How do you defend yourself against niggers in a cucked country where carrying knives, guns, tasers...

How do you defend yourself against niggers in a cucked country where carrying knives, guns, tasers, pepper spray and stun guns is illegal?

>Hit the gym

No matter how buff you are or how great you are at martial arts, it won't matter when a pack of niggers threaten you with a knife if an alleyway

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203982/Electrician-tasered-50-000-volts-police-bring-having-SCREWDRIVER-pocket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blacks attack in packs so I think whites must do the same.

Just don't go in areas with high crime rates.
Simple as that

Awareness+preparedness.
A pack of niggers doesn't just magicaIIy appear, you'II know they're there/coming before they get to you Imao.
Just pay attention when you're in a bad area.

It's simple. Never fight a fight you can lose. If there's a pack of niggers robbing you or whatevs, give them what they want and be submissive. You can always fuck 'em up later. If there's on skinny fucking with you, fuck him up right then and there.

Learn martial arts and get /fit/. I would suggest Krav Maga, it was invented in Israel to combat mudslims and shitskins. It's basically Jujitsu, but with more Jew.

take up boxing and don't be a pussy

Generally good advice, just doesn't really work when the only nearby city is basically one big bad area and most coons there know you by name and start harassing you from 50 feet away

Right, but they always travel in packs because they have no job/school/parents to separate them

Be smart, thats everything what you need. We Europeans have the privilege of having an high IQ, so use your IQ.

Depending on the situation, there is always a way to win the fight.

What I meant more or less is you come back with a bat or get friends as muscle behind you

Although it's unlikely that they would report you for violence if they tried to mug you, if they did, using blunt weapons like that can get you in serious trouble here. Not too many years ago a man got arrested for spraying a man who was breaking and entering with glass cleaner in the eyes

>pull out gas pistol
>tell niggers to get on the ground or I fucking kill them right on the spot
>negros will comply
>get small knife out of pocket
>hold gun at niggers ears and blow his ear drums up
>kick his head several times
>proceed cutting off their ears and later make a necklace out of it

Well be smart about it...

Self-defense is illegal in Denmark?

What country doesnt allow its citizens to carry fucking pepper spray?

You've got bigger problems than fucking niggers if thats the case, you've got a tyrannical government who wants nothing but to fuck you in the ass and doesnt even hide it

Pretty much. If someone attacks you and you beat them in a fistfight, that's fine. I think. But pretty much anything above that and it's illegal

Leave no traces and always have a balaclava ready to conceal your identity.

After your self defense GTFO asap but don't use public transportation and stay away from cameras.
Burn your clothes and get an alibi from friend and family.

avoid the crimescene for a few months

Calm down satan.
Never really had a problem with shitskins, sandniggers on the other hand? Fuck my government

Why are western countries so cucked?
Why are eastern countries the pinacle of personal freedoms and reasonable laws?

Stop living in a cucked country

I wouldn't know my czech friendo. Also kurwafix

Sandniggers are shitskins.

But it you want to be safer and avoid crime and self defense avoid those areas and only travel by car.

>carrying around a balaclava
>burning clothes
>telling others about the crimes you commit
>suddenly changing your behaviour patterns such as avoiding certain places for a few months

Because these laws weren't made for subhumans but for reasonable white people.

These digits confirm it

First of all your mediocre country filled with absoulte slutty skanks is technically in central Europe, not Eastern. Regardless Eastern European countries are shitholes forever ruined by Communism and the Russians meddling in your countries politics perpetually. All you filthy slavs immigrate to the cucked Western European countries and nobody wants to move to your Slav infested nations filled with drunkard rude assholes in Adidas tracksuits and their whore women who fuck anything that moves.

>there are cameras everywhere nowadays, they will film your face if you don't hide it
>clothes could contain evidence
>only tell people who are really close, they will understand
>not avoiding the crime scene, what business would you have in some alley anyway?

Wow, some russian fucked your girl or killed your parents or what?

Simple, you buy one of the few guns that are legally allowed, and you illegally modify them and make them better.

>No matter how buff you are or how great you are at martial arts, it won't matter when a pack of niggers threaten you with a knife if an alleyway
So you really think a pack of lets say 5 blacks can kill Conor McGregor? Or Brock Lesnar?
>inb4 obviously THEY can, but not etcetc
>No matter how buff you are or how great you are at martial arts

I'm too lazy to write down all the benefits of living in Eastern Europe, but I tell you the only reason I would some day migrate is the climate, which is also very nice, but I'd like to live some place warm the whole year. Your shit country doesn't attract me in a single way, be calm, you pussy, see you in 20 years, when all the west will be completely fucked and you will search for a civilized white country to live in, faggot

Learn Combat Sambo
It is KGB level of stuff

>tfw no nogs
>tfw concealed carry if you spread your boipucci for the cops or are an entrepreneur
feels good man

You can legally carry hairspray, which, when directed at the eyes, has a higher chance of leaving permanent damage.

