Why did they allow their quality to decay so much?

Why did they allow their quality to decay so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iaVuiHLRC7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After a certain point they realized that making youtube videos isn't a career and that they have no other job skills and will be broke in 20 years.

alcoholism

Then make the content more scarce while focussing on real options? instead they are racing to a red light by increasing the volume and frequenty of shit they put out.

The real Mike died.

RLM is weird in the sense that they barely grow sub-wise, but their sub:view ratio is nearly 1:1, which is unheard of for any youtube channel. They never show up in the recommended videos of non-subscribers or the front page, so they repy completely on word of moyth. That stuff stops them from growing as fast as YMS or Stuckman (RLM fanboys who are currently far more popular than their idols).

reddit standards are so low, just scream memes like PIIIIIIIIIIICKLEEEEEEEEEEEEE RIIIIIIIIICK and you get a million views and hundreds of donations. why actually put quality content?

Few of their half in the bags have managed to break the 1milj mark, like Ghostbusters and Star Wars

I saw a Jay look alike at my store today, I thought it was actually him for a moment, so bizarre.

>limited gene pool

They make 200.000 pattern only a year. I suppose they make qt least the same from YT revenues.
If they're not sitting on that kind of money, they're set for life

You just wanted to mention reddit and pickle rick because you can't fucking help yourself, can you?

because of last half in the bag.

I feel their quality is fine, they're just getting older.
BoTW 11 and 12 are recent videos which blow a lot of the old ones out of the water.

cringe

A fanbase that will praise anything they do, a patreon that will validate any of their actions with constant money.
The audience is always to blame for allowing these things.

I get the impression Mike no longer enjoys himself

I don't understand BOTW. The movies they watch are always way below the "so bad it is good" threshold. They are so bad they are actually just dogshit.

youtu.be/iaVuiHLRC7M
Looks like the same quality to me

>I don't understand BOTW
Well you're right. But to be fair they don't feel the need to explain it anymore. All of the videos are the 'Worst', movies that are exactly as you described. That's the point, the movies they dread to watch.

Im sure Disney paid them millions for the abomination of TFA review

Fuck you the fact that you personally and constantly keep pushing this defaming narrative makes me HATE YOU.

>they can accuse whoever they want of being corrupt/scam artist but don't you dare ever accuse them! it's defaming!
*tips*

Fuck you!

>e-celeb faggotry

They're as good as ever. I've never seen a video by them that made me dislike them.
Yeah, the Plinkett stuff was particularly good, but you can't expect that forever. And yes, the newer Plinkett stuff isn't as good.
I don't watch things like BOTW, HitB or review for that though.
Pre-rec isn't for me though.

fag

Don't you faggots ever get tired of repeating the same shit over and over in every RLM thread every day?

>YMS or Stuckman (RLM fanboys who are currently far more popular than their idols)
They're really not more popular though. They have more subs, but RLM routinely gets more views per video, and that's what counts.

>200.000 pattern only
>they make qt least

>BoTW 11 and 12 are recent videos
Those videos are like 4 years old.

I really loved Plinkett's transformer review. High effort, very insightful, one of my favorite youtube videos concerning movies.