What happened to attractive mainstream actresses?

What happened to attractive mainstream actresses?

feminism

She was a very talented young lady.

It's not about talent, beauty or skill anymore. It's about who can suck the most jew cock.

Hollywood is currently full of them.

They're still around.

they're on teen dramas

is she Jewish?

Why is she incapable of emoting like a human? Autism or stroke victim?

>posts ugly bitch

Forwardness.

Alicia Silverstone was objectively beautiful and has aged quite well.

Soul-sucking.

They're still attractive. The parameters have just shifted a bit.
Nowadays they need to be attractive enough to keep men interested while still having clear flaws (most commonly small breasts or a facial irregularity).
This lets women latch onto something to make themselves feel superior to the actresses. They're not going to take their boyfriend to see a woman on screen who is their superior in every part of the looks department.
Pic related is an example of the "new Hollywood" attractive. Beautiful face, still an 8/10, but fairly flat so the majority of women can feel good about their breasts comparatively.

What are you talking about? I'd much rather have thin and small tits than the giant big titted hambeasts I see walking around irl every day.

>small breasts
>flaw

>Pic related
>Beautiful face

more alicia

this

??

Looked like Tori Black from the catalog thumbnail.

>Cher
>not Dionne

I find the size of her eyes a bit unsettling but at least she has giant cans.

What does the image you posted have to do with the subject of this thread?

Glad I wasnt the only one

anal slut

Looks like a dude.

You get what degenerate Harvey Weinstein fiinds attractive. He got a thing for redheads, even middle aged, he likes tomboys like Vikander and Delvigne. A real weirdo

He's not talking about the hambeasts you see walking everywhere you retard. You can have huge natural breasts while still being slim.

She looks like a fucking mutt.

There was a brief period in the early-00s when Hollywood was pulling in all these hot girls in their prime. Keira Knightley, Scarlett Johannson pre-boob job, Olivia Wilde, Jessica Biel, Anne Hathaway, prime Lindsay Lohan

Now we're getting all these odd job looking bitches. Who is Shailene Woodley meant to appeal too? That Cara eye brow lady? Yuck yuck yuck. JLaw is tolerable under lots of makeup and eye shadow.

>Scarlett Johannson pre-boob job
Oh, are you one of those retards that doesn't know what a push up bra is?

You sound like a fag. And Cara beats Jlaw any day of the week

dumb nigger

They got Harvested

He was one lucky jew.

Jesus Christ Ana has a perfect face

What is it about her features that makes her so damn beautiful?

Her eyes slay me