he needs to be stopped at all costs Hillary is a woman and a democrat she is clearly going to be the best president in history we need to stop talking about her foreign policy record especially regarding the middle east Trump is going to make it hard for people to illegally enter the united states that's literally no different from the nazi's We need to stop talking about Hillary's business affairs Trump is a misogynist which means that he has a pathological hatred of women he will bring back pay inequality for women and sign laws that force them to quit their jobs when they are married or have babies We need to stop talking about Hillary's illegal handling of her emails in regards to national security it has no bearing on her fitness as a public servant or a person who's decisions affect the entire world Donald Trump literally hates black people he will bring back slavery people who are supporting Trump are literally committing hate crimes we need to identify these people and target them We need to to stop talking about Hillary's relationship with Saudi Arabia it's a whole different country there it's their culture to oppress women and kill homosexuals trying to impose our values on them would be racist Trump wants to kill or deport all muslims in the US it's no different from the holocaust I literally cant even right now Trump makes me sick.

Yeb Guac Glock Thic Cocc Bush

Yeah, Hillary.

Most entertaining election ever.

Pretty good pasta.

Also, pic related.

Don Lemon

What's alepo?

I believe the other candidate would be.

FPBP