So how much would a qt Latina hologram cost you?

So how much would a qt Latina hologram cost you?

She has the face of a child, I can't fap to that.

Tree fiddy

You don't belong here.

Superior Beanfu incoming

100.000 dólares

>DUDE I WATCHED THE LATEST GIMMICK FILM WITH AN ACTRESS IN NOW IM OBSESSED WITH HER LMAO
so reddit

That's the main draw of Latina women, next is they can have great t&a.

I think she's more European than Latina.

You do know that "Latina" doesn't mean indigenous right?

She's a filthy communist

Latinas are European you dumb nigger.

Just a bit of
PROPANE PROPANE

Where the fuck do you think Latinos come from retard.

so you're a fag is what you're saying

based gifposter

Lern2reply dumbshit

of course, because the people here spoke Latin before the Spaniards came

Was she an AGI or a computer program?

>cuban
how the fuck did she get out of there?

This.

Bitch has crooked eyes.

Does it look like I care what you think? Go ahead call me reddit again. See if I care

>reddit reply
pathetic. go cry about another waifu in another gimmick film you rushed to the cinema to watch opening night

Best episode

She a white Hispanic. She might have a little bit of Amerindian genetics but not enough to dilute her indo European features.

>latina
Gross.

seriously what race are hispanics? how can you be a white hispanic and a non-white hispanic? it feels like the biggest unresolved racial question of our generation

5 pesos, but you also have to fuck a donkey in the ass for a bunch of drunk americans for one night

That's what I was thinking, white Hispanic.

do you have a poor education of Cuba?

>ic. She might have a little bit of Amerindian
She doesnt

hispanic isnt a race

what do you mean

Apparently nothing.

If gosling wasn't a human, and it had one, the hologram thing shouldve been free. Because why would it have any money to begin with? Why would anybody pay it a salary?

The colonization of the Americas is literally taught in every world history class in every country. You can't be this retarded

She might. Her mother could be a light skinned Meztiza and her father could be a full blooded European.

Hispanic is not a race it is a cultural and language group. That is why there is "White Hispanic". Most Latinos are just romance countries European diaspora and majority European ethnically so I don't know why some people panic at them coming here, they all stop speaking Spanish and start speaking English like every other European group that came here before them. People don't realize that future America is literally going to be like Starship Troopers, Aryan looking Chads with surnames like Hernandez and shit.

The real question is why would the default JOI be a qt cuban? of all the possible standard combinations. Also her face is "classic" type.

I got a warning for posting her stats, so.. yea..

what race is pablo escobar? He's not viewed nor treated as a white man certainly

>what do you mean
exactly what I typed in the previous post.

it's hard to get out of poor countries, even harder to get international success in a business dominated by nepotism and family dynasties. Do YOU have a poor education?

He just looks like a Mediterranean mostly, are you saying Romans and shit were not "white"? Stop paying attention to bullshit internet memes so much, it's about the skull. Meds and Europeans (including much of North Africa and the Middle East) have caucasian skulls, the other skull types are Mongoloid (Asian), Negroid (African) and some other varying ones with aborigines and shit.