Why do people hate gay so much?

Why do you guys hate gay?

I told my dad that I am being gay and I am proud of it.
I expected dad to say"I am proud of you" but he just ignored me instead.

Why is wrong with gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEBAU3wuqHA
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LYvf2HU-NGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck all OP.

Nature's way of population control. just make sure you bang all those qt asian boys for us.

Because he knows you're the reason the birth rates are fucked

I would tell you to suck off a shotgun but I hear guns are banned in Japan.

Just having fun, see them cry like a sissy always make me laugh

homosexuality in men is degeneracy and detestable
in women it is not. The whole homo thing also comes from women it is part of their character

Why is gay good? The evolution of humanity and it's gene pool is based on heterosexual reproduction , not homosexual acceptance.

>I expected dad to say"I am proud of you"
>being this dellusional
it's time for you to stop posting and go outside for a while

cause you like dick's cum in your butt bro. thats kinda weird if you think about it.

I feel legit sympathy for you, man.

Seriously sorry for all the dudes on Sup Forums who just hate all gays. Personally, I'm one of those economic conservatives, and mostly social liberal, I certainly don't think anyone should be looked down upon because their gay, but it's a fact of life. I do agree and they are ignorant, but I dunno, you gotta pick your battles.

You can meet a lot of red pilled people who are either gay or gay okay, I for one am gay okay and have met quite a few extremely red pilled gay men, and even a couple women, though they have been more rare.

Anyway thats off topic, point is, sorry your dad is being a tough old school Jap, but a lot of us really don't give a fuck if you're gay or not. Just like we don't care if you're white, or black, or mexican. we care if youre a cracker, a nigger or a beaner. or in your case, we dont care if you suck dick, we care if you're a flaming lispy faggot

I don't hate gays
I hate degeneracy, being gay is not degenerate if you behave like a decent human being
Ie, Neil Patrick Harris is gay and non degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=IEBAU3wuqHA

Gays who are proud of that they are gays is for me a degeneracy.

you're perfectly ok dear OP, being gay is the only way to live with your pure and true love, girls are degenerated.
Gay is the way, I'm thinking about you now.

I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma in the 80's. Oddly enough, there were no swish-tail homos prancing around. Nobody talked with a lisp. No one was 'flamboyant', for lack of a better word. In a town of 5k people a scant three decades ago, there was nary a faggot to be found.

Now that I'm in a marginally bigger city, faggotry has been normalized, and sissies are popping up like weeds.

I know some faggots, and the majority of them aren't 'born that way'. Far from it. They aren't actual homosexuals, but they are fags. They just want to get off, and there's no shortage of other perverts who are all too happy to engage them in their sickening degeneracy. All faggots should die, but I suppose they realize that and I applaud their efforts to erase themselves from the ontological carts forever due to the Anally Injected Death Sentences they all have in their (hopefully) near future.

Diseased sacks of shit. I hope they all die slow.

Gay is a pretty shit person, why would you want to be Gay and not be trump instead?

you don't hear anyone saying "I'm straight and I'm proud of it" you little shit also you should kys for this shameful display of faggotry

>Why is wrong with gay?
Consider this. Every two-sex species innately wants to procreate. Everything from dogs, cats, elephants, giraffes, and humans, down to insects and smaller creatures. Even plants do this OP. Even plants understand that males are attracted to females and females are attracted to males. Every single creature of every such species understands this on an instinctual level. Why don't you? Obviously homosexuality is unnatural, it makes no sense when we look at the behavior of literally every other species of life. 21 billion humans across humanity's history got it right. The problem is with you.

Jesus, brainwashed yellow manlet.

The problem with that logic is that it doesn't take into account nature's variation within a species. In humans allowing individual s with poor eyesight to live is unnatural, but we do it. The same genetic 'defects' that allow vision problems also allow homosexuality.

The world would be better off without homos. There is not a single argument that can definitively state otherwise. The only good faggot is a dead faggot.

I do the same thing than you, hating your body.

why did you expect your dad to care about you being a bum driller

i don't hate gays i despise them

WE WILL PURGE EVERY SINGLE ONE JEW PERSONALLY GAY ARE SPIC NIGGER LEVEL

Look, you are a genetic dead end. Literally billions (or at least 6000) years of procreative sex led to your existence on this earth.

Then you told your dad you'd rather have shit on your dick than continue his eternal legacy.

Be thankful your dad didn't just kick the shit out of you. You basically gave his entire lineage the finger for the sake of degeneracy.

