Le Nazi Frog hurts people's feelings :^(

So this is a thing that's happening at my college campus. (Videos included)

Basically a bunch of guys were writing pro-trump chalk on the ground and a bunch of stereotypical SJW types started yelling and crying and dumping water on the chalk while they were writing it.

Cops are called, they tell the SJWs to fuck off, they don't.

>I love this school but goddammit I hate most of the women in it
>The mere mention of Trump gets your car keyed or ostracized as a racist and most likely called a Nazi for no reason
>these brave souls simply wanted to spread the word of our lord and master but were silenced by the blubbery hand of feminism

People got so triggered over fucking chalk that the chancellor actually sent out an email that basically said 'We respect everyone's free speech, just don't call someone a nigger and you'll be fine.' which of course triggered the local trigglypuffs even more.

Anyone else experiencing similar activities on college campuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvqeAp9fhjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gf_4P2wa8B0
youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=WvqeAp9fhjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gf_4P2wa8B0

Make Punching Liberals Legal Again

>triggered by a fucking frog

Grab your chalk boys, we've got some drawing to do

I like this user, posting screenshots of the video while linking. A ok

Have a (You)

#NotAllPepes

>dindus show up to push anti-racism

Anti-racism is codeword for anti-white.

So the MSM calls Pepe a Nazi and people just believe it. The level of retardation is astounding

Example of one such trigglypuff, I see this girl almost every day and she wears nothing but shirts that say "GENDER IS A MYTH" and other such hilarious things.
I swear to god this is true, I saw her in the library one day writing in a notebook and I was so curious as to what she was writing that I sat next to her (manspreading of course) and she was, no joke, scribbling furiously in red ink the word "Patriarchy" over and over.
Gentleman, words cannot describe just how happy I was to see that, it was like Christmas had come early.

>all those fucking niggers

Anyone who is retarded enough to go into Murrican University and PAY for it deserves to deal with these moronic BLM apes.

>silenced by the blubbery hand of feminism
That made me laugh more than it should have

wheres the cap on how hilarious this shit gets?

That's it boys this is the chalkening 2.0
Get to work

jesus im so glad i finished college before shit got out of hand

Pepe is the Swastika of the 21st Century

>A nazi frog is about to set off a civil war in the US.
Truly the best election in history.

too bad it can't be drawn that easily

I fucking hate the left so much god damn these people.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IN MY STATE BURN WITH A 100 DEGREES YOU IMMATURE CRY BABY CUNTS

How long until Germany bans Pepe?

i tried to click them to start the video...

Referencing Pepe in public spaces outside of the internet is probably the most autistic and cringey shit you can do

Thank you, I think it looks nicer that way.

An example of the lovely messages that have been popping up on social media. There was one of some scrawny dude on a local facebook page meant to sell stuff that I wish I had screencapped. Basically it was a picture of a blackboard (omg racist) with the words "fuck nazis" written on it and the guy going on a shitfit about "JOIN ME IN GETTING RID OF ALL OF THE FACISTS AND NAZIS OFF OF OUR CAMPUS! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE" without giving any examples of facism or nazism on our campus. It was soon deleted after someone asked for proof.

Pepe will be reduced to something easy

Seconded.

>hillary clinton, after weeks of being hospitalized, finally makes an appearance out in the open
>she walks proudly to the podium to her rabid pack of purchased supporters
>words are ready to fly from her mouth, and yet only a violent, heaving cough meets her
>she tries to regain composure, but to no avail, her ailments are too much, and her body, to weak
>she capsizes to the floor, retching and heaving
>just before she is carted away, a brave frog hops within frame of the camera
>The time: 3:33

more proof liberals are nothing but fascists who want to censor and silence anyone who disagrees with them

I'm kind of curious how well pepe drawings would go over here in Mormon land.

As soon as the amadeo-antonio-foundation deems it necessary. It's a Soros subsidiary and our government just bans whatever they put on their hatespeech list. No joke.

An example of the friendly liberal college experience.

>>The mere mention of Trump gets your car keyed or ostracized as a racist and most likely called a Nazi for no reason
Buy a bunch of trump bumper stickers and slap them on random cars.

report them for hatespeech ;-)

are twink numales and campus whores even capable of effective violence?

She seems upset.

man i would sit at the side and laugh my ass while fucking stoned off for BOTH sides. That would have been so hilarious.

ALSO ... When did 2011/12 draw pepe with paint threads entered the reallife??????????

wew, I hope he catches them next time, thats a good punch on the neck

Specifically, find some SJW types and slap the stickers on their cars.

reminds me of clip related
youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8

He already has

The left keeps telling us how violent Trump's supporters are and hiw we are such a threat, but from the looks of things I only see pro-hillary SJWs assaulting Trump supporters for actively backing their candidate

>We will achieve peace even if we have to do it through violence! Trump is EVIL attack and berate his supporters!

>oh man I disagree better call them buzzwords and shoot them the bird!

Liberals are fucking lazy

>hey juanita, watcha doin

you guys need 100 kent state massacres desu

This makes me want to go full Banksy and start spray painting some big ass murals.

Getting triggered by a nazi flag is ridiculous, but getting triggered by a frog is a new low.

>I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC GROUP OF NAZIS WILL OFF THIS CAMPUS.
So he's advocated mass murder?

Is this in a pro-gun state?

