Sucks for her

Sucks for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlDdvwfpFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man I'm glad when I get upset I just drink myself to sleep

why can't women just slowly kill themselves like me?

i'm in so much pain, anonas

>(((Silverman)))

(((Silverman)))

(((Silverman)))

Every

Single

Time

>tfw have to drink myself to sleep because golfball-sized angry boil on my back

It only stings when I breathe

And not a single fuck was given that day.

This is getting so tired and ridiculous

(((SILVERMAN)))
why are the kikes always whining about everything?!

ooh, fuck user. i love you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Its all they know how to do.
Well, that and white collar crime.

>sexist
>islamophobic
>women have little rights in the islamic world.
>mfw this women most likely won't get gassed in her lifetime

>I can't sleep because of a television show

Laura, you dumbshit.

How boring of a life must you have to be upset over TV that much?

I really have no frame of reference for how I would begin to respond to these people. It's like trying to talk to an alien. In fact, I'd probably prefer the alien.

>A kike is kvetching about anti-semitism and their neurosis and anxiety

too late haha now you have to realize trump's a human and not a monster haha 45 million liberals saw it haha

>Silverman
For fuck's sake.

Can't sleep

5% normal anxiety
95% clippling depression

How do people who's knees buckle to the slightest inconvenience to their lives expect to be given any responsibility in this world?

What did Fallon even do that triggered so many people? Hasn't he had Trump on the show before?

This is just embarrassing.

Can I get some context?

>silverman

OYYYYYY VEY ANTISEMETITE

REMEMBER THE 7473736 GOOGOLPLEX BILLION

Are you guys seriously ok with this? As soon as I saw what Fallon did, I immediately decided I'd had enough. I quit my job and left my wife. I'm leaving for the forest. I can no longer participate in a society that otherizes those that are different while finding humor in the messed up hair of a man that is literally the equivalent of Satan. I will not stand for it. This is my last post before I unplug forever. Goodbye cruel world.

ah sheeeeit, we becoming normies

He wasn't mean to trump, so that triggered all the liberals. Falon treated trump like a human, thats literally what they're angry about. Because leftists aren't fascists, right?

They're buttblasted that Trump handled himself well on a late-night "comedy" show

user, it's more likely than ever that she'll eat a 9mm in her lifetime, don't you realise

>tfw opiate addiction eating away at my soul

Link to the whole thing?

same here, wish i only suffered just the 5% anxiety like her. at least I could sleep well

Vodka brother reporting in, I feel you man.

Who is she talking about?

Not Ice Cube I hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlDdvwfpFI

he was pretty based it was a really good interview and i don't even like Fallon

>Who is she talking about?
>Not Ice Cube I hope.

Nah, bitch ain't nothin' but a word to him.

Oh my god that content detection avoidance is driving me insane.

AT LEAST THIS IS SOMETHING ABNORMAL FOR YOU, FUCKING CUNT

>Pretend to be upset that Jimmy Fallon enabled hatred and bigotry
>Actually upset that the candidate they support and are running with is as likeable as a bag of dog shit coated in donkey jizz
>Furious that Trump has better policies, a better track record of being right, can't be stumped, unapologetic, none of the usual attacks on him work, he can come to their turf (late night (((comedy))) and hit a grand slam), and nobody gives a flying fuck about him getting called a racist anymore because it's been thrown around so much that it's lost it's meaning and so have to resort to new names like bigot, demagogue, and Literally Hitlerâ„¢ and those aren't working either and are in fact solidifying his support among moderates and undecideds who are sick of this word being thrown around in an attempt to shut up opposing opinions.

Say it with me.

Un. Fucking. Stumpable.

Don't worry Laura, you can sleep when you're dead, if you know what I'm saying.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cant sleep
>clown will eat me

She divorced him because he wouldn't do a street nigga voice when he buttfucked her with his big big boy extension
Sour grapes

CHYNA

Can you give me a tldr if it's worth reading this guys manifesto? it seems like a big time investment and could be meme tier. Is it worth it?

I shouldn't even aknowledge this but for the last time, how is Trump anti-semitic ?

Beautiful trump came out as a likeable guy with a great sense of humour

He said that Americans should be proud of their identity

Retweeted a picture of Hillary over a background of dollar bills with a six pointed star on it.

Pretty loose associations but when has that been an issue for liberals to accuse people over.

But guys, what about the fact that Stephen King thinks Trump is as evil as Cthulu. That's relevant too, right?!

IMAGINE when he wins. If this is how they react to him looking likeable on Fallon, IMAGINE when he wins.

Oven-dodger should be be very anxious.

ill pour a few shots in your honor.

why do jews always have silver or gold in their names?