Carry anyway.

A small bag filled with salt, coarsely ground pepper and chilli powder (maybe crushed lightbulbs for permanent damage) in your pocket.

No matter what you do, never punch one in the head with your bare fist. You will break your hand.

Where are you from?

>not living in a comfy village with no niggers

>most coons there know you by name
The fuck?

>What country doesnt allow its citizens to carry fucking pepper spray?
The U.K. doesn't. Matt Easton admits it.

It also won't matter when it is 4vs1

A black man can go toe to toe in a boxing ring and fight fairly. A pack of niggers will just jump you with no honor.

>So you really think a pack of lets say 5 blacks can kill Conor McGregor? Or Brock Lesnar?
Yeah, of course they can. What, you think some MMA cage fighter can fight multiple possibly armed people at once? Fuck off.

It costs about $1,000 to get a hunting licence here, and you can only get either shotguns or bolt action rifles (at least as far as I know), and even if you make it sawn off, it would be pretty difficult to hide, and if you get caught you're looking at time in prison. And God forbid you actually use it on someone and get caught, that's over 10 years locked up

Wait is it really illegal to own a gun in Poorope? I thought it was just a bureaucratic pain in the ass like here not that they were outright banned

Even keys can be lethal when properly used

Hvor er du fra? Byen? Og du kan sagtens få ar-15 og ak-47 på jattegn. Vepr-12 med 50 skuds-tromme burde heller ikke være et problem

Really? Men stadig, hvis man ikke kan få et våben man nemt kan skjule som en pistol, er det ikke meget værd (men det kan man nok godt, hvis man kan få stormgeværer, jeg ved ikke nok om det). Og selv da heller ikke, hvis man ryger i spjældet, hvis man bruger den. Og jeg er forresten fra en mindre landsby uden for en mellemstor by (Herning)

Unarmed? I dunno, maybe. Armed with knives? Yes, definitely. You just have to get close with a knife to do damage, you don't really need strength or technique.

Try giving one of your friends a black marker while you wear a white shirt and see if you can fight him off without getting any black on you. Then try again with five friends and see how it goes.

Ahh okay. Odensefag her

Telescopic batons and similar objects that are easy to conceal. It's not like the police is going to search you every time you leave the house.

Also, always remember that Niggers and mudslimes behave like animals.
Keep your head high, make sure you look fit, have a measured; calm step, and whatever you do, do not submit.
Submission to a rabid dog ends with having your throat torn out, and that's no different with niggers and mudslimes.

If you really do get in a fight with them, make sure you take on the leader first.

Can't carry screwdrivers in UK, they are considered dangerous
I don't know how about other cuck countries

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203982/Electrician-tasered-50-000-volts-police-bring-having-SCREWDRIVER-pocket.html

Ha! nice try nignig.

Silly laws are for silly people. I carry a knife at night. I would rather be in jail than get stabbed by some monkey.

Don't go in alleyways.

I find it mildly amusing that those with a cross in their flag are the most cucked.

:^)

Also what this guy said, 2 or more black males are incapable of walking down the street quietly chatting. You'll hear their gibbering nonsense half a mile away.

We are pretty cucked too....

this.

>become a mechanic
>carry a wrench under the justifiable pretense that you're carrying it for work
>shit fury on niggers
>profit

>carrying knives, guns, tasers, pepper spray and stun guns is illegal
Carry those REALLY well concealed and not to any place with security force that may pat you down for such stuff when suspicious.

Do these selfe-defense laws have something to do with the EU perhaps? Here in Italy is the same, we can carry pepper spray but with a dosage so low that it can only piss off the attacker more.

kill yourself autitic faggot

Laws change from country to country but yeah, in general you're quite correct - it's bureaucratic nightmare, just with so many hoops in some places you have to jump through to be even considered eligible for a small caliber, simple pistol that it's practically like a ban.

>Living in a cucked country
Found your problem.

carry a concealed knife anyway and just dont break the law or act suspicious? that's white privilege

kuk

You're in the only country ever to be nuked and you call any other country cucked?

good goy

If you don't even have the right to self-defense, you have bigger problems than being beaten up and stolen by a pack of niggers. But it's not like you cuckolds will do anything about it

>Homogeneous society
>Lowest crime rate in the world
>No muslims, no niggers, all white people have college degrees and above.

Yes, in fact I do.

>Lowest crime rate in the world
Aren't you like 6th or so in the ranking? That's still pretty great, but also quite a way away from lowest in the whole world.

