What did Sup Forums think of this?

What did Sup Forums think of this?

>reddit: the horror flick

Trailer got Tainted Love stuck in my head for about a day or so.

Is it funny? I might give it a watch.

It looks like a goofy horror comedy though. Horror and Horror Comedy operate differently.

Hey if you want to enjoy reddit flicks, that's on you pal.

There was no /ss/, was dissapoint.

I enjoyed it, and the chicks were pretty hot

>it's a deconstruction of the genre meme

What does reddit flick even mean you retarded parrot.

No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative. Gets the people going.

it means '80s nostalgia' until it means something else

It was entertaining but I doubt I will watch it again. Demon worshiping waifu was QT. Best parts were Natalie Alyn Lind's younger sisters exquisite feets being shown up (holy fuck that closeup when she kissed user). Second best part was Bella doing the two finger shuffle to represent user stroking his micropenis to her exquisite breasts.

I wasn't that into it but then I also didn't like the guest

I feel like if you like the guest you'll get a lot more out of this than I did

Is bella self aware that she is a dumb slut? Her entire character was about that.

>Waah he shot my boob, what am I going to do now?

Unrealized potential all around, like, literally every component was ALMOST good, or COULD have been good....but...just....wasn't.

I blame McG. Has that faggot ever made anything worth watching?

>I also didn't like the guest
what are you some kind of homo

looks like my kind of schlock, when do the top quality torrents come out for it?

I honestly don't know what it was
I think it felt like there was kind of a level of ironic detachment to the movie that really grated on me? The whole self-aware movie thing playing with genre tropes has kind of played itself out for me.

>McG

K I N O
I
N
O

Going to have to disagree, I thoroughly enjoyed The Guest and thought it was an 80's throwback done right.

This film feels like it was written by a Markov chain programmed using Reddit and YouTube comments. The only positive thing about it is the possibility it might finally kill McG's career. One of the worst films I've seen in a very long time, with absolutely no redeeming features.

This. In the hands of a competent director this would have been a murderous R-rated Home Alone.