I don't have a problem with gays per se, but I would disown my son if he was gay and use any means available to me to secure my legacy with another, real, human son.

Slow down there ameribro. Why hate gays? They are a source of entertainment and do not drain your mating pool.

The problem with OP is familial, I would disown/destroy my son if he was gay.

But people being gay in general is nothing but a positive development.

>i don't have a problem with gays but would hate my son if he was gay
?

due to their cultures

>dad I'm straight.
>"Uh-huh".

>Dad, I'm gay.
>"Uh-huh".

>WHY DO PEOPLE HATE GAYS!!!!!

Literally you OP.
You're a flamboyant flaming fag who only told because he wanted some DRRRAAAAAMAAAAAAA!

Most people don't give a shit what happens behind closed doors, until you fling the doors open in their face with your cock hanging out screaming "OUT AND PROUUUUUUDDD!!!!!!!!!".

And that is why people do not like gays.

>blaming gays for straight people not procreating
shigy fucking digy

White people are capable of nuanced positions, italy.

I like dogs, but I wouldn't appreciate my son fucking dogs.

I don;t expect you to understand

This, give us more context OP, you say he ignored you but why do you think he hates you? Maybe he doesn't care
Or did he go dead silent in front of your face or some shit?

Are you gay because your women are whores on a camera?

>qt asian boys
not surprised this is coming from a britfaggot

This, to be quite honest.

I don't have a problem with gays that act normal unlike the degenerate ones that have to shove in our face the fact that they are gay and make alot of noise about it. I don't care that you're gay just don't be an asshole.

It's okay user.

You'll be the last ones into the ovens.

You pretty much remove yourselves from the gene pool, so I don't have a problem with fags unless they try to push their degeneracy onto everyone else.

My dad asked me when I marry and make a child.

So I told him that I am gay and not willing to make a child

>gay
OK
>English teacher
Now thats utterly inadequate

The answer is clearly, ANAL SUDOKU WITH A FILLET-KNIFE

If you said that you were mentally retarded to your Dad, would you get a negative reaction, or "OMG PRAIZE DIS GUY, HE'S REDARDED MUH BOY'S REALLY SPESHUL"?
Obviously the former, that same natural response applies to homosexuality.

Those guns would burn the shit out of your hand

A gay nip.

You really lost the lottery of life, faggot.

>his eternal legacy.
>some average as fuck person hating his son cause he's not leaving his "eternal legacy"
I don't understand

Alright but what was his reaction exacly, you say he ignored you, but how did this make you think he hated you for saying that?

Theres nothing wrong with being gay unless you are a flamboyant faggot. Be a normal human being and suck all the cock you want.

You're a fucking freak, I mean you're japanese , your father and mother are probably following the old traditional thinking and are really fond of that honour system, so saying that youre gay out of the blue is like putting a bullet in your head on the spot.

oh fugg :DDD

DAS A LOT A WHORES

Gay is fine. Gay was always fine until they started pushing too hard for praise. Gays were always accepted but they didn't think they deserved to be worshiped like modern gays do. Gay is fine, just don't expect me to kiss your ass because of it. You're just another fuckhead to me, I don't care if you suck dick or not.

DISHONBRU

it's stupid.

This is 2016.

I am gay. And gay is nothing wrong. I am proud of being gay.

cuz ur a fag

lol Japanese dads are really cold and distant?

Seriously though don't care what other people think, just live your life.

this

I agree it's nothing wrong just don't be a jerk about it and slap it in other people's faces, see and a few other anons that said this

>This is 2016.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR FOLKS

Well said Graham

There you are again, english teacher!

>Using 'MUH CURRENT YEAR' as an actual argument.
I'm not sure if you're serious. Regardless, the eastern world has held on to traditions far more than the west. So it doesn't apply here.

>Someone likes dick instead of pussy

This is all it really boils down too, who gives a fuck? This is just the polar opposite of SJW's declaring that all cis gendered straight people are evil. It's SJW-tier to get yourself triggered by this. Unless they're coming up to you and slapping you on the ass and giving you sassy quips, in which case stop looking like such a fag.

Thank you osama bin radin.

I know many gay "muslims". I hope you guys being aware of joy of homo-sex.

>this is 2016

Like if your parents give a shit about that. They want to be proud. And they can't be proud of a boy who takes it up the ass and moans bout it.
Can't blame em. If you have a brother , then I guess its ok since your bro will make them proud, and in that case you can continue being a genetical failure. But if not ,then neck yourself, you fucking faggot. You failed your family, you shouldve been tossed under a train

porco dio mario se ti trovo ti crocifiggo

OP is full of shit retard

What if your straight son didn't want to have children? What if he was sterile, or fell in love with a sterile woman? What if he was just so awkward he couldn't get a girlfriend?

