What would it take to fix the black community in America?

What would it take to fix the black community in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
youtube.com/watch?v=nW2gpKFT8_k
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=UC2CjnCELkE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good leaders, resources and money

Complete obliteration of their race

>Kn0X

How about stop giving gibs to kikes and MAGA

enrich every black girl with white seed

Castrate their men, breed with their women of good stock.

Alternatively just send them back.

An atom bomb.

>What would it take to fix the black community in America?
About $3.50

Mulatto are the most sjw tier faggots out there.
They don't know where they fit in and need to grasp into an identity and sjw fits their needs like a glove.

>Build wall around Detroit
>Place niggers inside
>Fill with water

Sick fuck.

Send them all to europe.

a father, for starters

I feel that even with strong leaders and resources there won't be substantial change unless there is some sort of cultural renaissance where basic values in the black community are developed and reinforced. Things like fostering a social stigma against crime, lack of education, government dependency, and children raised out of wedlock.

I'm worried this won't be possible with liberal Jew media propaganda undermining those positive values and replacing with fuk tha police, fuk white people, gimme dat big booty, all about dat hustle, keep it 100 real nigga ready to bang. They are brainwashed at school, by the news and by hollywood into a vicious cycle of self-destructive behavior.

rape

Fix them by making them aware of this:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

support rappers who dont brag about being a gang banging thug that bangs dem bitches and deals dem drugs and shit and says fuck da popo.
Also nuke detroit.

Bags of salty milk and nickels.

A few hundred years of race mixing.

More white genes

This guy literally got it spot on. The problem with the black community in America is not their race, genes or DNA, it's the culture they're brought up to idolize; gangbangers, thugs, rapists, criminals and rappers who bring all that to the mainstream and paint it into some ideal lifestyle for young blacks - often even going as far as claiming they have no other choice.

If young blacks in inter city areas stopped slinging dope and drive-by shooting and got their arses to college or work they literally wouldn't be a problem.

>Self-Responsibility
>Discipline
>Move identity beyond ones own race

What if race and genes are related to culture?

A lot of bullets.

Self accountability, not allowing them to blame anything on "racism" or "slavery". And job opportunities mixed with removing welfare and any financial benefits from them entirely so that they HAVE to work in order to feed themselves, so they don't have time to turn to crime and other stuff.

They are not victims they are literally mass murderers of themselves and others aswell as mass criminals and acting like they are victims everytime they get caught.

BLM is just a repeat of the same stupid bullshit they did 20 years ago.. black kid WRESTLES with a police officer and gets shot in the process.. they burn down their neighbourghood, claim it's ok because they don't own the businesses, and then wonder why where they live turn into a ghetto when businesses move out and property value goes down, and they blame the white man and police for it instead of themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

It's gotten so ridiculous that they call to legalize blacks stealing from wallmart to stop "overpolicing of blacks" that's how little they are willing to realize that their criminality is a problem..

youtube.com/watch?v=nW2gpKFT8_k

If you are unwilling to tell blacks to stfu and sort out their own mess, there's only one other solution.

Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

What blacks have managed to do to detroit, shows you clearly that if allowed to act unaccountable and just be their usual selves whilst blaming everything on someone else.. they destroy everything in their path whilst expecting others to sort out their mess..

White genes.

Repatriation to Africa. Or Detroit.

Dont incentivize single motherhood. The black community wasn't like this before the 60's

They're not.

Jobs and reparations.

Send them all to Canada

Liberia

>reparations
Niggers owe americans money for the shit they've destroyed, people they've murdered and the welfare sucked out.. There only came 380.000 blacks to the US via slave trade.

the fact that there are a large amount black anons on here proves that false.

You can have great white culture even if you are black. My friend Neal is a good example of that. He is black but raised in CO around hwhites, and is not degenerate. Most niggers can do well as long as you get them out of the getto at an early age.

this guy

Nigs already got paid by their free shipping here. Being a slave here was still better than just living in Africa.

white dicks

Plane tickets to Africa.

Gas chambers

Americans thought they were getting a bargain on the african slave market, what they got instead was a bunch of people that make gorillas look civilized.

