/trek/

quARRRRRRRK edition

>it's an Odo harrumphs episode
always a treat

In DS9's "Past Tense", they talk about a currency called credits, which reminded me of Bitcoin the way it seems tied in to the internet, the mentioned sanctuary cities for the poor, mentally unfit, and unemployed, they talked about Jadzia's tattoos as though they were chic/en vogue, and mentioned Europe beginning to fall apart.

Never considered that they got a few of these right in the prediction department.

>It's a Wesley walks in on his mom "playing a video game" episode
Looks like she was doing a little more than playing a video game.

>it's a Picard walks on Beverly masturbating/orgasming episode
wish I had a screenshot

quads confirm, Ira steven behr is a jewish wizard with a crystal ball

Can't wait for that. I'm halfway through season 5 now.

You're in luck

Why did Odo invite him to breakfast after this? Does he actually have a thing for BDSM? Is breakfast a euphemism for having gay inter-species sex?

>tfw a malfunctioning security program vaporizes you and no one in Ops even mentions it afterwards

It's funny how the Picard impostor from Allegiance got closer to riding Bev the ginger filly than real Picard.

I called those alien the Ted Dansonians

This just makes me wish Star Trek Vs Capcom didn't get cancelled back in the 90s.

meant for

I remember being a shot of Picard at the door which was open in the episode

Don't remind me. Then again it's pretty much guaranteed that they eventually fugged anyway.
>Bev the ginger filly
What?

He was just keeping an eye on that Cardie shit.

2024 tier computing was also a very accurate prediction.

Looks like your typical Sup Forums Linux station.

of all the thinbs they predicted they couldn't get a modern mid 90s computer right. looks like an early 80s work station with a floppy drive

>it is now safe to turn off your computer

Hey guys, I had this really bad dream that CBS rebooted Star Trek but instead of making at least a mediocre continuation of comfy Trek they made this flashy flavorless space drama with lots of CGI and 2 dimensional characters that yell at each other constantly. Oh and they fucked up the Klingons.

But that was just a dream, r-right?

Yea, in reality we got family guy in space with 19th's century humor and fart/drinking jokes as a response to every serious situation with le classic sitcom wife.

please kill me.

he's wearing his hat indoors

the bastard

was he a starfleet crewman, or a bajoran?

the 19th century is far too sophisticated for the average clueless 21st century rube

they were probably conflicted between slowly turning desktops into literal desktop screens like in tng+ era and looking futuristic.