Why are white women such traitorous scum?

Why are white women such traitorous scum?

The most liberated, spoiled women on earth and yet somehow they are oppressed by the white man who gave them the world.

Literally every sjw and feminist is some nigger loving white girl.

Prove me wrong.

Women and minorities can only bite the hand that feeds them for so long. Without us they would be nothing. The entire world exists because of the white male.

Either they'll kill us and be back to stone age barbarians living in mud huts within 100 years or...

Whites will snap. And they will die. They'll see a new age of slavery that makes the 1800s look like a joke.

Would prove you wrong, but you right so good on you m8

Because of Sup Forums I unironically believe that women shouldn't be able to vote and let into the workplace.

>Why are murican women such traitorous scum?

link to video pleeees, I missed the 1st night out

Because you let them cross any boundary, and they will soon start walk all over you, that's how women are.

That's why they need to be controlled, women are like children, and western society spoiled them. Man will be thankful and repay, woman will get spoiled and see what kind of boundaries they can cross, and get away with it.

That's what happens when schools latch onto completely fucking worthless ideas.

Just kill yourself, jew.

>the white man who gave them the world.
why he did that anyway
its not a good idea to begin with
people who are spoiled become spoiled do not be surprised

Too many cuck fathers, desu senpai.

Too much of the pixelated Jew.

Too much (((daily news shows))).

Wayyy too much of the Faceberg.

Hopped up on hormones and adderall.

No real-world consequences for anything they do.

No positive role models for respectable femininity.

Literally addicted to seeing their own reflection (hypernarcissism).

Nothing to aspire to with regards to motherhood, family, community. #RootlessCosmopolitans

Perpetually insecure from (((advertisements))).

Women are inherently lazy, and want everything given to them by a man or his proxy (big govt).

Like, just fuck em and chuck em, lad. Honestly a huge waste of your time and energy.

>Sup Forums still unironically believes women are not the problem

Wew lads

A significant amount have been repeatedly shafted by the white male in one way or another.

By way of rejection by her peers due to an unbecoming appearance/being uninteresting is very common.

Also, remember that the 90s brought about the overdrive of women's liberation. Call the cops, always man's fault/ divorce; take half his money/ welfare and women in the workplace more common . . . all newfound power roles.

That all adds up to many advantageous single mother's in 90s and early 2000s who influenced the millennials we have today.

Television hasn't helped, either, from an influential standpoint. Shit like MTV making nigger-loving something of a pop culture in mid-90s.

Lately, as in the past decade, social media has given them a venue to express upon, and in return 'gain' attention by likes and followers, which effectuates into an ego boost otherwise not acknowledged.

Shit adds up.

No sorry white boi, the jews got you by getting to your women. Maybe the next generation of Mulattos will sort things out but it really is over for whites

I can't why do you think I switched to black women back in HS. Easier to get along with, more chill willing to just put on some shorts and sit around the house and smoke. Cooks spice food, and come on look at them big lips and ass

i read a study where male and female brains are indistinquisable, and in aggregate the only difference between men and women is more machevellian in men, more empathic in women, more social cog in women, more propioperceptation in men

that's all, get over it vrigins

Jesus christ those thighs.
I'm gay and even I got a boner.

>Literally every sjw and feminist is some nigger loving white girl

Maybe that was true 10 years ago. Now all non-whites have smelled the gravy train and jumped on.

You are degenerate

I also read both the talmud and quran and found that it's perfectly okay to promptly rape and kill you.

White female here, Don't worry we all aren't retarded race traitors. SJW and Femisists are looked down apon by most of us where I'm at.

Checked. Why do people even bother asking questions like this anymore though? You should already know why.

>hey look at this ONE good looking brown woman, they all look like this

haHAA i wonder who's behind this post

Why wouldn't men's and women's brains be different to that extent? The problem is that you're basing your views on your feelings, not on logic.

shes jewish.

Inshallah my brother :^)

>I HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEEE

Dunno, married a Japanese woman, she'll have dinner on the table when I get home.

>feelsgoodman

Dunno. Don't forget only 4% of people voted Pauline here in oz so most men are treasonous scum too. People have just become Jews. You can only take so much jewing until you just want to Jew out yourself I suppose.

Most of my gen were just predisposed to it.

>White women are literally destroying our society and nobody cares

That flag

Nice dubs, but do you legitimately beleive women are dumb cunts? hating them is one thing, but like do you beleive their smart?

They're not. Women aren't really capable of destroying anything. They're just dumb and naive and don't see foward consequences. Our men need to become better if we want to see any change.

>implying this thread is not the truth, and nothing but the truth

>tattoo
Into the trash it goes.