They should've just used more white slaves and bondsmen instead, and they should've repatriated them back to africa, instead they let them stay and now have to figure out how to deal with their massive criminality and murderrates.

That's what you get for trying to be nice i guess, the muslims sterilized tens of millions of african slaves so they didn't have to deal with them shitting up their countries afterwards..

Because eventhough slavery wasn't about race to the europeans, It was to the Arabs. The Arabs believed that all Blacks were an inferior race who needed to be enslaved lest they commit crimes.

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun.

This phenomenon is exactly what you see in liberia aswell (cannibalism).

For it to not exist

>liberia
video related. cannibal warlords of liberia youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
General buttnaked and all that, liberia repatriated african american colony pretty much 100% black where 90% of the women have been raped and they shit on the beach and cannibalize eachother.

And yet inspite of their massive murder rate and crime rate in the US as in africa, they want to claim that mentioning actual statistics is racist and that they're actually not murderers and criminals but just victims of police and mass incarceration..

And PC america fucking goes along with it.. it's incredible. When are people going to learn is that not holding a nigger accountable for their actions is literaly the worst you can do because things only get even worse from there..

They don't seem to have a stop button unless someone else actively pushes it for them.

End welfare and stop coddling them. Thats literally all you have to do. Before welfare black crime was at about the same ratio as white crime. Then abortion and welfare started ripping their families apart. Now you get the niggers of today.

In America, niggers like that get life in prison, or the death penalty. If they do get out of prison early for murder - it wouldn't matter because her family would likely kill the nigger.

In Europe? Rape/Murder a child - get 10 years. Prisons are better than hotels. Family not even mad. Still supports immigrants. Europeans are the most evil people I know. I really do feel sad for the children.

>In Europe? Rape/Murder a child - get 10 years. Prisons are better than hotels

Those laws reflect all white societies, we're not used to niggers and shitskins, that's why those laws are so lenient, and whites tend to be more penant and trying to get people back into the workforce afterwards etc.

But this is ofcourse changing with niggers and shitskins..

has nothing to do with europeans being evil you retard, if we had lived with niggers as long as you had we would have higher prison sentences too.

What that illustrates is the big difference between all white and nigger/general shitskin filled societies.

Sad but true. No amount of money or visionaries will fix a broken culture.

Personally i advocate on there being higher sentences for shitskins only/migrants only, but that's a hard sale, however that would be the most fair, those who are more likely to commit horrible crimes recieve harder sentences.

The best solution is to throw them all out i hate all of them for fucking up our countries to such an extent that we even have to change our prison sentences to reflect them shitting up our countries.

It only proves they are self hating.

I unapologetically hate all shitskins and the ones that don't want to be hated, distrusted and these things, they better prove that they're not subhuman trash instead of expecting me to automatically trust all of them 100% or i'm "racist" fine if that's the criteria i'm racist.. and i feel good about this. Not going to trust a shitskin at my own peril without being sceptical.

Again i have no problem with niggers in africa or middle easterns being in middle east and indians being in india and all this stuff, i literaly have zero problem with them if they hold to that.. but it's obvious how much they fuck up european countries once they enter them and i'm not going to pretend that's not happening for their "feelings" the effect of these douchebags is far more relevant than their pathetic feelings.

Is there a news article or anything to read about what happened after this?

Better sex ed in black majority public schools, free birth control, taxbreaks only for women enrolled in post-high school with a gpa above 3.00

welfare should only be used for people caring for handicapped/retarded, or if the adult is handicapped/retarded.

if the adult is physically fit, no welfare. if they cant provide for the children, children sent to structured boarding/military school.

racemixing

>a few blacks are nice that must mean they're all great
No objectively and statistically the vast majority of blacks are a fucking menace and a hazard.. It's the exact inverse of others where you have a few bad guys and the rest are fine, with blacks you have a few decent ones and the rest are total shit. same with middle easterners and same with indians and so on. And the ones who are not shit should stay in their own countries to teach the rest of them not to be shit aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY They just need to stay in their own fucking countries and leave the white man alone instead of wanting to suck off him like a parasite.. and crap up those nations, literally like a parasite why.. because as soon as they start piling on everything turns into a shadow of what it used to be.

