Faggots everywhere

Sup Forums is turning into fucking cancer now. We all need to find a different site because this site is way to popular and every video fucking thread is a shill or a newfag. The mods are taking down posts and threads that actually make sense and they are leaving the cancer going. There is only like 2 good threads each day that pol contributes now. Not every thread needs to be about Pepe or Trump or people getting BTFO. It's getting really old. Off the 8. Later fags.

i cannot disagree :/

however, the damage we have inflicted has already been done.. and there is nothing the shills can do at this point to stop it.

Like I said. We need to find another site because we are literally on the news and shit now and to many new fags are taking over. I'm going to a new site I hope you find me there. If trump wins Sup Forums its going to turn into to /kek/ and it's going to be nothing but fucking frogs. I want to talk about everything. Not about how dubs is going to make a frog rule the world.

Sup Forums was always shit newfriend

I agree but it's now in overdrive.

Shitposting is Sup Forums's culture. Fuck off.

cry more faggot

it's really easy to spot newfags I hope you two now that

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

See you tomorrow friend.

>>/ctr/

Fuck off

>whining about this during election season

Just come back in January then.

>22 filtered threads

The problem is that the amount of attention we are getting may cause people and the news to stay here due to the amount of influence they perceive Sup Forums to have.

A new cycle of memes will drive them off, till the new memes become popular. This happens every time. Or you could go to other boards. The better threads that used to be here moved to /his/.

>inb4 muh /his/ is marxist

I missed 88888888
What was the get?

I'm fed up with all the god damn cancer! The so called god of Sup Forums called Kek and the obviously homosexual "esoteric" Alexander Gordon Jahans bullshit tops the list in my opinion. But where do we go? The other chans are contaminated with the same cancer.

I'm just doubling my digits. Went to it and didn't see one cock rate thread on Sup Forums and there seems to be less cancer as of now on the other threads like Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is turning into fucking cancer now
>We all need to find a different site

How about all of the skinhead moral crusaders go back to Stormfront and stay there? They're the ones who brought the shills in the first fucking place.

onlyoneleft

see you tomorrow

Honestly Sup Forums should make a nazi board to separate it.

>[board] was always shit xDDD
Spotted the newfag

Sounds good to me. Then all we have to do is make edgy traditionalist care-bearism an automatic permaban on every other board.

I mean I guess Sup Forums is technically the baby of Sup Forums and /r9k/ but it's becoming the same thing everyday just like Sup Forums.

Canada r9k Tay b my gf.

I guess that's going to happen whenever a community shifts from creating a culture to defining itself as a maintained culture. Shaking things up is a good idea, but unlike some other places current Sup Forums culture is not worth preserving - it's like a mixture of fundamentalist jihadism and a particularly unworldly Baptist youth group. It's like what a council of biker nazis would come up with in their plan to unite the white race or something.

>it's like a mixture of fundamentalist jihadism and a particularly unworldly Baptist youth group
Sup Forums is a mixture of fundamentalist Judaism (the homicidal "Our people are the chosen, we are better than everyone else" bullshit), The Church of Euthanasia, the Care Bears Movie and Anonymous before they turned gay.

You will not be missed.

We are following in the steps of Sup Forums. Sup Forums has already past its peak and is turning into shit that's worse than shit. The funny thing is, is that it's the fucking new's fault for talking about all this shit. Why would they even bring up a cartoon frog in a presidential race unless they wanted it to get raided by newfags. We shot yourself in the foot here boys.

>Anonymous before they turned gay

You had an awesome recipe going there, but then you added too much creativity and humor.

Didn't you say you were leaving OP?

I thought you might have missed me=p so I came back for one last post for at least a good minute. I'll be back;)

Being that Sup Forums is generally well renowned as a minimal* rules free speech zone & an epicenter for discussions that occur outside the scope of MSM prescription, the best way to destroy Sup Forums would be to find a way to put it in the spotlight, into the consciousness of normies. Giving attention to this board probably won't get it shut down, but unfortunately a few trollish or out of context posts quoted from literally any thread could be used as a political tool.

"alt right" is a strawman, and Sup Forums is its home... drawing in a new generation of edgy, misfit, curious teenagers and college kids alongside a disenfranchised middle class will either wreck this place or breathe some fresh life back into it. I say destroy, PRAISE KEK