LITTLE CAESARS FAST FOOD COMING TO AUSTRALIA

Little Caesars readies to take bigger slice of Australian market with plans to open hundreds of stores

msn.com/en-au/money/company-news/little-caesars-readies-to-take-bigger-slice-of-australian-market-with-plans-to-open-hundreds-of-stores/ar-BBwdI3V?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

Great, American food full of shit coming to fatten up Australia and poison our community with hormones, antibiotics and GMOs is EXACTLY what we fucking want

First we get Niggers and shitskins and the greatness that comes with them...
Then we get Safe Schools which is pretty much gender studies
Now more American chain stores coming to this country, fucking brilliant idea cunts, it's not like the local owned business fish n chip shops aren't struggling enough as it is but now these cunts want to take up 450 places around Australia just so we can fatten out country up

Australia is overwhelmingly becoming America 2.0
We are already suffering from this multicultural hellhole and been overrun with international businesses and have American TV crap constantly

Australian culture is dying fast, most of the millennials and Gen Z have already been Americanised and it's becoming rare to meet a true blue aussie these days and I fear we are been swamped by international cunts from whatever shithole they spawned from, send them all back and their businesses too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWrlwFr_hGI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
bbc.com/news/business-37055471
youtube.com/watch?v=q7tSfOC2vM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/worldwide war against USA/ when?

PIZZA PIZZA!

It's the future you chose.

good when your drunk

that's about it

free market bitch

dont act like you aren't glad about this

They will buy all the Eagle boys stores.

Honestly Little Ceasars was good here until about 10 years ago. The new starts will probably be worth checking out desu

Aren't Germans the ones destroying Europe and holding small countries hostage through the Euro?

Don't bother, it tastes like asshole warm and it's much worse cold.

Little Caesar's regular pizza tastes like cardboard.

The deep dish pizza is decent though.

It's called "Little Seizures" now.

>food full of shit
Jesusfuck. It's flour, possibly an egg, tomato sauce and cheese. WTF is wrong with people that they honestly believe these things are healthy cooked at home, but mysteriously and magically become toxic outside the home?

We already have a million shitty pizza fastfood chains.

Home made pizza is bety gud

SEE

They add a lot of salt, also they can add a lot of additives, for example baking soda to make the flour rise more, so that they need to use less flour, then veggie cheese, instead of actual cheese.

If you think there's a significant difference between the healthiness of a pizza from little caesars and the most expensive pizza in the world, you're going to have a great life ahead of you

Pizza is basically nothing but simple sugar

White bread - simple sugar

tomato sauce - fructose - simple sugar

cheese - lactose, simple sugar

Ive had real neapolitan pizza in italy and it was so much better.

The ingredients these fast food chains use is shit. not fresh at all and is full of salt and preservatives.

The dream

assuming you get all the same USA ingredients list - honestly its not that bad.

real california muenster cheese here in commiefornia

the overall cost per pizza to make is less than $2 sells them for $8 or so

the crust sucks (crazy bread is the same as the pizza crust, shit)

How does Little Caesars compare to the other big ones, like Domino's and Pizza Hut?

Little caesers is only good for dumpster pizza.
They throw whole cooked pizzas that are in boxes in the dupster and then you get a free pizza.

>>Australian 'culture'

>>gmo is haram

Please enlighten me about the gmo harm, pleb.

Yeah. none of those things are shit or toxic. They are all natural ingredients. And since it's a franchise, those will be shitty Australian salts, baking sodas, flours, tomatos, and cheses.

i thought the Americans being retarded was just a meme. You know the amount of salts and oil they use in fast food is nothing close to what would be naturally in home made stuff.

its more like pizza bread

that's close to the bottom pizza

I have to disagree with cheese. It's protein.

You guys are in for a real treat, little ceasers is some of the best food America has to offer

I dunno about any of you guys but we already have a little Caesars so I don't see why this is news.

my local Little Ceasers has two Michelin stars IDK why you guys are complaining so much

everything you need to know about GMOs is shown in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=eWrlwFr_hGI

It is still NaCl

is it what you want?

maybe.

is it what you're getting?

yes.

suck it, auscucks.