Silverman
Goldberg
Goldstein

they will all be going to canada. Good luck with them.

vivitrol

>Canada taking in white immigrants

There's going to be so many impotent "protests" which are basically low turn out pride parades in a dozen or so cities and the media will blow it up like it's some 1960 give peace a chance tier thing, and then niggers will use it as an excuse to loot. They'll tire themselves out in a few months and then they'll have to eat the egg off their face when they see how much America improves over the next 4 years

Hivemind

Because their ancestry is being merchants/traders. They buy and sell stuff for a profit and in the old days they used gold and silver as payment.

Not everything is a great conspiracy.

Don't these retards realize Islam is all those things listed there?

He used a sheriffs badge star and libs tried to spin it. Look at all these anti-Semitic county law enforcement people!

Because they are greedy

She's a novelist but she can't stomach another political perspective? I bet her characters are bland and one dimensional.

the best polish american.

You missed the part where Trump wheels out the national guard to stop the looting.

>anti-semetic

it's like a snowball, they just keep adding blatant bs each time

>smoke for them Zzzzz's
>drink to medicate
>just gave up cigs
u
s
T

Are these the standard liberal pussified members of the current generation?
Because....damn.

oh I didn't forget

this has to be satire right? No one can be this Jewish

Some cartoon frogs will raise her spirits!

King makes great book but is basically a crazy man.

These people are shocked that Donald is funny & charming? The guy is hilarious

anyoen got a link to the full interview? must've went really well

The Jews do genuinely hate the white race. They hate Europe. They hate the Germans. They hate the British. They hate the people of France.

It's hate. They despise us. They want to watch us die. They want our nations to be destroyed.

This is why they do what they do, advocate what they advocate, and say what they say. They are at war with you all.

Those on the sidelines are simply tools they use to destroy us and exercise their hatred. It's racial aggression, racial hatred. They want to hurt us. It's active, vengeful hatred. It doesn't need to be that way. They're doing it for no reason besides their hate for us.

And I can tell you right now, the other races aren't really so involved. Yet they do not really care one way or the other. They'd just as soon support the Jews if they think it helps them. But they aren't motivated half as much by hate. They're just obliviously involved with things, going along with it because it seems normal to do.

The white race is a target. I see very little hope that we actually can regain independence, self-determination, and force inside of ourselves. The Jews have slowly convinced everyone that the white race has to die.

But it really doesn't. It doesn't have to. And it isn't going to. It is only the beginning. We are one. We are Europe. In all of its ways. We are the West. We are mankind. We are the human race.

I won't let that happen, so far as I can. I will not watch as my culture and heritage is ripped apart in the name of hatred, in the name of bloodlust on the part of an aggressive foreign element that does what it does purely out of violent spite.

That's a very large portion of Trump's appeal to me, like a solid 60%

Hes ruining the jews plan therefor hes antisemitic

I can't sleep.

5% normal anxiety.
95% Trump is fucking winning and I want to see it happen faster.

King didn't make Cthulu. So he's trying to rip off Lovecraft's work to make a retarded statement. He should have said 'Donald Trump is actually Pennywise the Clown' and have Tim Curry confirm that he never actually was in the movie IT, and that it was a distraction from the fact that Pennywise the Clown is real and also Donald Trump.

How many more fucking buzzword are they going to add to trump? Next you know they'll be calling him a pedo.

I cant sleep either
5% percent normal anxity
90% percent existential crisis and knowledge that if i fall asleep i effectively die
5% too horny

>95% anxiety from watching a comedic talk-show that humanized the person she dehumanizes

>This fucking bitch

>Thinks Jimmy Fallon gives a fuck if she watches his show?

After hearing this I am respecting Trump and Fallon a little more.

They already started, remember that bullshit class action suit about raping a 13 year old? I think that's the msm's last ditch effort if the polls don't change, given the court date is near the election

These people really think that Trump enables normal people like us to go out and beat up illegals/minorities/what have you. It's hilarious and fucking sad. I can only imagine how many "I know, right?!" she got from whiteknights and dumb bitches

wait how is he anti semitic

Don't question the perfect liberal mental gymnastics you bigot racist homophobic islamophobic anti semitic transphobic queerphobic cis white straight apache helicopter.

>implying they think thats a bad thing

anti-semitism: doing something that isn't in the interests of Jews, who are victims, and suffer from persecution, and thus own your media, government, and banking system and are the only ones on the planet with an active ethno-state

>monster
Is this shit another fucking coordinated attack? Seems like every other tweet I see posted here post-show is explicitly complaining about 'humanizing a monster'. Like shilldogs just went "oh shit he seemed like a likeable human being better dehumanize him and call him a monster".

2 anons noticing a pattern about the kind of people who advocate for open borders does not a hivemind make, despite your quads.

>liberals expected Jimmy to treat Trump like shit just because what he thinks.
At this point I think they've all become sociopathic. Treating you guest on a talk show with respect on a talk show is like rule number one.

thinking this way is mental illness, her mind has been destroyed by propaganda

>anti-Semitic

>source: my ass