>trump is a bigot and fascist
>better do what i say or we'll damage you or your belongings
Do liberals even see the irony anymore

The guy responsible for this was posting here yesterday.
Small world.

But, illegals are criminals?

Your politics are fucking crazy. I can't imagine the uproar it would cause here if people were fighting in the streets like this.

Nuh uh

Sounds more like he wants the "Nazis" to kill everyone, not the other way around.

Shit that's actually a great idea if I can figure out what some of these women drive.

Also worth mentioning is the overwhelming presence of white guilt on our campus. Our class is over 90% white and boy oh boy will you be reminded of that every day and made to feel shitty for it.

There was an incident last year where a bulletin board was set on fire because it basically said that 'you're white and male so you should feel like shit all the time because you have it better than everyone else.' They were never caught.

YOU WONT BRING THIS BROWN GIRL DOWN

That's what I meant to say but did a horrible job of typing.

we need a cropduster to reign pepe images from the sky over the school.

Only way to fight fire is with overwhelming napalm

Kek didn't someone blog about drawing those on Sup Forums? He must be happy to have made the news.

Hes in the thread right now, isn't he?

*Undocumented immgrants are *not ciminals
fixed that one for ya

Youre doing Keks work!

Bless you

I thought liberals were anti-homophobia

im so glad i dont live there, i voted labour but im starting to feel happier and happier everyday that they didn't win

thats when you start returning the favor and keying mentallyhill on all the shillary supporters vehicles

Jokes on you, that's Jeb's doing.

Oohhhh look how Nazi my frog picture is xDDD

He should be, I'd be proud too.

Here is the email sent out regarding the incident.

>see this frog? It's a Nazi frog from the secret Nazi club. Only Nazis use it.
>oh wow look, trump used the nazi frog.
>doesn't this prove that he's a Nazi now?

Only when it suits the agenda

>But, illegals are criminals?
NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL!

Same, it was starting to stir when I was graduating.

DELETE THIS

Kek.

>latinx

The cancer seems to be cross species now.

Reminder that this is a shill thread made to elicit reactions from people and put those people on a watchlist.

Is okay friend.

I thought this was in ASU, why she postin from north carolina

>A FUCKING FROG
>PRO TRUMP MESSAGE

A CARTOON FUCKING FROG

5:55 leaving a perfect video to be synced to shadilay

> losing your shit over a cartoon frog chalk drawing on the ground

I knew liberals were literal crybabies , but this is too much. How can you be this underdeveloped emotionally and psychologically? That every single little thing triggers you and requires you to either lash out in full rage or seek out a safe space?

How can people be this soft and weak?

Yeah that would never happen, jantelaw would ensure the offending Nordic nazis would voluntarily turn themselves in for hate speech.

Buy dashcams, front back AND sides, catch these cunts on camera and report them, i dont think any university would let someone keying cars continue doing their shitty social science degree

We were always at war with Oceania.

I'm so glad I never had to go to college.

Fuck this shit . Exactly why I left college to become self employed .

Do it cunt. You can be the Banks.

Appalachian State University

Go Mountaineers!

So painful to watch these things. Both sides are full blown retards, just listen to the guy doing the camera work
>Haven't you seen the.. media

The nogs are unbearable, but the pro-trump chalkers equally so.

>Latinx
That's not how a real Latin@ would say it. Confirmed for being a white libtard masquerading around as an oppressed minority so they can play the victim card.

>graduated with 4.0 GPA
>got sent back loan offers when I applied for scholarships and financial aid
>tfw seeing dumbass nogs at a university

I guess I should be thankful I went to a crappy community college and worked my way into a job that pays 60-100k a year traveling around with summers off, but jesus christ

just dividi et impera, tell the people youre voting hillary to maintain your social status intact while voting for trump, just easy as that, trump supporters gain more strenght by thinking they are the underdogs of the election, if you apply this the election of usa president gonna be like brexit referendum.

Nah. 1st take a close up photo of the slur and report it to police while starting a witch hunt to find the homophobic, nazi piece of shit who's terrorizing the local gay community.
2nd take a photo of your licence plate and demand the culprit come forward. At this point they'll likely come out to explain their motivation and now you can enjoy watching the cognitive dissonance of left wing retards.

They would go over great, secretly. Everyone would love it but never let you know.

when playing with gender and racial politics basically whatever the sjws say is right no matter what and no matter what their enemy says they're wrong and a racist/sexist/ist shitlord

>know female who went down the sjw rabbithole
>went to movies with her
>group of mexicans sat behind us but mostly behind her and played on their phones and talked loudly in mexican throughout the movie
>was a shit movie but was pissing her off so I was entertained
>halfway through the movie she jumps up turned around and yelled hey you spics need to shut the hell up
>proceeded to go into a 5 minute rant calling em beaners and other things while they just laughed at her
>they see me laughing and start laughing harder
>after the movie I called her on her racism just to see what she'd say
>oh user I wasn't being racist I was just explaining to them the way its done in amaerica and you're racist for even thinking I was racist in there
>you called them spic and beaner among other things
>well I was emotionally distressed and was in no way ment to be racist and you're being sexist by bringing it up
I kinda miss the bitch because the mental gymnastics were gold but the drama was high

every time i think of 1984 i just fucking giggle because of correct the record, like its LITERALLY the ministry of truth, i dont understand how people allow this shit

Speaking of that bulletin board, I don't know what it exactly said but here's an example of one such board that was at our school.