Where?

Then they will get what's coming to them when all that will be left for them is to become crazy cat ladies or the perpetual punching bag for their nigger/muslim bf's

A life of endless suffering either way, and it would be all their fault

the only girls ive ever seen who arent voting for their vagina are either compensating for how ugly and or lazy or slutty they are or are just extremely dumb and believe everything their parents told them and will throw it all out and ruin your life if you let yourself trust them, the moment they realize how much power they really have as female

its a nightmare, all i want is to wake up

That's what happens when you give them rights. As long as they still have them, the traditional family will never be what it once was.

Right leg, above the ankle.

>duty
>honor
>loyalty
>self-sacrifice
>love
these are all spooks. Women are the least spooked gender because of their innate lack of these qualities and inability to manifest them. t hit me pretty hard when I realised women were right all along.

Its like they'd rather be ahmeds sex slave than live in a society with actual freedom and prosperity

WHY IS IT WOMEN CONVERTING TO ISLAM

WHY

WOMEN ARE THE ONES BEING OPPRESSED IN THAT RELIGION

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR CUNTS PROBLEMS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WAKE ME THE FUCK UP

Poland don't even try using any theory from the bloke if you don't know jack shit about him. Spooks are possessive ideas, not just random shit you don't like.

>Women are the least spooked gender
You're kidding yourself right?
Women bitch emotionally about nearly everything and value ideological bullshit much higher then thought.

They're not really doing anything wrong. White men are making the foolish mistake thinking that women are competent. Other races got it right.

why are tall girls so hot?

You are right, partly. But those women who are decent are pretty unheard of, because they (those I know at least, who are wonderful and smart) chose a good guy and makes a family.

Needless to say, this type of hard-working, practical, gentle guy isn't roaming Sup Forums, and he isn't complaining about women on Sup Forums.

So the reason women appear to you as subhuman scum (which in the case of sjw, they are) is because you don't meet the others. You don't attract the good women. It's too bad, but my impression is that deep down, you prefer complaining about sjw idiots for the lulz, rather than actually have a relationship with a decent waifu, which demands care and lots of efforts.

They age horribly. Hips go out, and then their spines. You ever see an old tall lady? There's a reason for that.

My gf is Slavic, same here. She makes breakfast, goes to work and makes dinner afterwards for me. She also doesn't like feminism.

Yeah I noticed that.

well, all women age
I've seen my 165cm grandma drop to 145cm over the last two decades.

Nice. My wife acts like a classy woman, so I treat her like one. Pretty good relationship.

I'm fine with cooking dinner when she has to work late though, being a nurse is tough.

I don't understand this logic, why would I be a step parent, I wouldn't even touch a 3DPD with a 10 foot pole, mostly because she would claim it was somehow sexual harrassment/rape.

>she would claim it was somehow sexual harrassment/rape.
This is the problem. Women will claim sexual harrasment for the smallest of things. They even sometimes do it just to spite someone.

because they are

S P O I L E D
P
O
I
L
E
D

I wish you two all the best JapAnon, god bless.

Same to you two.

99% of vagoos are fucking nasty, you're not missing out on anything.

Who is the girl in the pic? oddly looks just like my girlfriend

poland plz

Because when a society's people spends its entire time bouncing between "esteem" and "self-actualization", you get more and more of this kind of people. They have a need to feel respected and liked, but also want to make themselves a better person. What better way to do this than altruism?

Well, real altruism is actually much too demanding. You'd actually have to go out and help someone, and expect nothing in return. You'd actually have to volunteer to do some honest work at making the world a better place for others than yourself.

Feminism and SJW ideology provide easy and quick ways to be respected (in a mainstream sense), and self-actualization through feeling that you're fighting for a noble cause larger than yourself. However, any human being with a sense of right/wrong should be able to see, that feminism/SJW is about the unconditional hatred of western majorities.

Majorities are easy targets, in highly democratic and socially liberal (liberal in the "free" sense of the word) countries. Feminist/SJW agenda is rarely about helping minorities, but about criticizing the majorities.

They don't really give a shit about helping anyone. They're just here to fight the boogeyman in the name of some ism that made them feel good. Like a revolution overthrowing one oppressive government, and becoming the very same itself.

This does not mean that NOTHING feminists and SJWs fight for is unwarranted. It's just they think they know the cause and the solution before they know the problem.

Step 1: Find social problem
Step 2: Blame majority for problem and smash their "system of oppression"
Step 3: Never try to solve the problem because that would quickly make it all become way more complicated

If you're a sheltered white kid and want to feel good the easy way, that's the go-to solution.

Just like a lion I'll kill her pride and make my own