Did he ever get to become Agent M?

Did he ever get to become Agent M?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raw96oUPGLk?t=80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he went back home with Elvis.

No, he died.

From a drug overdose.

No :(
I hope this brought him at least a little true happiness before he died though.
I miss him so much.

>MIB 2

>implying his death wasn't faked and he isn't currently agent m now

every millineal was raised only knowing of MJ as a pedophile so his legacy is dying hard

Yes.

why did michael have other men impregnate his wife? did he hate black people that much? he didn't want to have black children?

he was peculiar

He may have been gay or asexual due to his emotional stunting

he WAS a pedophile. sucking off little boys after inviting them to sleep at his wonderworld or whatever he called it. creepy fucking weirdo

There was never any evidence

>MIB 3

Ignorant faggot.

a little boy at trial correctly described that he had a large mole on the underside of his penis.

He's grooming little boys in heaven now

He was acquitted after going to a trial like a regular person and not buying off people with billions of dollars like he could've easily done.
While I don't disagree that he was wierd as fuck, I don't think he was a pedo or that he molested anyone.
He literally had no childhood or friends at all, and tried to re-create it as best as he could, sleepovers and everything. Weird and fucked up? Sure, but not illegal.

wow wacko jacko amirite!!
kys

Kill yourself faggot.

>dealt with abusive dad, roasties, Sony, the media, and (((them))) all his life
>tfw he's now finally happy in Never Land

I doubt that's true

MIB is one of my favorite movies ever. The sequels did absolutely nothing for me.

ywn get to hang out with michael ;__;
youtu.be/raw96oUPGLk?t=80

Michael Jackson is love

According to Sneddon in a 2005 memorandum in People v. Jackson, "The photographs reveal a mark on the right side of Defendant's penis at about the same relative location as the dark blemish located by Jordan Chandler on his drawing of Defendant's erect penis" and "Chandler's graphic representation of the discolored area on Defendant's penis is substantially corroborated by the photographs."[51] Sneddon ended his declaration with "I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct except for those statements made on information and belief, as to those statements, I believe them to be true."[51][51] Sergeant Gary Spiegel, the sheriff’s photographer, claims he observed a dark spot on the lower side of Jackson’s penis.[52]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson

idk, sounds fake to me

>Sneddon
I don't get it.

I wish I could magically know what any celebrity's dick looks like.

>tfw never got to live in a world where no sex scandals happened and MJ made Sonic music and got infused with modern Sonic autism

there are mixed reports on whether or not it actually matches

What happens when they have more than 26 agents?

Formerly Chukkon

They borrow from other languages like the British alphabet (Zed).

>It's another rape apologist

Just fuck off back to and stop shilling these fucking "she deserved it, the slut!!!" reddit threads

SNEDD?

>a man's ex-wife who had custody of their kid threatens to both ruin a celebrity she's affiliated with and her as a parent

HMM yes, no possible ulterior motives

I finished reading the article. It even said that he was cleared of charges and the claims were unfounded

not an argument.

it's also not an argument to say someone is guilty when the investigating police force cleared him of charges and the report said the claims were unfounded just because your fee fees

Muh Sup Forums is not an argument either

He raped little kids. Stop denying it to fulfil your fucked up Sup Forums agenda. Disgusting losers.

Oh I get it, you're trying to mock people who hate Sup Forums so people hate them more

>Reddit spacing

MJ had prime jail bait Macaulay Culkin in his bed multiple times and nothing ever happened.

They just wanted MJ's money.

I'm a millenial and I don't think he raped kids. I think he just had a weird fixation on childhood and wanted to redo his childhood. He probably cuddled with them and did get them tipsy but at probably no sodomy.

see
Thats the problem. Don't tell me that there isn't a hidden motive with shit like this.

He at least got hired by Space Channel 5.

Also Corey Feldman who was being diddled by every single Jew in Hollywood but has come out to say MJ was the only one who didn't do anything to him

>Agent M?

No, but he did become Agent F

F

>missing the reference this fuckin hard

he named his kid Blanket.

He was so fucked up that he himself couldn't have given consent. He was a child.

>he was peculiar
He got beat, and worked to death by his monster of a father. He became emotionally stuck as a child for life. Why else would a man convince Disney to give him Geppetto and Pinocchio mascot heads from the Disney Parks?

Geppetto was the loving WHITE father he never had as a child. Pinocchio represented eternal child he wanted to be. He also got The Disney Store to sell him Peter Pan and Hook statues which are only used as displays at Disney Stores. Peter Pan is the boy who never grew up.

>ITT: constructivist rape apologists
Just because he wasn't aware it was wrong doesn't make it okay. Maybe he should have been institutionalized, not necessarily imprisoned, but MJ had deep psychological issues that needed to be addressed before he was given custody of a child.

It's kinda bait-y but I agree with you

Why, he was a paedophile who masturbated with little boys, molested brooke shields and diddled the home alone kid. I hope his last days were rotten and sick.

ALLEGEDLY

I'm sure he did a whole bunch of other weird shit that you can't stretch to conform to your theory too faggot

Stop making shit up faggot.

If only we had courts who could study this case and tell us the results. Oh wait, we do and they did. Not guilty. Now fuck off

Chandler said the nigga was circumcised when he wasn't. Plus, there were TAPES where Chandler's father said all he cared about was money and not his son's well-being. It was extortion, plain and simple.

They took advantage of him being a weird motherfucker who slept in the same room as children and came up with the allegations for an easy buck. There was never ANY evidence against MJ and he was crucified by the media who were in it for that sensationalism money.

I read a convincing conspiracy theory that he was chemically castrated. It explains alot actually

this post made me sad.