Weed is degenerate.
Stop using it.
Start to lift.
Become healthy.
Find a girl.
Have kids.
Raise a family.

>not smoking while lifiting

Play outdoor sports in addition to lifting. Just lifting is autistic and Sup Forums places way too much emphasis on it.

no

>not being the dad that partakes in a lil bit of edibles
Kek

i saw every single movie listed in this thread and i tell you the ultimate stoner movie is HOW HIGH

Time Bandits.
Bill & Ted.

Grandma's boy and Idle Hands

Super Troopers
Grandma's Boy

Was introspection too scary for ya buddy?

lmao i'll be smoking weed while fucking your girl faggot

>Start to lift.
>Become healthy.
k

>Find a girl.
>Have kids.
>Raise a family.
why would i do that after getting fit?

Inherent Vice

>inb4 DUDE WEED

Dazed and Confused is obviously the best stoner movie ever created

Is it true that they were actually high for scenes that they were high

No commentary mentions they were all smoking horrible rope weed shit. I think.

>huge autist
>weed was the only thing that brought some joy and comfort into my life
>lost my one connection
>too autistic to find another

>he doesn't smoke weed and get /fit/

lmaoing @ your life

Kinda ruined this movie for me senpai

>muh instorspection

It's actually schizophrenia bud

Sorry user. Not sure if it was actually this film or another one though.

Sports are for children.

>All these triggered potheads
Based

Incorrect. Team sports offer a multitude of benefits beyond just exercise. You would be better off as a person if you had participated in junior high and high school.

i lost 15 pounds by smoking weed

Post on Sup Forums.

>Find a girl.
>Have kids.
>Raise a family.

lmao. literally a cuck to the garbage capitalist drone machine.

Get fucked faggot. Ill live however the fuck I choose to live.

> muh degeneracy.

Fuck you. Chemo is hell. Let me enjoy it.

I did. Then I grew up.

You should continue to participate in sports, user. Don't just autistically do your gym routine and then shitpost.

Also, run outside as much as possible, not on a treadmill.

I golf on Saturdays, or bowl when the weather gets cold. Team sports are kids stuff.

You bowl but you're not in a league or anything?

Nah. We were asked to join one but don't want to be tied to the commitment of it.

Would recommend. It's pretty fun but I like doing that stuff more these days. I don't really play video games anymore. I also regularly play dodgeball at the one trampoline park near my apartment complex.

If weed is supposed to turn you into this chillaxed hippy stereotype that goes with the flow, why do stoners aggro at people that don't weed engaging all the time. Also weed smokers are really twitchy and abrasive IRL, massive passive-agressive assholes.

i seriously don't get it, why does this stereotype persists if it's demonstrably untrue?

Don't know bro but weed helped me stop drinking booze. Now I mostly just drink pic related. One or two cap-fulls gives me a nice buzz to unwind after work without all the calories and other bad shit that comes with alcohol.

You went from one massive stereotype to another. Let me put it to you this way, this one time I went to a very chill trippy like concert thing and everybody was smoking freely and having a good time until the drunk mother fuckers strated yealling and ruining the chill vibe for everyone. In my experience people who smoke are in general pretty cool, there are of course always people who are not, but in general most people are not actively aggressive because they're too busy burying their nose into their electronic devices and letting the authorities take all their rights away.

DELETE THIS PROPAGANDA RIGHT NOW!!

reminder no alt-right women have babies

>people who smoke are in general pretty cool

no they aren't

To any long time smoker it's about as effective as a cigarette. If you meet anyone that's hippy-level high they are retarded or new.

>don't want to be tied to the commitment of it.
Ah, so you are a child who is afraid of commitment since you have no real sense of responsibility other than picking up heavy stuff for no reason and putting it back down instead of working hard at something productive that contributes to a greater society.

Haggard, I watched that high as fuck and it was fun.

Or I just have other things to do on Saturdays.

rekt

Fucking this. Straight up in my top 10.

Wow, I can feel your autism through the screen.

Bowling league is never on saturdays, weekends are for the casuals and children who don't know what they are doing.

smiley face
big lebowski
harold and kumar go to white castle
dude wheres my car

Does it feel like all those hugs your parents never gave your?

dazed and confused

Nah, it feels more like desperate projection.

Friday.

Yea I kind of assumed you were just projecting your own autism and confusing it with real feelings, but what's new.

>not being able to smoke weed and do all of the above
Fucking pathetic man. You are a huge loser.

This.

>degenerate
>Find a girl.

Girls are the degenerate incarnate, they are literally the yin, a vessel of destruction, an empty hole of necessity and neediness, they have created very little else and in every western mythology from the bible, to pandora, to helen of troy, they cause the downfall of society.