Is anyone else s-scared of h-h-how much they l-love this movie? Like m-nore than any other movie they've ever s-seen?

Is anyone else s-scared of h-h-how much they l-love this movie? Like m-nore than any other movie they've ever s-seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14169285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just tapping into a very specific kind of autistm and it's not surprise that many people here would have the same autistm.
CELLS

Are there any other movies tapping into this type of autism fellow user?

The last sci fi flop that Sup Forums got anywhere close to this autistic about was probably Edge of Tomorrow

Its just perfect patrician tier kino for Sup Forums contrarian tastes.

Plus Goose literally plays a lonely sperg autist who doesn't see any meaning in his tiny existence and needs a holo-waifu to cope with his dreary life as a wageslave in a dystopian hellscape.

best movie ive seen in years ill give it that.
holowaifu was hnnng

it's actually fucking pathetic how much people latch onto this movie, yeah it was nice I like cyberpunk too but please stop redditifying this with fanatical autism

is this movie worth the watching? because if its another boring ass movie like space odeseus im not interested

>because if its another boring ass movie like space odeseus im not interested
Literally commit 17x17 sudoku

Don't worry child, this movie has dialogue and exposition to guide you through the tough parts!

the thing sucked. it wasnt even funny. in fact it was worse than adam sandler movies

i saw it in 3d the first time. should i see it in 3d or standard for the 2nd time? is there much of a difference between the two

It got me right in the feels multiple times.
I saw it 2 nights in a row, back to back and now I'm itching for the 4k disc. As soon a decent torrent pops up I'll watch again while waiting for the disc to release.
Pretty sure this is my all time favourite and is going to be a cult film same as the original

me. seen it 5 times already. twice in a row yesterday and wanted to see a third time but i passed out at home. will probably go see again in a few hours tho.

that's because it hit too hard to home for millions of betas and nu-males, and guess what - Sup Forums is a beta/nu-male cesspool.

wow look at this chad erryone come suck his dick hes so alpha

I saw it in 2D the first time, I'm going back to see it in 3D.

You do the opposite, then we can compare notes.

>j-joi is perfect bros, i have wet dreams and she's all i think about 24/7 irl

Watch it in 2D. Save some money, and do away with a filter between you and the screen.

ehrmagerd hes SOOOO alpha please let us all suck your dick already

It has its perks desu
3D made the mega JOI scene amazing for me

I can see that being the case. I didn't care enough for the movie to see it again in 3D.

Drive.

This was the quintessential millennial movie.

All visuals, no content.

No, really, what a shitty movie. You'd think that in a 3 hours long movie, you'd have a complex story with many questions and and twists. But no, you get your run-of-the-mill, free-to-air tv sunday morning movie.

It's visuals were amazing, I'll give you that, but it was like opening the fanciest present box, shaped as the Venus of Milo with golden wrappings, only to find a Garfield appointment book inside.

It was the most millennial redditor movie I've ever seen.

going to see it for the third time tonight

I don't even like it for its autism.
Its just that we didn't get a good soft sci fi for a long time.
Based goose saved the genre basically in this age of capeshit.

daily reminder

>like opening the fanciest present box, shaped as the Venus of Milo with golden wrappings, only to find a Garfield appointment book inside.

It's kind of unbelievable that a film with a narrative like that was written, directed and produced by a bunch of middle aged men with families and multiple kids.
I mean think about it, most people at that age today are just now figuring out how Facebook works

What was the point of making Leto's character blind?

It's on in half an hour at my local cinema, should I go to see it a second time, I'm thinking about it but also I've never been to a cinema alone before.

(You) didn't even get it. Kek. I no I don't even mean the waifu stuff. There is way more going on, that is a normie filter. How can I tell? Because it's the only thing Sup Forums latched onto.

>What was the point of Leto's character?

He's a blade runner, does he actually have the time for a real woman? What real woman would want to be with a skin job? Also, what replicant wants to be with someone who kills their own kind for a living?

Make him weird and eccentric.
He has no vision which is why he cannot do what Tyrell did

they probably give replicants enormous cocks and that's why everyone hates them because they're jealous desu

Film is a visual medium you fucking turbopleb. Visuals are the content. You’re actually calling a movie a millennial redditor movie because it didn’t have enough twists. Just fucking kill yourself.

Something wrong with that? Majority of us is gonna end up like that guy. It's too late.

>Because it's the only thing Sup Forums latched onto.

Sup Forums latched onto this , not some philosophical deep questioning.

The movie had as much exposition as you can get it to have.

why not make him a replicant with the sole purpose of loving him and have K do a base line test on her once in a while?

I imagine him having a family or anything real could jeopardize his willingness to put his life on the line.

the autism that surrounds this movie astounds me

Are you literally retarded?