Ewww. I don't know of you've seen the vast majority of black women, but no thanks.

But desu, I would give it to the one black chick that plays Missandei on Game of Thrones.

If i could only round up every edomite jew in the world and force them to have sex with a bunch of sub saharan niggers.. that would be fucking priceless!

.223 round for every single one of them

100% Segregation. Let black people have their own State/Country with their own 100% black communities, schools, economy, and government. And don't "help" them. Helping would be no different than Apartheid.

And suddenly the US becomes fragmented and whites get preyed upon almost exclusively.

No mas.

How can whites get prayed upon if they are not there? Whites need to abandon those areas and leave them to their own devices.

Jobs, good policing and good education.

Aka, Trump.

Blacks outside America prove that wrong.

>letting your kids grow up retarded and be SJW's

user, man the fuck up.

Have the police be required to risk their life in the line of duty and raise their wages. Heavily penalize avoidance to enforce the law.

Finally have all criminals sent to Australia and Sweden. They will be in exile and if they return the penalty is death.

Raiding parties and tribes bent on stealing food and tools.

>niggers be raiding
>niggers get shot
What's the problem?

Gun control and bleeding hearts claiming they just want to help spread their culture.

Mandatory Army service of 2 years. for every US citizen.

Not a magic. but will help.

>What would it take to fix the black community in America?
exterminatus

Gas chambers.

Spreading meritocracy as founding principle of the society (rather than claiming it's all racist shit which ironically leads to actual racist shit and segregation through division).

Actually doubling down on gangs

Directing people to jobs rather than allowing whole families for generations to live off welfare

Having officials actually counter BLM due to their lies (their 'heroes' who 'dindu nuthin' often actually did get a bullet for a decent reason) and frankly, terrorist tendencies (burning down shit of your neighbour or witchunts against your own race because someone dared to disagree and aspires to stuff in life instead of blaming shit on race war is hardly fighting for equality).

Teaching kids and underlining risks and problems associated with sexual contact with unreliable partner and generally, fucking around without proper anticonceptives instead of creating proper family (not that people shouldn't be able to fuck for fun if they're both consenting adults, but let's be honest - it reached the level of deviancy, what's with so many blacks not having a father in family).

The only thing you need to do is to get rid of welfare

youtube.com/watch?v=UC2CjnCELkE

I don't need "fixing". Go fuck yourselves.

>I don't need "fixing". Go fuck yourselves.

Free market economics, the problem will solve itself, any nigger who continues to resort to niggerdom will be thrown in jail

It's precisely that you think you don't that's the main fucking problem.
Everything that happens to you is racist and nothing you do is your own decision or own fault.
Mass murdering, insane criminality and you're not responsible for it, it's the police somehow.

>Free market economics, the problem will solve itself, any nigger who continues to resort to niggerdom will be thrown in jail

You mean kind of like it is now where they just claim they are victims when they are thrown in jail?

Cotton fields.

Jobs and less welfare

Once the majority have jobs and start earning money they'll spend less of it on frivolous shit.
It will also keep them busy so they wont commit crime because "they're bored" and they wont be poor so they'll commit less crime.

Also, black women will be cautious about getting pregnant since the state wont doll them out.

Is there any way you could enforce survival of the fittest through laws, where the average black with 12 nigglets dies out due to his stupidity? Because I would say try that.

I imagine whatever veterinarians use right now should work fine.

Kill the ugly ones and colonize the hit black women

Get rid of all fat asses and druggies.

By fat ass you mean nasty fat right because I like fat ass

mass police/national guard incursions into ghettos to clear out gangs and other bands of degenerates, napalm detroit

Let them live in Africa for a few years and they'll realise how good they have it in the USA

remove nig nog

cut all welfare, insta jail any thug, purge ghettos. supress the "black culture" (rap etc) and replace it with "white culture" (going to work, american dream) all via the media. That should do the trick.

wtf im a nigger lover now.

Segration and stopping the Jews from influencing them

Is it racist to imply that it needs fixing? I guess that'd be the first hurdle to overcome.

Fuck you man. I'm not some dumb SJW.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html