John Dunsworth, Mr. Lahey on Trailer Park Boys, dead at 71

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/john-dunsworth-beloved-actor-best-known-as-mr-lahey-has-died-1.4357370

:(

That's so sad.

We all have to go sometime. The shit clock's tickin' Rick.

He wasn’t even that old.
Life is fragile, guys.

Shit hawk down

>still no sticky
Mods on Sup Forums are truly shit. RIP mr dunsworth

F

Well that's the nail in the coffin for the show. Can't have TPB without Mr. Lahey.

The gayest thing out of all of this is he lived an extremely healthy life and he has been so lively as of late...........

WHERE IN THE FUCK IS MY STICKY

absolutely not, he was that show, the show was already dead though

STICKY LET'S GO

oh no
genuinely sad

One of the few deaths that I'm sad to hear.

fuck me, what a shame.

There will be no sticky. The mods have been adamant about that for the last few hours since the news broke.

If there was going to be one, it'd have been right after the news first broke.

F

FUCK OFF BARB

gonna make TPB threads eveready

The faggot mods will probably start deleting them. They really don't seem to like the show for some reason or another.

Terrible fucking news. He was probably the best actor on the show, and from the times I talked to/met him, he seemed incredibly kind. His interviews were always cool and down to earth as well. I have never seen any but apparently he was also prolific in local theaters around here.

Sad loss. Tossing back some liquor for ya

Shitstorm brewing

Rip you beautiful shithawk

REEEEEEEEEEE

When does season 12 air?

This cancellation notice is so sad

It really must have been unexpected, probably thought the guy had the flu or something at first

>no Jim Lahey sticky

RIP you drunk cocksucker!

That genuinely fucking sucks
My friends still call me Lahey when I get so drunk I trip all over myself
I'll be sure to watch the last season he'll be in

Gas all mods. Bunch of faggots.

F
Where the fuck is the sticky

>Well that's the nail in the coffin for the show. Can't have TPB without Mr. Lahey.

I was thinking the same just now but as I watched season 11 I remembered that I wanted him to not get back to be an alcoholic. The dramatic acting he did on that season really hit me hard.
I think that if they do it outside Sunnyvale it might work. Like the Europe stuff.

The mods don't like the show, so no sticky. Not even for a major actor dying.

Yes, they're that petty.

He's flying with the shit hawks now. Fuckin way she goes boys. RIP in peace

Season 11 was the best season of the show for Lahey alone. He had his shit together and legitimately wasn't out for revenge anymore. It was a good look for the show but I knew it wouldn't last.

I grew up watching Lahey when TPB was still on Showcase. He was my favourite character. Fuckin' way she goes buds.

f

Well, trailer parks boys is shit.

No big loss.

This is one of the few celebrity deaths to catch me totally by surprise. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

Holy fuck, my small ass VA shit city is on that list, I did not know he was coming thru here, I would have loved to see them live and have a chance to meet him. Fucking A man, he seemed so wholesome and humble on a personal level.

RIP in pieces, his death makes me terribly sad, I found out my gaming friend who lives in Canada who isn't much older than me and we are young in our 20s has cancer today and is getting treatment atm, I'm so upset right now, we like TPB and other similar shit.

FML , I don't want fame or be known to the whole world I just want some happiness , peace of mind and the confidence of what I do in life, I'm in a shit rut and I want to recover.

Nice blog man, Subbed.

Fuck boys

Fuck off cunt, I'm dealing with some issues at the moment. Life isn't always filled with laughs, I'm hurting right now.

Subscribed.

I wonder what happen to empathy

literally who?

>Newfag can't understand replying.

And trips to boot. Unfuckingbelievable. Lahey is with us.

Nah I'm denying (you) an actual reply, go choke on a bag of hollywood jew dicks while being raped by trans niggers you faggot.

>m-muh no (You)s
>thinking this actually means shit
>thinking you aren't just grossly contributing to thread noise
I bet you've never contributed a single idea of value to the board.