I didn't go alone so checkmate faggot.

>tfw no qt3.14 Cuban gf
why even live

I can accept that spoiler. Really enjoyed seeing this with friends, and analysing favourite parts with siblings.

>You're all gonna make it Sup Forums.

>movie has different groups all going after the born replicant for their own relatable motives
>nigger who hasn't seen it bashes it

yes.

Yeah, Tom and Ryan both browse Sup Forums.

ive seen ryan posts but cruise?

It's fun tho

>You'd think that in a 3 hours long movie, you'd have a complex story with many questions and and twists
Did you watch it?

I'm going to go see it one more time tomorrow night.
Never before has a movie resonated with me so much.

Bridge to Terabithia.

the cute chick makes me
>tfw no aryan qt gf
but the movies still shit

But that's a pretty shity film.

I didn't think he was blind. I thought he had some freaky implants or something.

It was more biopunk than cyberpunk desu senpai.

Movie went bad after they brought Harrison Ford into it; would have been better if it was just life of the goose without adding the whizbang action in the latter half of the movie.

Also, some more stuff about Mercerism and empathy like was in the actual book would have been good too (though it was left out of the original Blade Runner too)

INTERLINKED

I wish the Goose had thrown in a DESIGNATED for that scene.

Nice dubs but its more fun to talk about this than tolerate the game of thrones threads or the capeshit threads.

I went with three other people, fagit

you fucking faggot, i can already tell just by the way you type you're a complete waste of life

No, we all have a movie like that. For me its Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I'm not too proud of it. It's nowhere near the best movie I've ever seen, but boy do I like it.

This isn't the first movie which had paperthin plot. Confirmed for not seeing it.

Fuck off, disney shill.

>within one stem, and each cell dreadfully distinct.

What did he mean by this?

it's really not. EoT is one of the best sci fi movies of the past decade

Should I go and watch this alone desu?

At IMAX.

Was she a real human being?

strawpoll.me/14169285

I took my pregnant gf, soon to be wife.

No. Everything she did from encouraging him to believe he's special to calling him "Joe" was part of her program. He realises this in the bridge scene, which is what gives him the power to go nuclear instead of sobbing over his destroyed waifu. HE is the real human bean

He doesn't "go nuclear" though. Going nuclear would be a nihilistic rampage throughout society. Instead he saves Deckard and reunites him with his daughter, proving that he is motivated by the notion that love is real, hinting that he affirmed JOI's love as real.

>This AI is so complex and unique that it pick up all the subtle hints about you wanting to be special
>But it names you Joe like her giant ad does
:thinking:

im not scared but i definitely loved it. i dont start threads about it on Sup Forums though because i dont want to argue with angry plebs on how its overrated. i think Sup Forums seldom remembers that movies can be subjectively good.

He saves Deckard because that allows him to go beyond his programming and actually be the special person he spent the whole film thinking/wishing he was. It's not really about love

Of course she was, it's one of the major themes of the movie.
>Our feelings and interactions are what define humanity.

You can say that her love is fake, but then you'd have to say that Rachael's love for Deckard is fake as well.

Heck, any love is simply based on attraction, isn't it artificial in that sense?

You mean LIEmax. If you want a real IMAX you have to see it at a special IMAX theater at a museum or megaplex.

i went to see blade runner alone. after two years of being single, and a rough break up i would prefer AI gf but need something that i can touch.

the imax screen at my nearest mall is over 4 stories tall.

It was more of a documentary for me, it showed, how us virgin outcasts would live in blade runner universe

It has a lot of really cool aesthetics, pretty cool music and a great performance by Ryan Gosling. It is one of the best movies I've ever seen desu but not at the top of the list. There are a lot of problems with it but it's pretty darn good.

Welcome home friend

Literally just because it's cool and cyberpunk to have his little flying webcams show him what's around him. Pretty much just for aesthetic and that's fine.

He may be intelligent but he lacks wisdom. His physical blindness reflects his spiritual blindness. He has lost his humanity.

Going to see this movie tonight by myself. Is it going to hit me in the feels?

How long is the scene in OP's pic? How does the giant hologram lady interact with the fella? Like for example does she pretend like she is slowly going to sit on him? Haha. What would that even be like?

does she have a holographic vagina?

lol :P

Yes. Genuine spoiler here.

only if you are a man.

She has a holographic ass and tits.

it was kino

I went, just got out of the theatre
Best decision I've made in months

I think the ending and the pink Joi scene were both more sad the second time watching, given all the discussion I've had about them the last few days

>us virgin outcasts
>us
LOL

nope

its good like matrix was good

It won’t if you are a woman or fag

nig or bait