There are plenty of reasons you are not guaranteed grandchildren.

>gay
>nothing wrong
Are you spastic or something?
Being gay IS wrong, it's UNNATURAL to fuck men, nature INTENDED you to fuck WOMEN.

I am a single son of parents.

Fuck my family and "muh tradition"bullshits.

Who cares offsprings? I am actuall living in human. who cares ancestors and offsprings.

Family is dead value.

Op is a fag

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

let's pretend I am tragically sub-average instead.

Does that make my post any less valid?

As it is, I am an active clinical sperm donor (I have nine kids chosen by genetics/appearance, rather than game, alone). I think that's enough to qualify me as above average.

Again, even if i was some malformed retard, how does that change what i said before?

It looks like you're too far gone in your delusion to appreciate the truth.
Many people would just tell you to end yourself, but that isn't necessary, you'll die young eventually due to AIDS or some other condition.

Wew lad the country could be 100% italians and it would still be a nigger country and you care about some Sup Forums gay who is most likely hotter than you? s.m.h. famiglia

>AIDS
>japan
lol, he's not in Russia with your aids epidemic.

You're a genetic dead end. You may as well, unironically kill yourself. There is literally no point in you existing.

>literal faggots on Sup Forums
>anons unironically try to defend

no wonder m00t fucking dropped this sinking ship.

almost makes me want to wish sharia was used globally to see you fags thrown from roofs

Homosex is big roman tradition.
>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

again, disowned..

My inheritence is for my legacy, not some gay bash.

As i said elsewhere though, I am a prolific sperm donor (9 kids so far with 2 girls) so i'm comfortable with those odds.

I don't have any familial children yet, but id rather donate to an aids foundation than give a faggot son an inheritance.

i'd rather have the country full of terroni just to get rid of you trans / faggots abominations

I was using that as an example (also, I do not know if the nip fucks other men with a condom or not), and the epidemic in Russia is unfortunate, I know, but you don't have to be an idiot and fuck everything that has a pulse, just tell your girlfriend before having sex with her for the first time to take an AIDS test, and if she comes back positive, don't fuck her.
Prevention is better than the cure.

Gay men can have kids too
>being a sperm donor
Enjoy that child support m8, at 18 they have the right to contact you and scrounge.

>what are evolutionary fuck ups

There are plenty of one off odd deformities that nature creates, faggotry is one of them. As long as they aren't waving their dicks around and being promiscuous I say let them be. After all, they'll take themselves out of the gene pool anyways.

Whatever, godspeed with those genetics and all
I just find it retarded that a father would hate his son just because of sexual preference and "muh legacy muh tradition"
Is what some niggers extablished about honor more important than loving your son?

Leave him he's got the Uncle Cucksolini nostalgia.

I'm not gay

>gay men having kids

what kind of kids would they become?
think about it faggot

Oh wow, and will one of those faggots use his gay uterus to gestate the child?

Point taken, to an extent, If my son can afford to drop 300k+ on surgery and surrogates, he has done me proud enough to carry on my legacy with his faggotry.

But I will still disown him because he will probably raise another faggot and clearly doesnt need my inheritance anyways.

Homosexual by the way.
If you use the term "gay" that's actually very incendiary to our homosexual population here
it just is
it just is
just so that you know
just so that you know and you don't have to use that term, faggot

>paying child support for an 18 year old

liberals are literally retarded.

I didn't even mind faggots until recently when they started forcing their faggotry and PC bullshit on everyone.

Dat 30k boi cummin thru

youtube.com/watch?v=LYvf2HU-NGo

and you are the product of communists jews, cuck.

you are so cucked you genuinely find faggots ok.

>what kind of kids would they become?
>think about it faggot
Post the evidence that shows kids raised by gay parents become bad people, Salvatore

I don't care about gays until they start doing things like gay pride parades where they literally do things people hate them for

> I told my dad that I am being gay and I am proud of it.

Dishonor upon your family. Commit seppuku.

I wouldn't have a son for warm fuzzies and other fee-fees.

I would have a son for a REASON which should be obvious by now.

If gay is truly genetic, I would abort.

Also you failed to respond to anything of substance: such as why it would matter if i am a retarded malformed human with regards to securing my genetic legacy of retarded malformed humans.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.