>How do you defend yourself against niggers in a cucked country where carrying knives, guns, tasers, pepper spray and stun guns is illegal?
Carry a knife, taser or pepperspray anyway.
A gun is to high risk but the chances somebody is going to randomly search you for it when you aren't going to a football match festival is close to zero.
You should be able to but a decent knife everywhere and I know pepperspray can be bought in Germany.

I've got one that looks like pick related in my pocket for a while now.
I know its not a lot but the back extends below my grip so I can use it as a sort of brass knuckle and hit you with the steel frame with a backspin punch) and at least its something.

Recently went to London with my gf, forgot I had it with me, saw they where searching people and using metal detectors shortly before entering, managed to put it in my sock right in front of them, did not get caught.

Herning, why?

I do, but I have to go to the nearby city for work and shit

Those laws don't make sense for "reasonable white people" either you dumb cunt.

>managed to put it in my sock right in front of them, did not get caught.

If the blade is no longer than 3.5 inches you can carry it legally and don't have to give a reason.

>where autism and weeabooism reigns
>your life is basically resumed on working
>ugly men
>cucked by USA
>no army
>any brazilian state is bigger than your whole "country"

Try to imagine yourself in the Atlanta Ghetto. You get a good look at this " Six-foot Nigger" as he enters a clearing. You try to keep still because you think his vision is based off movement like the Muslim. But no, not the nigger. He looks at you and you look right back. And thats when the attack comes, not from the front, but from the sides, by the other 2 negras you didn't even know were there. For you see the nigger is a pack hunter. He uses sloppy body language to hunt its prey. And he comes at you with this, a shitty 9mm pistol. He doesn't go for the juggular like a Muslim, no. He hits you here, or here, maybe across the belly spilling your intestines. The point is. You are alive when they start to rob you.

Went to school with them. Our school used to be a nice place until the nigger schools in the nearby city shut down and they all got moved to ours

By not having niggers that Jew controlled NATO cucks brought to you.

Guns are not technically illegal in Denmark. If you have dedication and a bit of money (about 5000kroner), you can take a hunters license which make it legal for you to have hunter related guns and ammunition in a sealed special-made guncontainer (which probably cost around the same as the hunters license itself). With this you can defend yourself in worst case scenario (not against the law, if your life is in danger on your property), and you can go and shoot your own steak and beef in nature, sweet right ;)
Also another good tool for surviving a shitskin attack is learn how to kick someone hard in the balls and run fast, sounds like a pussy move, but I see it more as a smart mans move in some situations.

>No army

Excuse me favela, you were saying?

what a (((coincidence)))

Almost like they were targeting those countries specifically.

I'm surrounded by immigrants atm. Thanks for the tip brother

I used to live in "bad" areas of Atlanta and Kansas City. When I felt like nogs were moving in on me I would say that I was on stake out. They knew that meant I was a cop, had a gun or two and would make sure they went to jail if they tried anything.
It worked like insect repellent.

God gave you the greatest weapon to defend yourself: boipucci. Learn to use it to protect yourself against hostile bulls.

>give them what they want
fuck off, retard.
If you give something to a thief, he is no longer a thief but a recipient of your benevolence.
fuk em, they will have to take it from me, and it will cost them more than it was worth.

>Danish """""""""""men"""""""""""" carry hairspray to defend themselves

Again, maybe they could tag me with a black marker, I'm not a trained MMA fighter. But you have to get into the pocket to hit someone with a knife, against someone who is trained to be on the outside. Good luck trying to come in on them. They can dodge punches and kicks from trained proffesionals, you don't think they're able to dodge a knife, which is basically a punch with a sharp blade. Unless they were attacking all 5 at once with knives, I don't see it.

>not against the law, if your life is in danger on your property

I think it is, I heard of a guy once who fired a warning shot into the ground with a shotgun (he was a hunter) when he saw burglars in his driveway, and one of the pellets hit one of the burglars in the leg by mistake and the shooter at least got a hefty fine

Is that Japan's army? I don't think so, cuckold.

Check these digits you fucking cuck

shut up you fucktarded hue.

Off by one you sheep fucker.

>pack of niggers
That's how they operate, in packs like chimps. And they typically hit the most vulnerable, like the elderly, women, children, mentally ill/ homeless. And they do it for fun.

I'm just.. 'warming up'.

>fuk em, they will have to take it from me, and it will cost them more than it was worth.
>implying your life is worth anything

I carry a knife anyway. If I'd get done for murder or man slaughter for defending myself then so be it.

I'm sorry to tell you former clay, but real life isn't like the movies.
Kicking or punching someone doesn't pacify them for the rest of the fight. While you're punching some dindu the other monkey is preparing a sucker-punch behind you.