Same amount. The flour you have at home is processed the same way all processed flour is. Fast food places are buying the same fucking ingredients to cook food as you are..from the same places. It's always been a myth. All food is processed unless you are eating straight from the farm.

its the quantity that counts.

Processed meat/cheese is not the same. If you are buying that trash at a super market i feel sorry for you m8.

>Australia is overwhelmingly becoming America 2.0

FUCKING AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT DO EET.

3.0 mate, we culture-bombed Canada before you.

Do Australians have marts to shart in?

This. From what I can tell it's already America 2. And it's nice to know that if shit really gets too bad here I can just move to a nice majority White Island and find me a qt Sheila

$5 Hot n Readys are not your problem, Roo

>most of the millennials and Gen Z have already been Americanised
>Gen Z
>he hasn't gotten the memo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
LITERALLY Hitlerjugend!!! :^0

You just need to turn the banter and racism up to 11, works for us

Looks like Aussies will have shart in mart problem soon too.

Kek

lmfao

NO! MINE!

>unprocessed cheese
enjoy eating curd

They advertise it as "Detroit-style deep dish pizza". I assume that means they shoot and rob you after you buy one.

>GMOs are good
stop using proxy Carlos Juan los Americana

>poutine intensifies

The question on my mind is, how come seppos haven't found meat pies yet?

Can you imagine how fat they'd be if they discovered the joy of drinking a shitty steak'n'cheese pie?

What the fuck is little caesers? Some dominos type shit? Why would they bother no one fuckin eats dominos

It's Detroit style in that the owner immediately diverts all the profits to buy expensive free agents for the Detroit Tigers who will then underperform or get injured.

Little Caesars pizza is garbage tier, senpai. I'm sorry our country is dumping shitty pizza onto you.

No Australian buys from Pizza chains in my experience.

I dunno why Crazy Bread is getting hate, that stuff is high tier in terms of pizza joint breadsticks.

Either way, Aussies will probably get a way better version of little caesars. Their McDonalds' have fucking ice cream slurpees!

it's the lowest of low tier pizza chain here notorious for it's cardboard flavor. it's cheap as dirt

Their claim to fame is that they have dirt fucking cheap large pizzas. They taste meh tier at best, but for $5 you can just get 4 of them for the price of a normal large pizza. Plus they are instant, no wait time.

They also offer other, "real" pizza too that is alright. Not the best, but not the worst.

Correct!
Beat me to it mate.

Its not bad if you remeber to get the zap packs to put on it other wise it tastes like shit

been to florida and know that little caesars is literally cancer-tier

Little Caesars is the best pizza chain we have though. They do add alot of butter and something to their cheese, but this is product on par with red rooster. Btw Dr. Pepper is another one our finest drinks.

This is terrible. But why don't you guys just burn down American-tier fast food joints? Send a message.

whats your objections against delicious pizza?

and we had real, fresh meat patties for years why you guys ate cooked lqiuid amoniated tainted beef squirted into patty form until recently.

Aussies are pretty based against foreign corporate invasion these days, look into what went down with starbucks.

Also anyone who thinks little ceasers will be worse or notably different than what dominoes/pizza hut shits out is delusional.

It's pretty bad like a 2 maybe, most people buy it because you can get a large pizza for $5

>until recently
Are they eating real, fresh meat patties or are we eating cooked liquid ammoniated tainted beef squirted into patty form?

You Seppos and your food knowledge is disgusting.

All shredded cheese available is 10% woodchip. No fucking shit! Go search it.
The companies like Fonterra are trying to figure out ways they can get it to 20%

Little Caesar's pizza is cardboard with pizza sauce on top.

DELICIOUS LITTLE CAESAR'S.

they finally got real meat when videos of the disgusting pink slime leaked online and trended.

