Really causes sparking neurons

Yeah all he wanted to do was tax me for 90% of my income and give it to people who don't work for a living, kinda like himself until he was 40

they're talking about Hillary, right?

>tfw you will never trick reddit, steal all of their money, and buy your dream house and car

>the liar
hillary
>the "racist"
trump

Is that an actual Bernie supporter or is it meme screencap with some text added to it?
Cant really tell

Hillary is more racist than Trump

i'm just conveying the (((post)))

Bernout sold out at the first opportunity

Actually, Liar and Racist both describe Hillary.

Accurate.

Bernie was the correct choice in the Democratic primaries.

Hillary supporters instead voted to nominate a nightmare.

Thank God she will lose.

>nice old man

>halfasses his campaign while collecting millions of dollars from poor-as-shit white college students
>bails and betrays all his principles as soon as he is told to leave
>endorses the woman who embodies everything he fought against without batting an eye

but hey at least he can afford college now

>Bernie was the correct choice in the Democratic primaries.

Bernie would have demolished Trump even after fucking up the debates, Hillary is just unlikable and I'm pretty certain has only a vocal minority as her support base.

It's becoming more believable every day that she's a Trump plant, she just fucks up every chance she gets.

>liar
As opposed to whom?
>racist
A meaningless word.

He bought a house with your donations. Bernard career politician Sanders. Just like a Jew to swindle retards into parting with dosh

>she just fucks up every chance that she gets.
That's been her who career mang.

I think they're actually talking about Hillary. Bernie supporters weren't shy about calling her out on her racism (which is far more evident than Trump's).

These girls are right, hillary is just awful.

>Demolished

Not really. He has a lot of problems (for American voters).

I think he probably would have done better than Hillary though. They really kind of fucked up there.

Bernie would feed some of the same populist anti-establishment groundswell Trump is carrying, and the lefties.

Hillary is basically "NOT TRUMP!" and for a few; "HAS A VAGINA!"

really makes muh dick rise up

Trump is just a nice business man who want to make his country prosperous again.