Why'd she do it, bros? :3

Why'd she do it, bros? :3

just post the damn webms to fap for fucks sake...

Thumbnail made me think it was the dude from Kamen Rider OOO.

things are about to get lewd

is this the lusty Sophia thread?

Is that a fuckin tranny?

So when will normies look at films/tv and realize that a bunch of ugly fat jews hover around these children and film them in very very suggestive and disturbing ways?

its just an innocent harmless movie

chubby

>so i keep hearing about these 'pee pees'
>w-what's a pee pee???

me second from the right

post moar lusty Sophias

so this is it? I still haven't finished over here

She is flat as a board, what the fuck were they gawking at?

because she had beauty and grace negro

>She is flat as a board
Yes and that's delicious, go fuck a roasty.

gay

a cute girl their age? I mean, as an adult I'm not gawking at her and I thought those scenes were pretty awkward and kinda unnecessary (not even in the book). But when I was 12-14, I gawked at 12-14 year old girls, barely budding tits and all. It's just natural to be attracted to someone around your own age rather than looking exclusively at full grown adults. You know there's no shot for a 14 year old boy hooking up with hot adult women, or at least.. not mentally sane ones anyway. But you think there's a chance of hooking up with a cute girl around your age.

i was just like that, except that when i grew up, cute girls didn't

>never noticed her underwear opens up a bit when she gets up

Jesus Christ I'm trained Pavlovian to expect explosions any time I see that squiggly writing

>she

That's an obvious tranny, even by Trannywood standards. They are all like that.

and that's when you have a problem. though once you hit adulthood, you'll find that the lower range doesn't go up very much but your upper range goes up normally. I mean, a 40 year old is still gonna want to fuck 19-19 year olds, just he'll be after other 40 year olds as well, where a 20 year old probably won't want to go any higher than 30.

Real females do not have shoulders like that.

Absolutely Haram.