Aussie beef is actually really based as well. For example, according to my friend whose dad was in the beef industry for a while, the whole "Hungry Jacks (burger king for you burgtards) burgers have no added hormones" is completely meaningless because adding hormones to meat isn't legal in australia. Although I'm having trouble remembering I think they can still put them in the feed, so technically there are hormones in most beef that wouldn't naturally be there, but its not "added" to the meat so it doesnt count. But still having that slogan makes you think "oh other burger joints are adding hormones to their meat".

but yeah generally compared to most foreign countries we get excellent and reasonably priced steaks

Yea all chain stores are filled with garbage, especially KFC

I would advise you switch your takeaway options to local owned businesses rather than a chain store takeaway.
I'm not saying local owned business takeaways are particularly healthy but it at least doesn't come with hormones and antibiotics in them.
GMOs are hard to avoid though, best way to avoid them is buy everything organic which comes down to all meats, fruits & vegetables
Don't eat white bread either

bbc.com/news/business-37055471

Unlike jews this pizza should never go in the oven. Little Caeser's is nasty, as are all chain pizza places.

Neither now, I hope.

this is the correct answer

Their bread sticks are bretty good

Only 2.50 and a lot better quality than the pizza imo

Domino's used to be shit, they changed their sauce so now there's an opening for a shit tier pizza.

>Implying you don't want a $12 deep dish pizza wrapped in over 3.5 feet of bacon

youtube.com/watch?v=q7tSfOC2vM0

Deep dish pepperoni and cheesy bread is fucking God-tier.

Q: What's Hillary's favorite pizza place?

A: Little Seizures

pizza hut is average, on a good day. 4.5/10

dominos is a solid 3/10

little caesars is 2.5/10

Little Caesar's is the most honest fast food chain around. They make no claims about their takeout being tasty, fresh, healthy or whatever. Their only claims is that the food is "hot-n-ready". It's both and I respect them for that.

Ready to lose again?

holy shit

do you people still believe the old meme that salt is bad?

i thought Sup Forums was redpilled

I bought a dominos pizza the other night and it still wasn't that great
They had some special deal going for 40% off the pizza's so I got a supreme for $7 which is decent when it comes to cost but the quality wasn't good and the store also got stingey with the cheese

Little Caesars is a fucking decent pizza place.

It may not be the best pizza but I've never had one from them that I'd call bad.

Pizza Hut and Dominoes are pretty shit though.

Its cheap as fuck pizza thats made by literal niggers and weed lords but its alright. I wish my local one had stuffed crust the one in CA did. Only reason I went was for the stuffed crust with some ranch dipping sauce crazy bread is alright too.

I worked at Little Caesar's in high school; it was my first job. I wore a gorilla suit and waved a sign on the street corner.

It's not "woodchip", it's cellulose, which is in every green plant, period. Every vegetable is full of it.

It's pretty lame, but it's not unhealthy.

I never liked Little Caesars taste

Worse than Dominos

oh no wonder i got fat back in may-june cause I hate 16 family size pizza by myself

To protect your culture have more kids.

Childless people do not get to bitch about how many of other groups there are. Is immigration and shit a problem? Yes, but you had to know the government would want just as many low income workers to keep welfare and retirement programs funded for older people. You had to know that half of our parents population would lead to economic shrinkage, and you had to know pushing conservatives as better for the economy would make our own parties want immigrants.

For fucks sake this was such an obvious problem people called it 20 years ago.

You should have paid attention. If you are paying attention now then fuck a girl and get her pregnant. Break the conditioning. Having kids is anazing, it's not bad, it's not something to fear. It won't ruin your life it's the god damn point of life. You childless willing evolutionary dead ends might as well be cucked faggots taking bbc up the ass.

nigger who wouldn't want pizza hot and ready at all times?

You fucking try it, Ahmed.

Don't let it get room temperature or it will become even more inedible

Don't worry, the country that has ever done the most damage to Germany...is Germany themselves.

I for one welcome our new American overlords.

>Look into what went down with starbucks.

Aren't Starcucks gearing up to try again here? Or maybe that was a few years ago and they opted not to?

Who cares about Little Caesars? It's garbage. Do you at least have Donatos?

>Great, American food full of shit coming to fatten up Australia and poison our community with hormones, antibiotics and GMOs is EXACTLY what we fucking want
Are you this willless to control what you eat?